Metal Fight Beyblade Characters.

Kai-V
Baka Otaku

Metal Fight Beyblade Characters.

Post by Kai-V »

The characters for the new series have been revealed : the main character, who owns Pegasis 105F, is called Ginga Hagane; his friend, Kenta Yumiya, owns Sagittario 145S; Kyouya Tategami, Leone 145D's owner, is the main antagonist for the moment with his gang, The Face Hunters; there is also the Bull player, whose name is Benkei, however I am not too sure.

And there is a new mysterious character in chapter 2 of the manga : he uses Wolf D125B, and he wants to kill Ginga. 'Daidoji' might be his name.

Pictures of all of those characters can be seen in the manga scans of chapter 1 posted on Beyblade Spirit :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/

What do you think of this new cast ? Did Adachi Takafumi do a good job, for a first chapter ? By the way, he was told by TAKARA-TOMY to make something completely different for this new series, therefore do not blame him for not using Takao, Kai, Rei, Max, etc. ... !

If you have any questions, it seems you are talking to the right person !

(I figured posting this in the anime forum would be fine since those are also the characters that will be featured in the anime that is going to be broadcast in January 2009 in Japan.)
Last edited by Kai-V on Oct 22, 2008 6:07pm, edited 2 times in total.
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Metal Fight Beyblade Characters.

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

This is really interesting. I can see why Takao, Rei, Kai, max and Kyoju weren't used. This manga is by a different author. Takao Aoki had created Takao, Rei, Kai, Max Kyoju and etc. Those characters belong to Takao Aoki, Beyblade belongs to TAKARA-TOMY. Still though, Metal Fight Beyblade looks interesting. I may give it a chance.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Man to many beyblade things i don't really know wow i need to get to on the ball
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
thecrookedsoul
Baka Otaku

Post by thecrookedsoul »

I like the idea of new characters:) I was fearing that Tyson and the gang would be back for a horrible, rinse-and-repeat Season 4 (just like the last two seasons), but this also sounds very interesting! I'm looking foward to the latest;)
pichuscute
Baka Otaku

Post by pichuscute »

In case anyone here wants to stay up to date with new series and haven't already visited this site, here is the link to the current most active beyblade community. http://www.worldbeyblade.org/
kendallmormon
Baka Otaku

Post by kendallmormon »

i love and the fans of Metal Fight Beyblade,THE CHARACTERS HAVE CHANGED ALOT NOW,both, there is now dragon ball kai and also dragon ball evolution.
what is the discount christian louboutin quanlity?