Beyblade G Revolution

Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Beyblade G Revolution

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

I finally started to watch the third season of Beyblade! It's so great! This season seems to have more drama and intrigue than the first season (and the second). I own volumes 1-5 of the DVDs, and have been watching one every weekend. I just watched volumes five. Why did they stop at volume 6?! :cry: :pale: I like the fact that we get to see more of the Blitzkrieg Boys. It was interesting to watch the battle between Yuri and Kyoju. Yuri looked like a wolf getting ready to pounce on his prey. That was great. 8) Let's not forget the drama of Kai leaving Takao to join the Blitzkrieg Boys. I have never seen the character of Takao act like that. It really added umph to the series. =D> The manga didn't have so much drama like that. Well, share your thoughts, concerns and whatnot about Beyblade G Revolution. Just don't tell me how it ends! On another note, I did find the rest of the series on VHS tapes, I found them at a Japanese Festival, they used to belong to a Japanese Language school. Haven't watched them yet, but I imagine they finish the series. But other than that, give your thoughts, concerns and opinions! Carry on! :mrgreen:
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Beyblade G Revolution

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

How season does Beyblade have to be honest and how many eposide im so stupid cuz, i thought i kknow beyblade will but, im to busy on anything and i have other anime trying to remember about them too
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
khandbeybladegirl
Baka Otaku

Re: Beyblade G Revolution

Post by khandbeybladegirl »

I miss the orignal characterz in the old shows (season 1-3). they were the coolest. and i bet u the new one will get less viewers cause the originals r not on it.