Summary?

Sakura Sagara
Visitor

Summary?

Post by Sakura Sagara »

Can anyone summarize what happened so far in Samurai Champloo? I've only seen two episodes (Well, part of them) and I really don't understand what's happened so far. Only the part where Mugen and Jin fight, and how Fuu got the two of them together to accompany her and stuff...

By the way, I really wasn't listening (My volume on the TV was down to a really low volume so my parents didn't know I was awake...>_>) to June 25th's (Last night) episode. Can someone sum that up, too? Much thanks.

Iri
Visitor

re: Summary?

Post by Iri »

yeah, if you haven't noticed the two samurais don't get along. anyway, they're after a man fuu is looking for and the only tip they have is that he smells of sunflowers. the recent episode they were robbed by a thief trying to get medicine for his mother. fuu felt sorry for him so didn't turn hime in, but trouble came from someone he robbed from and he pretended fuu was a hostage. then there was a touching moment were he said he'd repay her someday..."until then" *jumps out the window*"dont forget me" fuu:"don't forget me either ok?" then he's cornered and tries to fight back, getting stabbed and dies. sad episode really

Jinsgurl07
Rookie Otaku

Post by Jinsgurl07 »

Yeah. Last Saturday's episode was really sad. It almost made me cry. Except at the beginning where they were gambling for money and Momo moved the piece so they could win. I can't wait until next Saturday's epi! :cry:
~Shelly~
When life gives you lemons, squirt the juice into your enemy's eyes!

Iri
Visitor

Post by Iri »

it was a terrible episode... why'd he have to die like that? stupid anime crap! (i'm sorry anime...it won't happen again)

Sakura Sagara
Visitor

Re: re: Summary?

Post by Sakura Sagara »

Irihashi wrote:yeah, if you haven't noticed the two samurais don't get along. anyway, they're after a man fuu is looking for and the only tip they have is that he smells of sunflowers. the recent episode they were robbed by a thief trying to get medicine for his mother. fuu felt sorry for him so didn't turn hime in, but trouble came from someone he robbed from and he pretended fuu was a hostage. then there was a touching moment were he said he'd repay her someday..."until then" *jumps out the window*"dont forget me" fuu:"don't forget me either ok?" then he's cornered and tries to fight back, getting stabbed and dies. sad episode really
Yeah, I saw everything from where Fuu was a "hostage" and up to the part where he dies. I almost cried, too, Jinsgurl. :(

WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

Well, the next one coming up (#8: The Art of Altercation) should help lighten the mood...for a little bit. You'll note someone in this next episode who you might say...is so ridiculous you can't help but laugh. Laugh while you can, though, because towards the end, you're gonna get a pretty big hint on one of the character's pasts.

PS. I just can't help laughing when those three always walk into town starving and broke.

Iri
Visitor

Post by Iri »

well, the reason i don't get emotions for these shows is because...they're just shows.

Sakura Sagara
Visitor

Re: re: Summary?

Post by Sakura Sagara »

WhoWantsToKnow wrote:Well, the next one coming up (#8: The Art of Altercation) should help lighten the mood...for a little bit. You'll note someone in this next episode who you might say...is so ridiculous you can't help but laugh. Laugh while you can, though, because towards the end, you're gonna get a pretty big hint on one of the character's pasts.

PS. I just can't help laughing when those three always walk into town starving and broke.
Agh, I think I'll miss this one, too, because of a wedding. Dang it.

Irihashi: My mood/emotion's always affected by shows, which is...weird.

Iri
Visitor

Post by Iri »

it's not weird. it's just most of you people are more emotional in shows than i am. plus the music in the background doesn't help