This Saturday's Last Epi

Jinsgurl07
Rookie Otaku

This Saturday's Last Epi

Post by Jinsgurl07 »

Man, Saturday's ep had me laughing SO hard. Mugen was on one major "trip"! The part where Jin & Fuu were on the crosses kinda bothered me though. Jin did look goood on the cross without his usual Samurai clothes-yum! So what did you guys think?
~Shelly~
When life gives you lemons, squirt the juice into your enemy's eyes!
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

re: This Saturday's Last Epi

Post by Cold Revolver »

Yeah I loved every moment of it, good suff :)
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Re: re: This Saturday's Last Epi

Post by Panda* »

Kinda boring but funny. Not much action, but it was good.
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Tak86_Driftking!
Visitor

Post by Tak86_Driftking! »

Mugans "trip" whas so funny!!And at the end of the epidode what fu said whas true and funny...Also te dude that was jogging those times also funny...And when fu and Jin are watching at the entrence of the checkpoint looking at the sunset hoping for mugan to show up and then they see a shadow in the distance and it was just the jogging dude!!That part made me laugh!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

I just loved the whole "grass" bit, especially when it started burning and things get all weird, like when the picture of Mugen fighting becomes all distorted and then later when everyone got high. It's a moment Cheech and Chong would've loved.
Jinsgurl07
Rookie Otaku

Post by Jinsgurl07 »

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot about the jogging dude. It was so funny when he ran into Mugen an he hit him real hard with his sword.
The grass references were great. Did that cult really think they were going to fix everyone's problems by getting the whole country high?
The end was hilarious when Fuu yelled "You jackass!!" at Mugen. I am most definately watching it again on Thursday. This ep literally rolling around on the floor from laughing so hard.
:lol:
~Shelly~
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by The Realist »

The episode was alright. I didn't get it much but I will catch on slowly. I never did for the others. But I liked the part where Mugen was running everywhere to lose those guys chasing him.

Oh yeah, ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS TO THE SERIES PLAYED ON THE EARLY PART OF THAT EPISODE

^_^ Happy Dayz!!! *Raises up thump* YAY!
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
Jinsgurl07
Rookie Otaku

Post by Jinsgurl07 »

Yeah, I've noticed Mugen's a real "free" runner. I think he likes to run, if you ask me. :wink:
~Shelly~
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

It's part of his Champloo Kendo style. It involves a lot of unpredictable movement, especially around his legs, so his penchant for running comes naturally.
Jinsgurl07
Rookie Otaku

Post by Jinsgurl07 »

Yeah. I guess you're right, WhoWantsToKnow. Especially after watching last night's episode, Lethal Lunacy (which I thoroughly enjoyed). I can see how being a fast, unpredictable runner would play a major part in his fighting style. I'm sure the Streetkiller was surprised (right before he died) that Mugen actually beat him.
~Shelly~
Jinsgurl07
Rookie Otaku

Post by Jinsgurl07 »

So, did anyone watch this week's episode, Gamblers & Gallantry? Because I thought it was pretty good. We got to see Jin's softer side for a change. Mugen training his beetle so he could win matches was hilarious. And Fuu seemed to reveal she has feelings for Jin. I practically cried for Jin and the prostitute. But I was glad he helped her escape from her a**hole of a husband. :cry:
~Shelly~
IoftheBeholder
Visitor

Post by IoftheBeholder »

yes thats one of my favorite episodes..lol..who knew hed stumble on a bunch of tengu who have a real appreciation for opium..lmao..his trip tripped me out..lol..too funny..i just thot it was hilarious that Fuu kept guessing exactly what was happening to Jin..whod just respond "hmmm.." :lol:
Son_Goku_Sayajin
Visitor

Post by Son_Goku_Sayajin »

Jinsgurl07 wrote:So, did anyone watch this week's episode, Gamblers & Gallantry? Because I thought it was pretty good. We got to see Jin's softer side for a change. Mugen training his beetle so he could win matches was hilarious. And Fuu seemed to reveal she has feelings for Jin. I practically cried for Jin and the prostitute. But I was glad he helped her escape from her a**hole of a husband. :cry:
I think that was the first episode I watched of Samurai Champloo. I really liked it after that, It seemed to have so emotion, and action at the same time:) Which makes a great Anime like this one. I didn't watch the episode where Mugen gets all triped out, when did that happen? They didn't show it this sturday becasue they had that other Cartoon on, about thoes two guys.
car2ie
Visitor

Post by car2ie »

:lol:

Spoiler Alert:
Spoiler
Show
Mugen foils the revolution when the "grass" catches on fire and all three make it through the check-point. Travel permit problems....start the whole episode
It's volume III Beatbox Bandits or Lethal Lunacy.

:love: that episode...it slays me.
ANIMEGURL_101
Visitor

Post by ANIMEGURL_101 »

Son_Goku_Sayajin wrote:
Jinsgurl07 wrote:So, did anyone watch this week's episode, Gamblers & Gallantry? Because I thought it was pretty good. We got to see Jin's softer side for a change. Mugen training his beetle so he could win matches was hilarious. And Fuu seemed to reveal she has feelings for Jin. I practically cried for Jin and the prostitute. But I was glad he helped her escape from her a**hole of a husband. :cry:
I think that was the first episode I watched of Samurai Champloo. I really liked it after that, It seemed to have so emotion, and action at the same time:) Which makes a great Anime like this one. I didn't watch the episode where Mugen gets all triped out, when did that happen? They didn't show it this saturday becase they had that other Cartoon on, about thoes two guys.
that was the first epsisode i say too! :mrgreen: i ended up watching samruai champloo because nothing else was on and i was not dissapointed! now i watch it when ever i can!!