Maromi and Lil' Slugger...

Winry
Dragon Master Otaku

Maromi and Lil' Slugger...

Post by Winry »

Maromi and lil' slugger are the same? What are they talking about?!
I :love: U COREY BABY!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
Soi Fon_101
Full Metal Otaku

re: Maromi and Lil' Slugger...

Post by Soi Fon_101 »

I was wondering about that myself. Maromi's a cute little dog charcter and Lil Slugger's a "Paranoia Agent". But it might have to do something about Tsukiko Sagi's past. :-k
(Member of the anti Sasuke,the Miroku and Sango, and the Tres and Abel club)

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #2 Captian.
Winry
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Winry »

yeah.....you know, it also seems like Lil' Slugger attacks people who have trouble with their life...
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
Soi Fon_101
Full Metal Otaku

Re: re: Maromi and Lil' Slugger...

Post by Soi Fon_101 »

Yeah I remember! Maniwa said that he only attacks people who are in an "emotional corner".

Winry
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Winry »

yeah!
Soi Fon_101
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Soi Fon_101 »

But..there's" also something else that was bothering me. Why did Lil Slugger kill Kouzuka (the fake Lil Slugger/Guy who cailms to be a Holy Warrior) instead of knocking him out? Kouzuka was trapped into an emotional corner because Ikari was so hard on him.

Winry
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Winry »

Wait! He killed him?!
Soi Fon_101
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Soi Fon_101 »

:shock: You didn't" know that? Oops!

Spoiler
Show
From one of the episodes you might have not seen. Kouzuka kept saying he was a Holy Warrior then Ikari was pushing him into an emotionaly corner. Maniwa thought he could use a cornered person as bait but when he and Ikari got to the police staion they found the real Lil Slugger (with blood on his bat and a close up of his golden eye) and Kouzuka was dead.

Xiam
Visitor

Post by Xiam »

Yeah, the two are the same because they both have to do with Tsukiko Sagi's past. Similarly, they are part of the society's subconscious need for escape from their troubles.

Stay with me, folks.

In the case of Maromi, it allows for comfort, and protection from their fears and troubles. Watching the anime, or posessing a plushie, or such, helps them feel that everything will work out in the end. Maromi is, essentially, a symbol of hope.

And as for Lil' Slugger... well, he's a scapegoat. When people are so stressed out that they can't take anymore, they seek him out to end their problems, and somehow get them out of the rut their in. True, this sometimes involves death, but also provides them with a way of escape from the stress. Ever see someone who's constantly overworked, then after a sprained ankle, their duties are lessened some? Something like that, I suppose.
Dark V
Visitor

Post by Dark V »

Xiam wrote:Yeah, the two are the same because they both have to do with Tsukiko Sagi's past. Similarly, they are part of the society's subconscious need for escape from their troubles.

Stay with me, folks.

In the case of Maromi, it allows for comfort, and protection from their fears and troubles. Watching the anime, or posessing a plushie, or such, helps them feel that everything will work out in the end. Maromi is, essentially, a symbol of hope.

And as for Lil' Slugger... well, he's a scapegoat. When people are so stressed out that they can't take anymore, they seek him out to end their problems, and somehow get them out of the rut their in. True, this sometimes involves death, but also provides them with a way of escape from the stress. Ever see someone who's constantly overworked, then after a sprained ankle, their duties are lessened some? Something like that, I suppose.
:mrgreen: Yep! :( Unfotunately they can exist in this world too.
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Re: Maromi and Lil' Slugger...

Post by blue crow »

thats sad
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
I fall into eternal sleep