All twinkles and no play make Yuiichi a dull boy.

Nigai
Visitor

All twinkles and no play make Yuiichi a dull boy.

Post by Nigai »

Anyone see todays Paranoia Agent. I almost couldn't take it seriously. That kid was just so shiney. And poor Uchiyama. He was just trying to help. Yuiichi had some serious mental problems. Poor kid. I think he was pushed too hard but still. I mean it the boy is twistedly insane! I mean just look at the twisted way he veiws the world. I think this was a good wake up call for him. Though you do have to feel bad for the kid. He was destined to go off the deep end I guess. And what is it with the old man who predicts everything with mathmatics? Woah. And did any of you feel that in the end. Freaky creepy goose bumps! And did he actually get attacked or was that just his mental perception of going clinically insane? Dang that was one crazy episode...
Reikai-X
Visitor

re: All twinkles and no play make Yuiichi a dull boy.

Post by Reikai-X »

ive seen it. yah i thought yuiichi was a little bast***
so damn full of him self and getting mad at the other kid for no damn reason >.>. ive seen the whole series subbed a few days ago and i have to be careful not to give away spoilers but try to remmeber a character in this ep they might come up :P
Spoiler
Show
yes he was really attacked and that character was his tutor...if you want to know more feel free to contact me...
its a really great anime one of my new favorites
mangod
Visitor

Post by mangod »

I liked that episode to and the theme song is classic. This is going to become one of my favorite anime series. You could clearly tell that Yuichi was a paranoid Narciccistic.
Xeno
Visitor

Post by Xeno »

Dude I think it was Yuiichi himself who attacked him and his mind blamed it on 'Lil Slugger. Then the real 'lil slugger came up later and bashed his brains in.. Ironic, yes?
Reikai-X
Visitor

Post by Reikai-X »

i think you guys are going to like the way the show progresses it gets darker and more mindfuc*y the longer it goes :P
Kou Akabane
Visitor

Post by Kou Akabane »

that ep was a little odd, and he was crazy o.o;; but it was good n.n;
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

*Twitches* I LOVE 'DIS SHOW!!! I can't wait for the episode about Maniwa. He's my favorite character. This show is just too awesome!!! *Twitches again* I wan't buy the DVD's. OMG. I wonder if Doug has them... I could rent them... Ohh. I am so calling him tomorow! Score *Does victory dance then poses with hands heald as V for VICTORY!!!))
rens_mine132
Visitor

Post by rens_mine132 »

-sighs- More guests....
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Re: All twinkles and no play make Yuiichi a dull boy.

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

no. just old users who deleted their accounts.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Re: All twinkles and no play make Yuiichi a dull boy.

Post by blue crow »

Piro wrote:no. just old users who deleted their accounts.
why they delete?