Susumu Hirasawa! The genius behind the music.

Nigai
Visitor

Susumu Hirasawa! The genius behind the music.

Post by Nigai »

I don't know how you guys feel about the music of Paranoia Agent but I LOVE IT!!! Well I was looking fo lyrics for "YUme No Shima Shinen Kouen" I really like the song and while listening to that little clip on Adult Swim's website I was able to distinguish lyrics (Cable sucks so bad sound is off) I knew that person wasn't just yelping but I wanted to distinguish it now. So I was on google FOREVER!!! looking things up. I even went so far as to look for downloads. I found one site that would have new MP3's all the time and they didn't bring back thing's they featured. They had once featured that song. Grr. Dead end. Well I got a break at a Japanese forum when someone mentioned Susumu Hirasawa'a name. I looked it up and got his web site. OMG!!!! He has free downloads of his music there. He only has one song from the soundtrac it's self but he has 10 Paranoia Agent songs not found on the CD. I LOVE THEM!!! It may not be the right Yume No Shima Shinen Kouen but it is that song. I get's the chills from it. Here is the site.
http://www.teslakite.com/freemp3s/e/
YAY!!! I love this mans greatness!
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Re: Susumu Hirasawa! The genius behind the music.

Post by Sasami Jurai »

I love the music too! =P~
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
orochi-kun majidani
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by orochi-kun majidani »

I totally loved the music.
I also checked out the official website for Paranoia Agent. I think that next to Inuyasha (which pretty much got me started in anime)this is one of the best shows Ive seen yet.

If only there were a second season... :cry:

[-o<
"What is any life, if not the persuit of a dream?"
-simple: a nightmare.
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

i've only seen the first DVD, and, its pretty descent. tho the intro music really does my head in :| but, the other music is pretty cool. fits the mood :mrgreen:
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...