Paranoia Anegnt-Batboy?????

WindArrow777
Visitor

Paranoia Anegnt-Batboy?????

Post by WindArrow777 »

I have been watching this anime on Adult Swim every Saturday at 11 o clock and i still dont know who the batboy is???All i know is hes a little kid that has a bent golden metal bat and golden roller blades and attacks people.Can someone plz! tell me if he is even real and who is he and why does he attack people?????THANKYOU VERY MUCH I REALLY WANTED TO KNOW THIS! \:D/
Chaos Flame
Visitor

Re: Paranoia Anegnt-Batboy?????

Post by Chaos Flame »

WindArrow777 wrote:I have been watching this anime on Adult Swim every Saturday at 11 o clock and i still dont know who the batboy is???All i know is hes a little kid that has a bent golden metal bat and golden roller blades and attacks people.Can someone plz! tell me if he is even real and who is he and why does he attack people?????THANKYOU VERY MUCH I REALLY WANTED TO KNOW THIS! \:D/
well if we told you, the rest of the show would be a waste of time, and i believe this is a new series, so i dont think anyone knows
Reikai-X
Visitor

re: Paranoia Anegnt-Batboy?????

Post by Reikai-X »

well i do know but im not telling unless someone asks in a pm or something as to not destroy the show for others :P
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

*Pokes Reikai-X on forehead* Now. Stop with the tempting. LOL. J/K. So yeah. Keep watching. And is you lying? It comes on at 12:00am not 11:00pm... *Looks at WindArrow777 suspiciously* LOL Also. He's called Lil' Slugger. Not Batboy. Are you sure you've watched this?
Chaos Flame
Visitor

Re: re: Paranoia Anegnt-Batboy?????

Post by Chaos Flame »

Nigai wrote:*Pokes Reikai-X on forehead* Now. Stop with the tempting. LOL. J/K. So yeah. Keep watching. And is you lying? It comes on at 12:00am not 11:00pm... *Looks at WindArrow777 suspiciously* LOL Also. He's called Lil' Slugger. Not Batboy. Are you sure you've watched this?
even before the show was on i knoew it was lil sluger, look at the chars at the adult swim show profiles.
Reikai-X
Visitor

Post by Reikai-X »

she might be on the central time zone :P
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

Even so it always airs at 12:00am. All across America Cartoon Network times are the same. They only air diffently in the fact that we see them at seperate times from eachother. Only Netweork TV plays at the litterally same time so that while something airs in New York at 2:00pm it would air at 11:00am here on the west coast. The only cable network I can think of that does that too is AZN TV. AND CRAP I MISSED HEY HEY HEY AGAIN!!!!! *Hits self with Bat*
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

Most cable networks only employ two feeds (including Cartoon Network). In Eastern and Pacific Time, the timing's correct. In Central Time, it's an hour early. In Mountain Time, it could go either way.

That's why most time listings are "E/P" meaning "Eastern or Pacific".

The mention of 11PM tells me this person is in Central Time.
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

Yeah but then they typically name times as, "9 8 central." Or something don't they. So they don't have to make two comercials. And I have never in my life seen anything of the sort going for CN. I mean, the closest I have seen is my friend has cable so everything comes on 3 hours early. But the times remain the same. They don't have some special way of knowing when they are watching it from satelite or anything. Ah well...
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

The convention has become so standard that it isn't necessary for most networks to state the allowance for Central Time.

By now, everyone in Central Time knows that an (E/P) listed time means it will air in their zone one hour early. And Cartoon Network does use this listing system.

"[adult swim] Saturday-Thursday 11PM-6AM (E/P)"
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

I still have never seen it but I am also not very observant. LOL. Sorry. Har!
Uzumaki Naruto
Visitor

Post by Uzumaki Naruto »

Its a good show I like that creepy bastars I watch that stuff on DVD and I've only Seen series 1and 3 not two I've been tring to find it
Xiam
Visitor

Post by Xiam »

So anyway, yeah, skimming through the crap we can pretty much say yes, the "batboy" is named "Lil' Slugger," and he is the one whom the show's title refers to.

You'll hafta figure why that is on your own, though XP