The mystery of lil slugger

NinjaStrike
Visitor

The mystery of lil slugger

Post by NinjaStrike »

ok if any of you saw last saturdays episode ull know that the boy they have in custady ( i dont know how to spell hehe :lol: ) is not lil slugger. But then that leaves the question of who or what is lil slugger cause hes obviosly got some powers or something cause he skated right thru that wall and why would he murder that copycat kid mabye he was mad that someone else was trying to be like him :-k i bet the old man is lil slugger or at least has to do with him i also think that the blue suited cop is goona get smacked cause hes going crazy wrackin his brain to find out about lil slugger :shock: if u know for sure what lil slugger is all about dont post here i only want your guesses not if you know whats going on hoo boy that was long :D
Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Re: The mystery of lil slugger

Post by Panda* »

I think the blue cop who is dreaming about lil slugger in weird thing, maybe he has something to do with lil' slugger, maybe he'll be the one to see the real lil slugger.... ](*,) or maybe he'll escape from the lil slugger when lil slugger hits him.... :-k , or not. ](*,) Or...ahh.....maybe he's just an extra. ](*,) ](*,) :-# Oh yeah, custady(no such thing), it's custody.
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
NinjaStrike
Visitor

re: The mystery of lil slugger

Post by NinjaStrike »

i doubt the cop has something to do with lil slugger i think he is just on his trail , so to speak, and he already saw lil slugger when lil slugger killed that copy cat kid at least i think it was lil slugger i mean y would both cops have the same holucionation. or mabye it was told from the blue cops piont of view and the brown cop didnt even see lil slugger?? :-k
Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Re: re: The mystery of lil slugger

Post by Panda* »

ya, that's why the blue cop has something to do with lil' slugger, or not... :-k ](*,) I mean, if I saw the real lil slugger and I got a gun, I sure will shot him....but then again, he's a kid.... ](*,) maybe the blue cop is lil' slugger's relative! :shock: uhh no way...... then the blue cop just don't know it, maybe lil' slugger has some problems...lol....ahhh!!!! ](*,) :-#
Bambi <333
Xeno
Visitor

Post by Xeno »

I think Lil slugger might be a phantom that is a physical manifestation of peoples worry, fear, and hatred. Therefore even if blue-boy had shot at him, the bullet probably would have just passed right through Lil Slugger. But as to why he killed the copycat and not just knock him out like all the others... I dunno. :-k Why can't they just come right out and ask that old man "What do you know about lil slugger?" That's the real mystery.
Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Post by Panda* »

Lil' slugger knock the copycat, maybe because the copycat might tell all about lil' slugger, that lil' slugger don't want any1 to find out.... :-k And then 2 stupid cops didn't ask yeah the question, "What do you know about lil slugger?" before lil' slugger killed the copycat. ](*,) And makes the epi more mysterious.... \:D/ ](*,)
Bambi <333
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

cops cant just go around asking people what they know if their not in a direct relation to the case. if they did they could get sued for invasion of privasy hey does anyone know how the blue cop knew that lil slugger was in the jail house? it was just a feeling that the copycat was backed in a corner right? man i guess they were to late i fealt sorry for that kid cause he was so sad when the brown cop yelled at him and stuff and then did u see the look on the kids face when he heard the roller blades coming hey where r the kids parents if lil slugger if the phisical representation of peoples fears y does it look the same to everyone i dont think thats it
amuro98
Visitor

Post by amuro98 »

I believe that Paranoia Agent is actually about Bhuddism, reincarnation and achieving englightenment.

This would make Lil'Slugger (the real one) a Bhodisvatta - that is, someone who has achieved enlightenment, but remains on earth in spiritual form to help others achieve their own enlightenment.

Achieving enlightenment requires that you realize that our existance (what we call life) is nothing but pain and suffering. All of the victims felt that their lives had become unbearable, and wished they could just let go of them. Then, Lil'Slugger shows up, bonks them on the head, and they awake in the hospital - symbolic of reincarnation.

Of course, not all of their problems are solved, nor are they enlightened (otherwise, they wouldn't have come back at all.) However, the issues they bring with them from their pre-attack life represents the karm that well bring with us from our own previous lives.

It's not a perfect match, probably due to my overly simplified understanding of these topics...
Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Post by Panda* »

Ohh, probably. Good point.... :P :-k
Bambi <333
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

i dont think its about Buddism. cause if lil slugger has achieved spirttual enlightment y would he make his message clear by hitting people on the head and also y would he murder that copycat kid?
Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Post by Panda* »

He murdered the copycat kid, because he might blab out infos about lil' slugger. He hit ppol in the head bcuz it helps other ppol's problem to 4get the depression. 8-[
Bambi <333
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

the copycat kid didnt know anything about lil slugger he just dressed like him and acted like him cause he wanted to be a "holy warrior" and if he had acheaved spiritual enlightenment he wouldnt murdr anyone besides if he did have to murder that kid to help him forget deppresion y would he be smiling i mean he just killed a kid if he was so wise he wouldnt be smiling
Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Post by Panda* »

Who knows? maybe the copycat kid knows something about lil slugger that he just don't wanna tell to the cops. And maybe lil' slugger has some mental problems, lol, that something bad or a problem happenned to him, and he now tries to help ppol by their problems by hitting them on the head. :-k
Bambi <333
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

i really dont know mabye he does have mental problems but i think that he also has powers cause he went thru the wall after killing that kid. or mabye the blue cop just imagined that but he knows when the people are "backed in a corner" as they say in the show and he knows when to hit them as well i mean i doubt he follows every one of them around
amuro98
Visitor

Post by amuro98 »

NinjaStrike wrote:i dont think its about Buddism. cause if lil slugger has achieved spirttual enlightment y would he make his message clear by hitting people on the head and also y would he murder that copycat kid?
Surely you've heard someone say "Someone oughtta knock some sense into that person" before?

Well, maybe Lil'Slugger took this a bit TOO literally :D

Of course, I suspect that with a show as heavy as this, there are probably tons of other symbols and interpretations that are equally interesting and valid. After all, that's the fun of watching shows like this.

Nonetheless, the victims all seem to feel that they've been "helped" in some manner by being attacked. They haven't been enlightend, but have been helped in overcoming an obstacle - given a leg up (and a bump on the head).

Of course, it is up to the individual to recognize when help is being given - and know how to accept it. This is Lil'Slugger couldn't help that scumbag cop. Even though he asked for help, and Lil'Slugger showed up and bonked him on the head - the cop didn't take the help (ie. STAY DOWN) Instead, he attacked Lil'Slugger. You could also interpret this as the cop wasn't really ready/willing to accept the help offered to him. All of the other victims were willing to let go of everything. But not him. He was still obsessed by his own desires and possessions.

The cop/daughter story also shows how we are all tied together with karma. For the father to be happy, his daughter must suffer. For her to be happy, the father must suffer. Her wish to destroy everything that made him happy came true in the end...
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

mabye ur right. and i bet their are alot of other symbols in the show like the old man and his equasions but i think that the bad cop guy was ready to accept letting go of everything but it didnt work because he wasnt attacked by the real lil slugger he was attacked by the fake just like the green striped kid didnt need help so the real lil slugger didnt hit him. and mabye karma or whatever it is is a symbolised by all the victoms being related in some way like on the chart the news guy had.