Who here likes s-CRY-ed?!!

Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Who here likes s-CRY-ed?!!

Post by Tiana_Lee »

I luv s-CRY-ed it's my fav anime! what about you?
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
anime baka
Visitor

re: Who here likes s-CRY-ed?!!

Post by anime baka »

It's one of my favs too. Waht your favorite episode?
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

So far the epi where Tachibana and Kazuma fought for the second time and they got traped underground. ](*,)
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
darkearthgoddess
Visitor

Post by darkearthgoddess »

Its alright, I watch it.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Heh. And how much of this show have you kids actually seen?

My favorite episode is when
Spoiler
Show
Scheris gives her life to restore the near-dead Ryuho, using Eternal Devote 2nd form.
and
Spoiler
Show
when Kazuma and Ryuho fight at the end of the series
[/spoiler]
kitsune_youkai
Visitor

Post by kitsune_youkai »

I love s-CRY-ed!! its one of my fav anime too... . . i cant really say which is my fav epi. though because i havent seen the whole series yet.
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Who here likes s-CRY-ed?!!

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

kitsune_youkai wrote:I love s-CRY-ed!! its one of my fav anime too... . . i cant really say which is my fav epi. though because i havent seen the whole series yet.
same here
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Violin_Melodies♥15
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Violin_Melodies♥15 »

well I've only seen like 3 episode..Im a new fan of all this Anime stuff....I think its all awsome..I love drawin it too....anyway...can some one like explain what the series is actually about..cause when im watchin im in the dark lol.. :?: :)
Im in love with him..
animesumo
Visitor

Post by animesumo »

I love s-cry-ed its so cool.My favorite episode is when asuka and kazuma fight for the first time. =;
**Luvergurl**
Visitor

Post by **Luvergurl** »

I love S-Cry-ed!!!Its so awsome. I cant really choose a fave one.
Ukitake_101
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Ukitake_101 »

s-CRY-ed is definently cool and i'm starting to get ito the manga my favorite episodes though includes
Spoiler
Show
when Kazuma and Ryuho "unlock" so to speak there ultimate alters where the alter bonds with there whole body
and
Spoiler
Show
when Kazuma and Ryuho fight in the last episode
<>Bleach club 101<> Squad #13-Captain

Broken Dreams may be on par w/ a Broken Heart, but neither equals a Broken Spirit
**Luvergurl**
Visitor

Post by **Luvergurl** »

kitsune_youkai wrote:I love s-CRY-ed!! its one of my fav anime too... . . i cant really say which is my fav epi. though because i havent seen the whole series yet.
I feel the same way. WHY DID KIMISHIMA HAVE TO DIE!!? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Kagome/Kikyo wrote:
I feel the same way. WHY DID KIMISHIMA HAVE TO DIE!!? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

We all know how you feel... :cry: but damn it Ryuho! Kazuma is not your ememy! Damn it Kazuma!!!! Stop being a dumbass!!!!! ........... ok.... i feel better now....>.>
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
**Luvergurl**
Visitor

Post by **Luvergurl** »

ItsuWhite wrote:
Kagome/Kikyo wrote:

We all know how you feel... :cry: but damn it Ryuho! Kazuma is not your ememy! Damn it Kazuma!!!! Stop being a dumbass!!!!! ........... ok.... i feel better now....>.>
WOW!
Cassi Bakura
Visitor

Post by Cassi Bakura »

Kagome/Kikyo wrote:
WHY????T_T
**Luvergurl**
Visitor

Post by **Luvergurl** »

yoko kaiba wrote:
Kagome/Kikyo wrote:
WHY????T_T
huh? Its so sad. Oh and I need to say something!!!! did any of you notice that all of the charicters are cross-eyed? Its freaky!!!