Kimishima

Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

re: Kimishima

Post by Dark Wing »

I have seen most of the series already up to EP.22 and when Kimishima died I have to admit I almost cryed really sad :cry:. But after this Kazuma takes his one man war aginst H.O.L.Y to a whole new level.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
Para_Holy Member
Visitor

Post by Para_Holy Member »

* reads spoilers* what do those mean? wait... * gasp* NOOO!!! darn...i want Cherise to die...but ive heard her voice from a different show before but where?
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Kimishima

Post by Persiaisis »

Para_Holy Member wrote:* reads spoilers* what do those mean? wait... * gasp* NOOO!!! darn...i want Cherise to die...but ive heard her voice from a different show before but where?

i hate her too. her voice is from such shows as Digimon
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
Mugen-Sama not logged in
Visitor

Post by Mugen-Sama not logged in »

I like Scheris's voice.

It sounds a bit strange, but yes, I like it.
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Para_Member of Holy wrote:Its still sad Chaos Flame!!! This reminds me of when Hughes died... R.I.P Kimishima... T-T the sad part is i was too stunned of Kimishima's death that i didn't cry... until alittle afterwards...
It's so sad... I cried to like the whole night when Hughes died and I cried for a while when Kimishima died... :cry: my bro was all like I bet he isn't dead and I would have said the same if I didn't know that Kanami was able to read pplz feelings and stuff... so sad..... I hate it when a good person dies... But what I don't understand is why he died, I mean I know he got beat up but not enough for him to die was it? I mean really?
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Winry
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Winry »

NNNNOOOO!!!HE IS DEAD!!!! :cry:
I :love: U COREY BABY!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Anonymous wrote:
Spoiler
Show
water
Spoiler
Show
orange&white
Hints at 2 of the 3 characters that die..well my favorites, anyway.
don't tell me Cougar dies too.
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Kish Kaoru
Visitor

Post by Kish Kaoru »

Kimishima's death was so sad but that is nothing in what happens to other characters. In the last episode my ssecond favorite character dies. That episode still get's me everytime I watch it. It is also sad in what happens to Kigetsuki sure he was a jerk but even he did not deserve what happens to him.

-Also Scheris's voice is not anoying. I have watched the entire series 6-7 times know and her voices is definately not anoying not like Emergy of Kigetsuki's .
ChaosKnight
Visitor

Post by ChaosKnight »

I didn't really like the death of Kimishima,
I was really confused after his death, never
did find out how he died. I did stumble across
this webpage and realized it though. Can't link so:
animeadmirer.com/scryedpgs/scryed_main.html
The death is explained at gallery on episode 10-13. Kimishima's bio also explains it.
absoluteanime.com/s-cry-ed/kimishima.htm
Zabuza's
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Zabuza's »

KIMISHIMA! when my twin and i saw that episode we couldnt believe it. i didnt cry but she did. it wasnt till next saturday night when it was for sure he was gone that i cried. they didnt give him a good enough death. i so cried when Hughes died. he was one of my favs. i cant wait to see the last episode next saturday night.
sakurafan1
Newbie Otaku

Re: Kimishima

Post by sakurafan1 »

i can't believe that. he died and kinami was crying.
~love is true in any form~
Morzan
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Morzan »

U cried a little Twin, Zabuza's One True Love. But yeah...he wa so sad. I couldn;t hold it back. And they killed him off so early. they didn't give him a respectable death. I was mad at that. but he looked so cute when he was on Kazumas back and then sitting in his car...and it was so sad when KAzumas tried to talk to him in his car. :cry:
Roy:Thats a stupid question Havoc. I say it because its true and when I'm Fuhrer there will be changes. From that day, all female officers will be required to wear tiny mini skirts!
Havoc:Your a miracle Mustang, I'll follow you for the rest of my life.
Casshondra
Visitor

Post by Casshondra »

kimishima,it was sad how he died