32%
She's wonderful!
68%

Total votes: 22

Cassi Bakura
Visitor

re: Hey! Join the Scheris haters group!

Post by Cassi Bakura »

and acashona ly kazu kun kuza kun kazu kun......for ever more ppppllleeaase zip it kanime ilove her but it gets sooo anoying!
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

you b*tches are horrible, sheris is great, she is kind and she gave up her life to save that d u tch bag ruyho. and the voice is the one from kari from digimon. you are all jelouse of her cause shes so great and has the most beautiful alter in the whole show.

SO SCR EW YOU BI TCHES YOU ARE JUST JELOUS!
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Hey! Join the Scheris haters group!

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Homunculus_Pride wrote:you b*tches are horrible, sheris is great, she is kind and she gave up her life to save that d u tch bag ruyho. and the voice is the one from kari from digimon. you are all jelouse of her cause shes so great and has the most beautiful alter in the whole show.

Uhh, dude this could get locked bcoz of what you just said.:roll: If you disagree with them then that is fine but if you do then you should get some evidence to show them that Scheris and Kanami are nice good hearted characters that should not be hated. Just insulting them will just cause trouble. Believe me it is much more satisfying to prove someone wrong with facts and evidence than to just dish out insults. In fact I just very recently proved what I thought was correct was indeed, correct. The other person realized they were wrong but refused to admit they were mistaken. *coughDragonXcough* :-"
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

well then they started insulting one of my fav char its their fault not mine. they wanted to express what people felt well that is my opinion. :evil:
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Kanami Yuta
Visitor

Post by Kanami Yuta »

she can be annoying but she is a good person too. like you guys said she was "clingy", i think she was just depending on ryuho....a lot....
Jhata
Visitor

Post by Jhata »

Sheez, take it easy on the girl. o.o Sure, her voice can be irritating, but she's not ALL bad... Is she?
DemonNinjaKing
Visitor

Post by DemonNinjaKing »

From what i see the ladies around here are jealous of her.
Spoiler
Show
She gave up her life for her friend would you?!? [-X
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Ritsuka wrote:you b*tches are horrible, sheris is great, she is kind and she gave up her life to save that d u tch bag ruyho. and the voice is the one from kari from digimon. you are all jelouse of her cause shes so great and has the most beautiful alter in the whole show.

ok, look, i understand where you are coming from and all with the whole thing about the ryuhou stuff but you don't have to go calling us bitches. she's not as bad as i had originally said, after i saw the episode when her alter was shown, my opinion of her had slightly changed. but that does not mean that she is not still one of the most annoying anime girls ever. she is far better than kikyo but she is still too clingy and naive. don't start calling us bitches even if we insult one of your favorite characters. i myself have gotten mad at a few ppl here because of that very reason but i never called them something like that (to my memory). so like kenpachi zaraki said, give reason for it, and not just cuz we said our opinion so you can say yours.

oh, and i never said that i hated her voice, i actually like it. kari is an awsome character so i've liked that voice ever since i saw digimon. and hell no, we are not jealous.
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

DemonNinjaKing wrote:From what i see the ladies around here are jealous of her.
Spoiler
Show
She gave up her life for her friend would you?!? [-X
like i said in my other post, we are not jealous. although she did
Spoiler
Show
save the life of the freakin awsome character Ryuhou
she is just not that great of a character.
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Morzan
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Hey! Join the Scheris haters group!

Post by Morzan »

I so totally HATE Scheris!!! she is all over Ryuho when he doesn't even like her. And the way she smirks when ryuho denys whats her name and she thinks she has him!! what ever. Thank god she dies!! And for a man who doesn't care about her...ha... =D> !! I would join your hater group if you would except me. Die Scheris!!!!!! :twisted:
Roy:Thats a stupid question Havoc. I say it because its true and when I'm Fuhrer there will be changes. From that day, all female officers will be required to wear tiny mini skirts!
Havoc:Your a miracle Mustang, I'll follow you for the rest of my life.
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Morzan wrote:I so totally HATE Scheris!!! she is all over Ryuho when he doesn't even like her. And the way she smirks when ryuho denys whats her name and she thinks she has him!! what ever. Thank god she dies!! And for a man who doesn't care about her...ha... =D> !! I would join your hater group if you would except me. Die Scheris!!!!!! :twisted:
yea sure. i'll accept you. :D
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Morzan
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Morzan »

Waaahooo!!!! Yes!!! Finally. I feel so happy inside. thanks.
Roy:Thats a stupid question Havoc. I say it because its true and when I'm Fuhrer there will be changes. From that day, all female officers will be required to wear tiny mini skirts!
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Morzan wrote:Waaahooo!!!! Yes!!! Finally. I feel so happy inside. thanks.
haha :lol: no problem! :)
the more the better! :)
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Morzan
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Morzan »

my thanks to u.