Now I have no clue whats going on.

Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Now I have no clue whats going on.

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

I saw episode 14 on Saturday and I have no [censored] clue what's going on.

1.Why is Kanami at a slave camp?

2.Where the hell did Mujo come in

3.How did Ryuho lose his memory?

4.Why is Kazuma in prison?

Could someone please tell me what happened in episode 13?
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

re: Now I have no clue whats going on.

Post by Dark Wing »

1. After Ryuho and Kazuma caused the earthquake Kanami got lost and was captured like all the other people how lost their homes.

2. Mujo is your basic evil dude he was sent in by the mainland to get the lost ground under controle but of course he's got his own personal objective.

3. Simple when Kazuma and Ryuho with at it Kazuma kicked his butt.

4. No he isn't in prison he's still doing what he's been doing dangerous work for cash. He blames himself for Kanami being missing so he goes off the deep end and becomes darker.

You see in episode 13 after Kimishima died Kazuma desides to take his one man war agenst HOLY and HOLD to a whole new level. Kazuma starts attacking ever member of HOLY and HOLD he sees and ends up runing into Scheris and attacks her but at the same time Ryuho is out looking for Kazuma and ends up finding Kanami.(you most likely know where this his going right :roll: ) At frist Ryuho was going to leave but Kazuma made the mistake of calling him on Scheris's radio to brag when he hears Kanami's voice thats when all hell brakes loses. Ryuho gets pissed and wrecks Kanami's house when Kazuma runs back and sees her all scared and crying he turns around and starts looking for Ryuho. It doesn't take them long to find each other and thats when one of the best fight since in the series took place. When the fight was taking place Kazuma and Ryuho's powers had with to a new level and started a huge quake after covering the whole area in a blinding light and that was the end. (It's was a little more then that but i'm trying to make it as short as I can)
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Now I have no clue whats going on.

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Dark Wing wrote:1. After Ryuho and Kazuma caused the earthquake Kanami got lost and was captured like all the other people how lost their homes.

2. Mujo is your basic evil dude he was sent in by the mainland to get the lost ground under controle but of course he's got his own personal objective.

3. Simple when Kazuma and Ryuho with at it Kazuma kicked his butt.

4. No he isn't in prison he's still doing what he's been doing dangerous work for cash. He blames himself for Kanami being missing so he goes off the deep end and becomes darker.

You see in episode 13 after Kimishima died Kazuma desides to take his one man war agenst HOLY and HOLD to a whole new level. Kazuma starts attacking ever member of HOLY and HOLD he sees and ends up runing into Scheris and attacks her but at the same time Ryuho is out looking for Kazuma and ends up finding Kanami.(you most likely know where this his going right :roll: ) At frist Ryuho was going to leave but Kazuma made the mistake of calling him on Scheris's radio to brag when he hears Kanami's voice thats when all hell brakes loses. Ryuho gets pissed and wrecks Kanami's house when Kazuma runs back and sees her all scared and crying he turns around and starts looking for Ryuho. It doesn't take them long to find each other and thats when one of the best fight since in the series took place. When the fight was taking place Kazuma and Ryuho's powers had with to a new level and started a huge quake after covering the whole area in a blinding light and that was the end. (It's was a little more then that but i'm trying to make it as short as I can)
[censored]! it sounds like i missed the best episode yet.
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

re: Now I have no clue whats going on.

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

More accurately, what happened in #13 was that Kanami had accidentally let slip that she knew Kazuma. Ryuho wrecks the clinic/home looking for him but instead hears him on the radio (he having whipped Scheris butt--she stayed put to cover the others' escape).

Ryuho's ticked, but Kazuma's enraged. Late in the fight, he decides to finally level his trump card (his Shell Bullet evolution) on Ryuho, but he loses control of it. The upheaval rips open a door to the "other side" and the two of them get caught in it. Meanwhile, the Lost Ground gets shaken up in the Second Uprising.

They end up thrown out again. Ryuho loses his memory in the aftermath while Kazuma is himself changed a little more (get a closer look at him when #15 comes around). Furthermore, eight months have passed between #13 and #14.