Kanami's nicknames

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Kanami's nicknames

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Early on in the series I noticed that Kanami nicknamed Kazuma "Kazakun." Then she asks Ryuho if she can call him "Ryukun." Is anyone else really annoyed by her constantly calling Kazuma "Kazakun?" I now I sure am! :x
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

re: Kanami's nicknames

Post by Dark Wing »

no not at all I think it's just part of her personality. She whats the people closes to her to know she cares about them so gives them nick names. Besides in the Japanese calture it's a normal thing for people to give close friends and family nick names.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
yukumo15
Rookie Otaku

Re: re: Kanami's nicknames

Post by yukumo15 »

Dark Wing wrote:no not at all I think it's just part of her personality. She whats the people closes to her to know she cares about them so gives them nick names. Besides in the Japanese calture it's a normal thing for people to give close friends and family nick names.
i agree totally its part of what makes her so adorable :)
cats<kyo> are smarter then dogs<shigure>. You don't see 8 cats trying to pull a sled though snow.
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Post by Persiaisis »

its so cute anyways
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku

Post by GravyTrain »

Sakuradegeta wrote:its so cute anyways
So cute is an understatement. It's so freaking sweet that it gave me diabetes! :x
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

GravyTrain wrote:
Sakuradegeta wrote:its so cute anyways
So cute is an understatement. It's so freaking sweet that it gave me diabetes! :x
Exactly, that is why it annoys me. She sounds so cute and innocent that I spaz out and have a seizure each time she says "Kazakun." :twitch:
Does God Exist?

Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dark Wing »

Oh come on people it's just how she is. she never hated anyone in the whole series :roll: (well except Mojo) and thats what makes her so innocent and the way she loves Kazuma is cute. (man why i'm getting the feeling i'm going to be bashed in here) :heh:
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
yukumo15
Rookie Otaku

Post by yukumo15 »

Dark Wing wrote:Oh come on people it's just how she is. she never hated anyone in the whole series :roll: (well except Mojo) and thats what makes her so innocent and the way she loves Kazuma is cute. (man why i'm getting the feeling i'm going to be bashed in here) :heh:
No worries i agree she so innocent that its sweet and she my fav. character so i'll always stand up for her.<p.s. i love it that she has control of her powers now>
cats<kyo> are smarter then dogs<shigure>. You don't see 8 cats trying to pull a sled though snow.
Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dark Wing »

Thank you yuhumo your good person :D and it is cool that she has the her powers under control now.

yukumo15
Rookie Otaku

Post by yukumo15 »

i like it..
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Dark Wing wrote:Oh come on people it's just how she is. she never hated anyone in the whole series :roll: (well except Mojo) and thats what makes her so innocent and the way she loves Kazuma is cute. (man why i'm getting the feeling i'm going to be bashed in here) :heh:
Just so you know, I never said that I hated Kanami but I was only annoyed by her always calling Kazuma "Kazakun".
Does God Exist?

Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dark Wing »

hawke123 wrote:
Just so you know, I never said that I hated Kanami but I was only annoyed by her always calling Kazuma "Kazakun".
Hey I never said you hated her. :roll:

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Dark Wing wrote:
hawke123 wrote:
Hey I never said you hated her. :roll:
Okay. I just didn't want anyone to think I was implying that I hated her.
Does God Exist?

Ice Angel
Uber Otaku

Post by Ice Angel »

I don't think anyone was. And she is just a kid and its so cute how she calls Kazuma, Kazakun.
Blue Haired Jesus
Absolute Otaku

Post by Blue Haired Jesus »

Very true, but it still gives me a seizure.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
yukumo15
Rookie Otaku

Post by yukumo15 »

i hate to be the peace maker but can't we just agree to disagree? 8-[ [-o<