The Crystal

Roxas of Light
Visitor

The Crystal

Post by Roxas of Light »

you all know The Crystal right? He is like the best character, yet he's just an Altar, he still RAWKS! Only I don't like Izuma claiming The Crystal is his Altar.
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

re: The Crystal

Post by Persiaisis »

now what is The Crystal again? :-k
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dark Wing »

He's talking about the alter with the black and white arms. It's the physical manifestation of the other side (the place where alter power comes from) that just wonders into our world now and then. You know the thing Kazuma took a part of and his power increased and Ryuoh was hunting it for almost his whole life cause if killed his family.
Last edited by Dark Wing on Dec 15, 2005 2:08pm, edited 1 time in total.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
Roxas of Light
Visitor

Post by Roxas of Light »

He is kinda like the Altar of the other side, meaning he is the source of all Altar Power kind of
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Post by Persiaisis »

ok cool beanz. why did everyone want that thing? i know that its powerful and all but its just another alter.
Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dark Wing »

It's like Trey said it's the source of all alter power. If you have it you are all powerful or a god if you want to be simple about it.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
Roxas of Light
Visitor

Post by Roxas of Light »

It's like this. You know how Kazuma broke part of him off, just PART, to get his second altar power? If someone was to fuse with the Crystal, image the possibilities and power they could hold.
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Post by Persiaisis »

ok, i get it now. did it creat that earthquake or what ever that split up Japan?
Roxas of Light
Visitor

Post by Roxas of Light »

It was his comin from the other side that created it, so yes, it was him
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Post by Persiaisis »

oook. now how did the alters get their power.
Roxas of Light
Visitor

Post by Roxas of Light »

when he was released, he released altar power from the other side
ddjerk
Visitor

Re: re: The Crystal

Post by ddjerk »

Trey Racer wrote:when he was released, he released altar power from the other side
It actually explains this pretty well in the show. If i remember he came out from the other side causing the earthquake. From what i member those who were close to where the door he came through was would have an increased chance of gaining an alter. Kinda like he opened a door when he came through but when he went bak he didnt close it all the way so power from the other side leaked through creating alter users in newborns. Correct me if im wrong
Neosis
Visitor

Post by Neosis »

It would be cool if he was a dbz villian. But alas