Who liked the end?

Anime chic
Mobile Suit Otaku

Who liked the end?

Post by Anime chic »

Wow what a ending. It definantly got me. I liked it personally. How about yall. And while I'm at it who do u like more Kazuya (acording to cougar) or Rioho?

(srry 4 the spellin :heh: )
The chic and her alter is back.
AC: Hi yall. Great 2 c yall again.
Atler shoves ac outta the way.
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

re: Who liked the end?

Post by Persiaisis »

i :love: Kazuma because he has that someting. but anyways i really like the episode because of the way it ended. that was really sweet seeing Kanami older. and too think that she was still thinking about that day when she saw them fight
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
htt10101
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by htt10101 »

i liked it but can you explain the ending a little i kinda got confused
zatch bell fan club
If you can summon magical guardian swords, you're automatically awesome. It's a law.
retired rper
Roxas of Light
Visitor

Post by Roxas of Light »

I liked the last two altars they both had, the armor rocked
Spike
Rookie Otaku

Post by Spike »

I liked the ending but I had a few questions. Was the whole series actually Kanami just remembering the events? Also, with the last scenes of Kazuma and Ryuho, did that mean they were still alive and fighting the main land when Kanami was older?

I taped the last episode so I'm watching it again to see if I can pick up anything new.
Anime chic
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Anime chic »

Well, I don't know about the whole Kanami remembering thing but it could be a possibility since she narrorated at the beginnin of each episode on how a person felt. So it could of all been like that.

I think they left the end open for all of the fans to put in what they thought. Why give the series a limeted ending? I think they want us to think what ever we think.

The last episode in a nut shell was a last thing. They needed to figure out just who was the best. I guess it's a guy thing :mrgreen: . But just showed that they could be friends and still fight. um okay that's hard to explain. I guess what I'm sayin is that they as friends wanted to find out for themselves who was better and they wouldn't hate eachother if the other won... I donno That's how I iterpreted it. Just remember my opinions are my own u guys r free to think what ever. :mrgreen: Just ask ur self these ?s
The chic and her alter is back.
AC: Hi yall. Great 2 c yall again.
Atler shoves ac outta the way.
vampirelord
Full Metal Otaku

Post by vampirelord »

weard :crazy: but kool :twisted:
Think what u want...Reality isn't so kind.Everything doesn't work out the way u want it to. That's why...As long as u don't get ur hopes up, u can take anything...You feel less pain.Anyway, whatever wish u have is none of my business.
<death-chan>
Full Metal Otaku

Post by <death-chan> »

i thought it was awesome, thought the Kanami ending thing kinda confused me, i thought it was good, and I <3 Kazuma!!! :love:
Men...you love 'em, you hate 'em, and then, you do them ^^
PROUD member of SASUKE IS GAY club!
i like marshmallows ^^
i am katsue
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Yeah the last episode was awesome that fight was crazy :lol: at least we know now that there equals.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
koga puppet
Visitor

Post by koga puppet »

it was sad that riho didnt go out with mimmori but it was awesome that the litte girl got her power back
it was also cool when kazacun and rhio joined forces :D
ddjerk
Visitor

Post by ddjerk »

I kinda took it as Konami (sp?) was dreaming the entire thing and it all took place in her mind because why would they just dissapear after fighting and it have her saying i still see them sometimes and then they just appeared out of nowhere? Other than that, Did kazuma win the fight at the ind since his fist was the the last thing to see like he was raising it to victory? Just my thoughts. Let me kno what you think
supermanxp
Visitor

Post by supermanxp »

idk the end was cool but man i did get confused alot at the end with it.

i just want to ask man wut happened to straight couger man did he die?

(srry for my bad spelling) :!:
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku

Re: re: Who liked the end?

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

supermanxp wrote:idk the end was cool but man i did get confused alot at the end with it.

i just want to ask man wut happened to straight couger man did he die?

(srry for my bad spelling) :!:
Yeah he did it was caused by a side effect from his alter power it shortens his life everytime he uses it which is what Mujo meant by speeding through his life.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
DemonNinjaKing
Visitor

Post by DemonNinjaKing »

The ending was to fragmented to me , seems like 2 or 3 people cound'nt agree on it so they wrote everyone ideas in. :-k
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Re: Who liked the end?

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Ya it really does seem that way
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
simplysexy
Visitor

Re: Who liked the end?

Post by simplysexy »

The ending was awesome, Kazuma is the best, and if you watch the begining of the series to the end, Kanami like the narrator, but what she's narrarating is what she sees in her dream. Not all of what she narrates is in her dreams, but when she talks about the feelings she feels in the dream. She's talking about Kazuma and Ryuho and how they fight with one another, and how they each feel about what all is going on. So, in the end she is describing how Kazuma and Ryuho's fighting has turned into a thing of joy, not one of anger.

Phew... i hope that clears some stuff up, but, i guess it's my opinion on it. I though the ending was really kewl ^^