My Moderator Application:Master InuYasha

Would I make a good moderator?

Yes, you would
61%
No, you wouln't
35%
No opinion(If you dont know me please pm that way you could know me better)
4%

Total votes: 83

Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku

My Moderator Application:Master InuYasha

Post by Master InuYasha »

Reasons why I think I'll make a good moderator:

I'm 13; I get on A.A. every single day.
I'm known by a lot of users. I'm nice to everyone on A.A.

I always get in the chat room. Since I always go in the chat room, I will be able to watch out for people who are bad on A.A. I know for a reason that most people in the chat room are always swearing. They also talk about inappropriate things.

I know I haven't been on A.A. for a long time; I have only been on A.A. for like 3 months. I have a reason though; I had another profile, but something happened to it. The problem was that it wouldn't let me log in. In my other profile I joined since November 7, 2006.

I also check out lots of posts and most of them contain inappropriate language. If I become a mod, I promise I would lock those kinds of threads..

..because I know there's a rule that doesn't allow those kind of things.

I know I don't have that many posts, but does it really matter how many posts you have, or does it really matter how long you have been here? I think the only thing that matters are good reasons why you should be a mod. Another thing could be if you're up to the job, also that you will never abuse your powers.

If I become mod, I will treat everyone nicely(even though I treat everyone nice already). I will also gives warnings to those who are acting up( like swearing or talking about inappropriate things.)

I will also ask people if someone has been bothering them. If yes, I will give the person a warning. If that doesn't work I will try other methods like talking to them.

So those are some reasons why I think I should be a mod. I know some people will say no. But it's only natural some people will say no. I'll understand if you vote no.

P.S People who don't know me. Please pm so you could get to know me better. So that you won't have to choose no opinion. So.... remember pm if you don't know me.
Last edited by Master InuYasha on Jan 20, 2008 11:40am, edited 6 times in total.
lin9
Master Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application:mysterious_ghost_person

Post by lin9 »

i know u would make da best mod eva!!
AA Twin:XxXxHao-Angel!
AA sibs i have 12 so far!yay!!
Animechickie
Baka Otaku

Post by Animechickie »

^^ im sorry, but I have voted no. And forgive me if I am being too harsh but:

You mispelled inappropriate constantly, and you also mispelled the option "No, you wouldn't".

Also, I thought there were rules on how to set up a mod app, and Im not sure why you put ppl to PM you if they have no opinion. We are supposed to be chosing moderators depending on how they wil act as a mod, not if they will make a good friend.

And really you didn't post any good reasons

There are plenty of us who are nice to everyone, plenty of us who use the chat daily, and you ust say you will warn and ban, but Im not so sure it is that simple.
Koren Reynon
Master Otaku

Post by Koren Reynon »

Hey, just because someone can't spell doesn't mean that has to rule your vote; it's like reading a book by it's cover, you won't learn anything; or in basic terms, everyone and everything deserves a chance, can animals spell? No, but we still love them, feed them, and even sleep at our feet at night; so I'm just saying that even if someone can't spell, they could make a great leader.
Biki is me, but I'm Biki. How does that work, you ask? When I'm on, I'm biki; when she's on, she's Koren. When we're both on, well.... we don't want to reveal that info, find out for yourself in the chat.
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku

Thankz Koren for the back up. BTW i fix the spelling.
MATT HARDY
Baka Otaku

Post by MATT HARDY »

youd be a great mod
hy ppls
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

i have to vote no

Reasons
1)i dont think you've been here long enough to be a mod.
2)You have numerous grammar and punctuation errors.
3)you say that if a warning doesnt work you will "ban" them, but as a mod you dont have that power (only an admin does)
4)its obvious that you havent read the "to be a mod sticky"
5)as a mod you should know the rules, you shouldnt need to ask the webmaster
6)a few members whom i trust expressed dislike in you because of your lack of maturity
Last edited by Tsuchi on Jun 13, 2007 8:40pm, edited 1 time in total.
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
Coynotreally
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Coynotreally »

You got my vote!You'll make a great mod!
Don't be fooled by appearances what might look sweet on the outside could be rotten in the inside.

Education will never be as expensive as ignorance.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

I have to say no. Sorry, but you haven't been at the site long and, although you meet the age reguirement, it isn't about age but maturaty. I don't want to seem rude or anything, just truthful, and to be completely honest - You aren't the most mature person on the site.

Sorry. You're nice and all, but being nice isn't the only trait a good mod must have.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
panda-chan
Baka Otaku

Post by panda-chan »

I VOTE YES!!I THINK YOU WILL MAKE A GOOD MODERATOR AND DONT LET THOSE OH PEOPLE BRING YOU DOWN AND YOUR A NICE DUDE AND YOUR SWEET AND YOU DO HELP PEOPLE WITH THERE PROMBLEM'S AND WE HAVENT KNOWED EACK OTHER FOR ALONG TIME BUT YOUR A GREAT PERSON AND MAKE A GREAT MODERATOR AND DONT LEY YOUR AGE STOP YOU EITHER!!! :P
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku

I understand Tyche.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Okay. Just know I'm not saying it to hurt you.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku

It's ok
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

Tsuchi wrote:i have to vote no

Reasons
1)i dont think you've been here long enough to be a mod.
2)You have numerous grammar and punctuation errors.
3)you say that if a warning doesnt work you will "ban" them, but as a mod you dont have that power (only an admin does)
4)its obvious that you havent read the "to be a mod sticky"
5)as a mod you should know the rules, you shouldnt need to ask the webmaster
6)a few members whom i trust expressed dislike in you because of your lack of maturity
amen

MGP in all honesty your an awful member......you might have plenty of friends that will voe yes but good lord NO!!

if you become a mod i swear ill quit

1.you have horrible grammar
2.to the annoyance of everyone you talked in caps for god knows how long
3.you have very few posts
4.you post stupid crap,like in mod apps you post "I PUT NO OPINION CAUSE I HAVENT MET YOU. SO I DONT KNOW IF YOUR A GOOD OR BAD PERSON."i mean if you don't know that person why post!!!????
5.you can't help anyone with their problem, "I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!! IM CONFUSED AGAIN Confused BUT IF IT DOES IT DOESNT LET U LLOG IN Y DONT U JUST MAKE AN ACCOUNT ON ABSOLUTE ANIME. WEBMASTER R U DA PERSON WHO CREATED A.A." how can you read that!!!???
6.ou double post more than anyone I have ever known....USE THE DAMNED EDIT BUTTON!!

if a noob becomes a mod it better be tsuchi
*goes off and rants*
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku

o.k i understand
Sora101
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sora101 »

Im gonna say yes MGP, but i gotta agree with tyche on this 1. its true, u rnt the most mature guy on aa, srry!!!