11%
No opinion
8%

Total votes: 36

divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

My Moderator Application: divinephoenix

Post by divinephoenix »

Welcome to my Moderator application. I am divinephoenix, my first username was shadowblader. I left AA before for more or less a month but came back because I love AA and I miss my AA buddies.

Reasons why I think I'll make a good mod:

1. I have been a member of AA for over a year now and I have made a decent amount of post.

2. I haven't done any serious wrong thing other spamming before in the Beyblade forum but I am stopping and minimizing my spamming there and even remind my fellow AA members to get on topic when they do too much spamming.

3. I always do my best to be polite and respectful to my fellow AA members.

4. Because I am only human I may make mistakes and I have made a lot in my life. I have been scolded at by our organizations adviser even in front of my friends and criticized because of my flaws and because of that I learned to accept criticism and I turn them into reasons why I should be more hardworking to correct my flaws and be a better person.

5. I am approachable. just PM and I am willing to be a conversation, a source of help, an advice giver, even a friend.

6. I treat everyone equally because in my belief that is the way people are to be treated, as equals and we should treat them with respect especially if that's how you want them to treat you.

7. I don't really get "pissed off" easily especially because of little things.

8. I haven't been power-hungry in anything. I take positions as responsibilities that require effort and time.

I hope to be a Moderator because I want help AA and its members. I don't like it when people ridicule others and I want to help to put an end to that.

I hope that you will vote and state why that is what you voted especially if you voted no.
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Pennyroyal Tea

Re: My Moderator Application: divinephoenix

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

I vote yes. I talked with you on numerous occasions, and I happen to think that you'd make a great mod. So as far as I'm concerned you have my endorsement. Good luck.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku

Post by Spetsnaz »

I am not going to vote right now although I am leaning towards a no answer. You don't seem to be on that much which as a matter of fact is a topic that is missing from your application and the latter needs some changes too. I will decide later
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Thanks Lithium
Rylynn wrote:I am not going to vote right now although I am leaning towards a no answer. You don't seem to be on that much which as a matter of fact is a topic that is missing from your application and the latter needs some changes too. I will decide later
Well, during weekdays I am online during night here and during weekends, I mostly hang here except if I got important work to do.
See my Drawings ^_^
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku

Post by Spetsnaz »

divinephoenix wrote:I mostly hang here except if I got important work to do.
establishing priorities huh? You got what it takes. A yes from me :D
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Thank you for your vote :mrgreen:
See my Drawings ^_^
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku

Post by Spetsnaz »

Hey it's no trouble at all.
We're both in the same boat and we need all the support we can get :D
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

Geuss what!?

It's a 'yes' from me.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

thank you :mrgreen:
See my Drawings ^_^
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Your welocme.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

I given You A 'Yes'.

Good Luck and Hope for the best.
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Ok heres word from Lusty. ^^ I vote yes... :P
1.) Very solid reasons :wink:
2.) VERY nice personality :D
3.) You are very understanding, and like to assist people. :-#
4.) You would do good for AA, (except the fact of inactivity..) 8-[
(So to say.. everybody knows that AA is going downhill, fast.. :( we need responsible people to help clean it up. And you're fit for it)
I have looked through some of your posts.. there is really no problem with you. :color:

But I must be honest.. I was kind of bored reading this. But I guess it's not about entertainment.

Anyways.. I'm gonna walk through your application with you. Kay?

divinephoenix wrote:Welcome to my Moderator application. I am divinephoenix, my first username was shadowblader. I left AA before for more or less a month but came back because I love AA and I miss my AA buddies.
Awwww.. ^^ Thats sweet. :)
divinephoenix wrote:Reasons why I think I'll make a good mod:

1. I have been a member of AA for over a year now and I have made a decent amount of post.
Ok... I'm glad you have experience here, and that does matter. But post count.. in my opinion, as I stated on MY application, is just a number.. it doesn't define anything that matters. ](*,)
divinephoenix wrote:2. I haven't done any serious wrong thing other spamming before in the Beyblade forum but I am stopping and minimizing my spamming there and even remind my fellow AA members to get on topic when they do too much spamming.
You better or I'll whip out my extra-special moderator kung fu! =; :lol: Ok.. and.. keep up the good work.
divinephoenix wrote:3. I always do my best to be polite and respectful to my fellow AA members
Ok.. this is a requirement. And by what I've read and saw.. you qualify. :mrgreen:
divinephoenix wrote:4. Because I am only human I may make mistakes and I have made a lot in my life. I have been scolded at by our organizations adviser even in front of my friends and criticized because of my flaws and because of that I learned to accept criticism and I turn them into reasons why I should be more hardworking to correct my flaws and be a better person.
OMG! I hope everyone is human.. (out of roleplay) [-o< And don't worry about it.. everybody has flaws.. Like I ALWAYS say there is no such thing as the PERFECT moderator. Don't sweat it.. everybody has been corrected before. Just take their advice and follow it.
divinephoenix wrote:5. I am approachable. just PM and I am willing to be a conversation, a source of help, an advice giver, even a friend.
This is one hundred million.. uhh.. whatever.. percent correct. \:D/ (right now I'm trying so hard not to get confused with all the quotes and sizes :()
divinephoenix wrote:6. I treat everyone equally because in my belief that is the way people are to be treated, as equals and we should treat them with respect especially if that's how you want them to treat you.
Not sure if this is true, because IDK you that well.. But I'll take your word for it. Because we have chatted, and you're wicked cool.. And you've seemed to follow your belief. :wink:

You guys may not think this application is long.. but IT IS! :(
divinephoenix wrote:7. I don't really get "pissed off" easily especially because of little things
Good.. :-"
divinephoenix wrote:8. I haven't been power-hungry in anything. I take positions as responsibilities that require effort and time.
True.. but don't forget.. if you get the title.. don't go too serious on people. I've done it, and it's not prrty. ^^ :color: You can still have fun and stuff while being a moderator.. just, don't abuse your powers or offend anybody.
divinephoenix wrote:I hope to be a Moderator because I want help AA and its members. I don't like it when people ridicule others and I want to help to put an end to that.
You more than deserve the moderator title..
divinephoenix wrote:I hope that you will vote and state why that is what you voted especially if you voted no.
I think I explained myself well enough :(
Lust. wrote:Good luck!
:-$
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku

Post by Spetsnaz »

On a side note. Every mod should know this: keep it brief

:-$ Thought you should know
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

It was a walkthrough of the application.. so it doesn't have to brief. Lets silence ourselves now. I dont want to spam her application.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Eh, i forgot to give you a reason :pirate:

I thnik your Application was clean and not messy, i like that, it gives it a smooth cutting edge. ;) And for what you said in the points... it is what a mod should do.

Do the site well, becuase as half the people know it's going down hill.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º

Post by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º »

A definite "yes" from me. :D

Your app is very good, I must admit to that.
I know for a matter of fact that you are on quite a bit and I know you are not bias.
You seem to be a relativly nice person and you don't spam comonly (not anymore anyway) and you don't flame (for all I know).
You are responsible and helpfull and we need that sort of people now.
I really do believe you would be a good mod (mostly for the same reasons I wanted to be a mod too so :wink: ).

On the other hand the only fear I have when it comes to making you a mod is that, though you are friendly and responsible and not bias, you may be the sort of person that would prefer not to correct people just to be nice, and mods do have a tendency of being critisized, but we can't please everyone, so I hope you are aware of this.

Anyway GOOD LUCK from little old me. \:D/ :wink: :mrgreen:
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK

"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged