Total votes: 58

Seto Kaiba's Girl
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Captain Jack Sparrow

Post by Seto Kaiba's Girl »

Read your previous posts & your application looks good :]
You got a yes from me ^,^!

Good luck CJS!
"It's better to burn out, than FADE AWAY"- Kurt Cobain.
AA SISTER: Miss Elizabeth<3
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Put this man in the white house. or let him be a mod.
I remembered my password.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Unfortunately. Ken made a bad choice, putting Mik3 as mod. that kid sucks..
*looks above her* Oh.. Hi.. I was just saying how awesome you were.
Haha. (: Nah I'm glad you got it.

And now with him in. You're my next choice.. You and Draco.. (:
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Shes just mad cause Ohio sucks.

Oh, hi sam, ur aw3sum too.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Ohio > Pennsylvania
TYVMWTFNOWSHH
xD we're spammin his app up. :P Pm me so we dont go ferthurr
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

spare sparrow your stupidity. he should be a mod already. screw 'draco'
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Captain Jack Sparrow
Absolute Otaku

Post by Captain Jack Sparrow »

Thank you all for your support. =]
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister :pirate:
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha 8)
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Bump for awesomeness.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

problem resolved ignore this post
Last edited by Aoi Sakuraba on Feb 10, 2008 4:48pm, edited 1 time in total.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Kaoru Hanabishi
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Kaoru Hanabishi »

I know you dont care what people think as you mentioned in the chat tonight ("IDGAF" - I dont give a f***). I did used to like you dude, but now i just lost my respect for you. Yes you did warn people about you will get intense over the football match, however what you did was just immature and wrong.

First Aoi only stated an oppinion upon a certain action taken palce up on the match, but yet you shouted back at her telling her to shut up (quote):
[Captain Jack Sparrow] 6:29 pm: NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
[Captain Jack Sparrow] 6:29 pm: IN YO FACE
[Captain Jack Sparrow] 6:29 pm: IN YO MOTHA #$%^&* NG FACE
[Captain Jack Sparrow] 6:29 pm: STFU AOI SAKURABA
Dude is a match expressing opinion is fine reply back with an opinion about the game not the people that watches it!!!

Second a warning is an excuse to do anything? to be rude? to be wrong? and yet you applied to be a mod? Seriously the number of times I heard abusive people used that excuse to say or do what they want is just wrong. What if someone needed your help in chat or forum while you watching another match was going? what if they support the other team? you going to ban them? ignore them? or just tell them what you said to aoi?

There are no excuses to be rude, yea i heard my fair share of excuses... people joke racially about things "but just a joke!" and that gives them the rights to joke about it? If someone said "sorry but ill explode in angry rage" what do they do? they move away from others than shout in their face full of abuse dude. Thats the mature way not the way you done it.

I don't feel you fit to be a mod at all after what you said and if you dont care about what other people say then why be a mod. MOd are there for other users to help them and LISTEN TO THEM.
(*Bleach 101 Army*) - Recruit
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
Captain Jack Sparrow wrote:I would see to that what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong.

I understand and will fullfill to be more caring and respectful towards all the users.

I will behave well to set a good example for the site.

I'm going to point out these things that you blatantly disregarded in the chat tonight that you said were reasons you should be a mod, if you don't hold up to what you say in the app then it means nothing.

I had nothing but respect for you until tonight......you lost every bit of respect I had for you....it's a real shame

If I could change my vote I would, tonight showed just how immature you truly are, you started flinging insults over a football game and wouldn't stop until you were banned from the chat and even then you didn't truly stop because you had Ebe relay a message to the mod who banned you that was quite inappropriate.....that is not mod material no matter how you look at it.

I'm truly disappointed....
You obviously don't realise what gridiron means. Passion, that's what. And I'll say i added the additional '[censored]' onto his insult.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Captain Jack Sparrow
Absolute Otaku

Post by Captain Jack Sparrow »

I've realized that this has gotten way out of hand. Including my apology, I'd like to say a few words.

I acted immature. I was already excited by the football game and I was very touchy about it. I had insulted people and said things I shouldn't have said.

I stand by for what I did and take full blame for my actions. Kaoru and Aoi are completely right.

I'd like to apologize to Nelly, Aoi and Kaoru. The right thing to do would be to report me for my actions.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister :pirate:
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha 8)
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

You shouldn't have done it, but I commend you for man-ing up. We all have lashed out and said things we shouldn't have. But thats part of being human, and I ask everyone, who hasn't F'd up on this site, and in life?

You have my benefit of the doubt.
Kaoru Hanabishi
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Kaoru Hanabishi »

is kool mike we had talks with jack his kool with me and aoi now but he requested us keeping the msgs up.
(*Bleach 101 Army*) - Recruit
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Im very glad to see you 3 worked it out. Its sooooo much better to have users just deal with it amongst each other. No relentles complaining to mods, or whining or etc. Doing the grown up thing and being civil, thats what I like to see. You three are a prime example of great users. If we all could get along like this, we wouldn't need moderators.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Kaoru Hanabishi wrote:I know you dont care what people think as you mentioned in the chat tonight ("IDGAF" - I dont give a f***). I did used to like you dude, but now i just lost my respect for you. Yes you did warn people about you will get intense over the football match, however what you did was just immature and wrong.

First Aoi only stated an oppinion upon a certain action taken palce up on the match, but yet you shouted back at her telling her to shut up (quote):
[Captain Jack Sparrow] 6:29 pm: NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
[Captain Jack Sparrow] 6:29 pm: IN YO FACE
[Captain Jack Sparrow] 6:29 pm: IN YO MOTHA #$%^&* NG FACE
[Captain Jack Sparrow] 6:29 pm: STFU AOI SAKURABA
Dude is a match expressing opinion is fine reply back with an opinion about the game not the people that watches it!!!

Second a warning is an excuse to do anything? to be rude? to be wrong? and yet you applied to be a mod? Seriously the number of times I heard abusive people used that excuse to say or do what they want is just wrong. What if someone needed your help in chat or forum while you watching another match was going? what if they support the other team? you going to ban them? ignore them? or just tell them what you said to aoi?

There are no excuses to be rude, yea i heard my fair share of excuses... people joke racially about things "but just a joke!" and that gives them the rights to joke about it? If someone said "sorry but ill explode in angry rage" what do they do? they move away from others than shout in their face full of abuse dude. Thats the mature way not the way you done it.

I don't feel you fit to be a mod at all after what you said and if you dont care about what other people say then why be a mod. MOd are there for other users to help them and LISTEN TO THEM.
I'm tempted to edit out what you posted because although this is his mod application you only posted what he said, and you see in order to get a total feel for the entire situation you should have posted the entire conversation, it makes you seem biased even if you're not trying to be.

But like I said this is his application. I personally can vouch for the merits of Jack, its not the way he is, it was a mistake and as he seems to have apologized and made the situation I don't think it refutes anything he's said previously. It just shows that he too is human and makes his mistakes just like anyone else does including myself. Don't forget that mods too are human and in time will make mistakes, but in most cases he shows himself to be a mature person fully capable of handling himself, I fully trust that he'll do his job as well as the rest of us and will not change my opinion of him because of one isolated incident.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"