9%
No opinion
9%

Total votes: 33

edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Draco;P

Post by edo_lover »

You would do great my student ^.^ My vote is a yes! Good luck!
Come near me, I punch you. Look at me I beat the living [censored] out of you. Talk to me, I beat you half to death. Touch me, I kill you.
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

wow! nicely done app, you have my vote

just by reading the app, it shows your maturity. your app was done very professionaly. very impressive
Jasse
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jasse »

Having just "Yes" votes isn't always good, that means you won't realise that there is room for improvement. Anyways, just wanted to ask you, what would be your way of helping AA? I mean, exactly why do you want to become one? What areas do you really plan on helping out alot on? And give me 3 good reasons to why you should be a moderator, not some crappy answers that everyone usually writes in their applications just to follow the guidelines, I want to hear something new, something better than everything else, that is if you want my "Yes" vote. In my opinion, making people moderators should be more strict and the standards should really be raised, so try to out do the others (not in votes but in the way you show yourself as to how you would be a moderator).

But then again, why become moderator? If you really want to help AA why not just use the report button? PM another moderator? Try to stop arguments without moderator powers? This goes for everyone, if you want to help and don't have what it takes to become moderator, you can still help. That's it for me for now. Looking forward to your response.
Dick Nasty wrote:DickSandwich
Jesus Christ wrote:ur a mastermind
Gaming Goddess wrote:I know, I know. I'm just messing. You've always been able to please me sexually Jasse
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

Knight in Dark Armour wrote:But then again, why become moderator? If you really want to help AA why not just use the report button? PM another moderator? Try to stop arguments without moderator powers? This goes for everyone, if you want to help and don't have what it takes to become moderator, you can still help. That's it for me for now. Looking forward to your response.
she already does that, i've seen it countless times, she already does the things the current mods are "supposed" to do. why should she continue to help AA if the current mod team and the admin wont reccognise her and her hard work? out of everyone on the site she deserves the mod position more...that includes most of the current mods.
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

There is much mod bashing these days. 8)
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:There is much mod bashing these days. 8)
Just as Symos said..
"Only troublemakers whine about reasonable authority"

Also, sorry Alexis.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Jasse
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jasse »

Tsuchi wrote:
Knight in Dark Armour wrote:But then again, why become moderator? If you really want to help AA why not just use the report button? PM another moderator? Try to stop arguments without moderator powers? This goes for everyone, if you want to help and don't have what it takes to become moderator, you can still help. That's it for me for now. Looking forward to your response.
she already does that, i've seen it countless times, she already does the things the current mods are "supposed" to do. why should she continue to help AA if the current mod team and the admin wont reccognise her and her hard work? out of everyone on the site she deserves the mod position more...that includes most of the current mods.
This wasn't written to you, let the lady speak for herself.
Dick Nasty wrote:DickSandwich
Jesus Christ wrote:ur a mastermind
Gaming Goddess wrote:I know, I know. I'm just messing. You've always been able to please me sexually Jasse
Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:There is much mod bashing these days. 8)
Stop encouraging them!!111 :(
i told yuo about stares dog
Draco;P
Absolute Otaku

Post by Draco;P »

Wow, I'm sorry I missed so much.
Knight in Dark Armour, I'm not exactly sure what you want to see me say, but what I do know is that I will work harder then almost anyone to help clean up AA. But you have a point, why become a moderator when I'm doing most things that a mod can do now? The reason is that, having a bit more power on this site, might be able to help me stop fights and with forums. I want to help people find their way around the site if they get lost; I want to help people get introduced to others; I want to make sure no one goes unnoticed. I'm really not sure if you want me to have more and better reasons, but those are a few main reasons. I really appreciate you asking me those questions though, it made me think more about it and I think I'm evem more determined then I was before. So, wether you vote yes or not, thank you very much.
Tsuchi, that's really sweet, what you said, thank you very much for saying those things and defending me...though there wasn't really anything to defend me from, lol. But wether my good deeds are seen or not I will continue to help AA in anyway I can. But I'm not so sure about deserving it more then anyone, lol.
Dretlin, you are sadly right, I really don't understand why people are bashing mods so much when they try harder then most to help AA.
Sensei! thank you for your vote and kind words! *bows* I am greatful teacher ^_^
P!nk I'm not sure what you are sorry for but don't worry about it ^_^
Pyro Psycho I wont bash mods, so don't worry about me getting encouraged to do so :)
Thank you all again and I'm sorry for not being able to reply sooner
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

It's pretty obvious how suitable you'd be. I just hope this doesn't backfire on me as it has in the past.
Draco;P
Absolute Otaku

Post by Draco;P »

well, thank you, and I would definatley do everything I can to keep from disapointing anyone
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Overall your rapport with everyone seems to be the overwhelming reason for a "yes".

It's a more important factor than eloquence, I believe.
Draco;P
Absolute Otaku

Post by Draco;P »

umm, what is a rapport? (I'm sorry if that's an obvious thing but, I really don't know what it means)
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Draco;P wrote: Dretlin, you are sadly right
Why are people always sad when am right? 8)

Repeating what locke said, I also feel your quite suitable.
Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Draco;P wrote:Pyro Psycho I wont bash mods, so don't worry about me getting encouraged to do so :)
Thank you all again and I'm sorry for not being able to reply sooner
I LYKE U!!!11
I think from all these responses you put in and as well for your application, you would do a suitable job for this forum as a moderator. So you won my vote as well, good luck sweetie.
i told yuo about stares dog
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Draco;P wrote:umm, what is a rapport? (I'm sorry if that's an obvious thing but, I really don't know what it means)
I mean that you have a very good relationship with everybody. You're known, liked, supported, and trusted with responsibility.