No, you wouldn't
13%
No opinion
7%

Total votes: 67

Seras

Re: My Moderator Application: Aoi Sakuraba

Post by Seras »

So, I was gonna change my vote. But I can't. I asked how I could change it and I was told you have to edit the first post. Well I found out I could have changed it, but I didn't. But my vote is No Opinion. So the stats are

Yes: 52
No: 8
N/o: 5
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

oh yea that's a real confidence breaker.......when your own gf wont vote for you it says alot...
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Aoi, you dont know my intentions of why I said that. It doesn't go for just you. It goes for EVERYONE with an App. As of right now, all my Yes's just turned to to No Opinion I just haven't gotten around to posting in theres. I'll explain to you why they are all no opinions.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

The only potential problem with new comers voting is that I suspect many of the 'noobs' voting to be alternate accounts of older members. (I'm not accusing you of this though)

Anyway, moving on. I feel the comment PT made about grudges to be true, but perhaps not to the extent he made it out to be. I don't feel it;'s really an issue.

I think you'd be quite a reliable and responsible moderator. Although I can see you letting off steam on aa if your angry or something, so just make sure you keep your cool-head. Yes from me :) (voted a while ago)
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Hey, thanks bunch JC. That was unexpected, but very cool to see. thanks hun :)
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.