7%

Total votes: 67

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

My Moderator Application: Aoi Sakuraba

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Reasons for Applying:

• I'm 23

I did take a small break from AA when I moved, but I'm back and I believe that I will be active enough to be online when someone has a problem.

I will try to set a good example for other members

I attempt to do the right thing without being too tough or too lenient.

I am very friendly and love talking to others. Any person can talk to me and become a friend.

I try my best to be kind and curtious to everyone I meet, as well as use the best spelling and grammar I possibly can.

I think that I am mature and intelligent enough to handle the moderator powers without abusing them.

I believe in 3 strikes
    First offense gets a warning second offense gets them gagged a third offense gets a ban

I try my best to browse the forum and chat as a whole. I post pretty much everywhere and try to look at the new topics as much as I can, even if I don't post in a thread I try to at least read them.

*Regardless of your vote whether it be: yes, no, or no opinion, please explain why you chose it so that I may better myself in those areas.

Thank you very much for reading my moderator application, and I look forward to everyones votes and posts

I had canceled my previous application because I was not sure how much time I would have to be online once I moved, but now I'm all moved in and settled down and have plenty of time.
Last edited by Aoi Sakuraba on Aug 28, 2008 1:32pm, edited 5 times in total.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Seras

Re: My Moderator Application: Aoi Sakuraba

Post by Seras »

If your girlfriend got on and started acting up, would you punish her? Even though she may get mad at you for it...
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

indeed, I would punish her......because I know she'd understand that I was only doing my job.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

Naw, this website's enough of a hole without more mods. Sorry Aoi, nothing personal.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

lol, thats cool crowe. Thanks for the post
Seras

Post by Seras »

Your generally in the chat before I get in there and maybe your different hours would come in handy. the rest pretty much is said in your App. good luck.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Yuzi
Master Otaku
Location: going to the mall with Konata, Miyuki, Kagami, and Tsukasa

Post by Yuzi »

I vote yes! :) I like your app and I've seen your frequent posts in the forums! :)
If you don't have a dream, then how are you ever going to have a dream come true?
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

From what I see, you have great punctuation and spelling. You are on frequently. You are nice to everyone. And I know you'd sooner leave the chat than abuse your powers out of anger and frustration. It's a yes 8)
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Yuzi
Master Otaku

Post by Yuzi »

Hi, scorp! I'm glad you're on right now! Talk to me on pm or chat! :)
If you don't have a dream, then how are you ever going to have a dream come true?
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

On chat it is. But for future reference, send that in pm. This is what we like to call spam :heh:
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

I voted YES because Aoi = Awesome. And I missed you when you left! *huggles*
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Yuzi
Master Otaku

Post by Yuzi »

Ok! I will! :) Sorry for the spam! :heh:

Scorp and Karin, you're both online right now, so can you go to chat?
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

*spamming* I would but I have chores.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:Reasons for Applying:

• I'm 23

I did take a small break from AA when I moved, but I'm back and I believe that I will be active enough to be online when someone has a problem.

I will try to set a good example for other members

I attempt to do the right thing without being too tough or too lenient.

I am very friendly and love talking to others. Any person can talk to me and become a friend.

I try my best to be kind and curtious to everyone I meet, as well as use the best spelling and grammar I possibly can.

I think that I am mature and intelligent enough to handle the moderator powers without abusing them.

I try my best to browse the forum and chat as a whole. I post pretty much everywhere and try to look at the new topics as much as I can, even if I don't post in a thread I try to at least read them.

*Regardless of your vote whether it be: yes, no, or no opinion, please explain why you chose it so that I may better myself in those areas.

Thank you very much for reading my moderator application, and I look forward to everyones votes and posts

I had canceled my previous application because I was not sure how much time I would have to be online once I moved, but now I'm all moved in and settled down and have plenty of time.
In all honesty, I want one more MATURE mod. Even though their isnt exactly much work to do now-a-days, its great to know you have people who can think by themselves if needed.

So on that bomb shell, I voted yes Aoi.

You have my support. 8)
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

thanks dret, I appreciate it =d
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

You know it's a yes.
You're nice, understanding, it takes a lot of work for you to lose your cool.
I'z pullin for ya babe.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.