13%
No opinion
7%

Total votes: 67

John Deacon
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Aoi Sakuraba

Post by John Deacon »

Snowy wrote:I find spamming naked pictures of old women in Mathew's CK far more disgusting, Bede.
Quite funny since it wasn't me :)
Arguments are healthy. They clear the air.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Sandro Mazzola wrote:
Snowy wrote:I find spamming naked pictures of old women in Mathew's CK far more disgusting, Bede.
Quite funny since it wasn't me :)
I already defended you, Athos just deleted my posts that weren't spam instead. :-/
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Ok guys no more spam in my application.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Alistar Ragnellus
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Alistar Ragnellus »

XD 83% yes and 11% no...i think its an outstanding yes if i do say so...
as for the 11% *glares*.....i'll kill you.....*laughs* just joking,....*grin* but seriously,...i'll kill you
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

And I still don't know who any of them are......at the very least they should tell me why they voted that way...
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Evelyn
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Evelyn »

Yes!

You are uber nice and you are mature aswell, but you are also funny.

You seem like you'd enforce the rules but still have a good time.

I think you deserve mod.

Plus I've never seen you flip out. :3

I definitely think you'd be a good mod! <3
HELLO! Look at me. HELLO! I am so ZEN. This is BLOOD. This is NOTHING. Hello. Everything is nothing, and it’s so cool to be ENLIGHTENED. Like me.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Thank you very much Evelyn :D :D 8)
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I see a lotta newbies posting here...
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

newbz have the right to post and vote here as much a everyone else and the only noob is azuma takara and snowy otherwise everyone else has been a member of AA for several months.
Alistar Ragnellus
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Alistar Ragnellus »

lol..man i look like a noob compared to everyone else...then again i'm not active that much...lol

COME ON EVERYONE LETS GET MISTRESS AOI PROMOTED TO MOD!!!!! XD
*whispers*..i promise i'll make your death painless if you do....*grins*
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:newbz have the right to post and vote here as much a everyone else and the only noob is azuma takara and snowy otherwise everyone else has been a member of AA for several months.
Kay ;)
Just making a point.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Do you mind if i ask what "point" you are making? Because I don't see any point in your post
Seras

Post by Seras »

His point is that the noobs see you once or twice and they thinking "Hey! She was nice when I saw her those times, so she'd make a good mod" I'm not saying they think like that but something along the line I'm sure. I can see where Dret is coming from when he said that noobs were posting here.

A vote is a vote, yeah, but it's not all about the votes, it's still up to the mods and the webmaster. But that's not what I was orginally gonna say. Would you rather have a vote from a person whose been here 2 weeks to a month OR a person who has been here for 6 months or more? I personally would take the one that has been here for 6 months or more because they would know the problems of the forum and chat better and would know the users better.

The only problem with what I said above is I'm talking CONSTANT apperance. not once every month for 6 months I'm talking at least once or twice a week. This isn't spam, it's to make you think. Good luck.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

No offense but I think SASSZAIN should have answered the question because I directed it to him from something he said.

And as I have previously stated, with the exception of Stryke the Fox, Azuma Takara and Snowy there are no noobs who posted. And unless 3 is alot I see no point being made. And as I see it why should it matter if they've only been a member for 1 month? When I joined I knew half of AA within the first week lol. Now I'm not saying they are like me, but we cant make assumptions that they arent. They could have seen many of my posts and chat activities. (as I post alot and in many areas)

Now I would like to point something out that clearly contradicts SASSZAINS statement. "I see a lotta newbies posting here..."

These are the posters from pages 9-11:
Mew Vanilla joined 05
Zack Attack joined 05
Alistar Ragnellus joined 06
Straw Hat joined 06
Nelly joined 07
Hikaru joined 07
Sandro Mazzola is bede
Evelyn has been joined January 08 (about 6 months)
silvernekokitsune joined April 08 (about 4 months so close to being noob)

The only noobs I see in 3 pages are:
Azuma Takara (July 15th 08)
Snowy (June 25th 08)
Stryke the Fox (July 4th 08)

Ok I think my point has been made. :) :D 8)
Seras

Post by Seras »

Hm... not really Aoi. You misunderstood me. I wasn't stating everyone here posting was noobs. I was saying that in my opnion I'd like someone to vote for me after the've known me for a few months. Though I do think Snowy knows you quite well. And I dont recall who said it but they told other users to just drop the "What point are you making" thing but I didn't, not that I was told to drop it anyway :-k Anyway. I could care less who votes in your app. I dont judge on the votes, I judge on how you act.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

One thing that hasn't been brought up, and something that I will do is bring in your negatives.

One thing is, and one of the biggest for me, is that you aren't very forgiving. If someone wrongs you or whatever, you tend to carry out the grudge longer than it is necessary, even if they attempt to apologize or try to fix things. You're unbelievably stubborn.

Also, you can be very narrow minded when you debate, it's almost like you expect people to see everything your way, and you tend to get rather offensive if they don't, making accusations, and although not always insulting them outright, you tend to make several gestations towards such an action.

This isn't all bad, I admire your compassion, the fact that you're willing to stick to your guns, what I do not like is the fact that you don't seem to have the ability to bend. You have other good qualities as mentioned in this application, so I won't waste time going into them. Both being weighed equally, I'm going to have to go with a no opinion and not vote on this.

I'll watch you instead =]

All creepylike
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"