My Moderator Application: Damn (NOU/Cookie/Iris/Nelly)

Would I Make a Good Moderator?

Yes, you would.
69%
No, you wouldn't.
27%
No Opinion.
4%

Total votes: 93

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly

Post by Hardcore »

Sasami Jurai wrote:
Nelly wrote:
Sasami Jurai wrote:Sweet dreams, honey pot pie! <3. You should become moderator any minute now once Ken sees your sexy pot pie of a thread. ;] :mrgreen:

Let's pray that he signs on now. :x

Haha well. He has saw it, but they dont need mods.
Plus I have a LOT of good competition out there.
[:

Aww, then I guess he has some re-consideration to do. Moderatoring's like perfect for your sexy pot pie-ness. =( :mrgreen:
:o
Well thanks Karypotpie. 8) 8)
Presheeeeateee it :)

[I miss you. Couple weeks is a long time already DX]
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

*hugs and kisses g'bye*

Byyeee. :mrgreen:

You better be moderator when I get back, missy :x
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~

josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

if ur name didnt rhyme with smelly id consider it
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

josh wrote:if ur name didnt rhyme with smelly id consider it
:mrgreen: =D>
That made me laugh.
[:
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

I could swear Nelly is a rapper.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

The Evil Russell Crowe wrote:I could swear Nelly is a rapper.
Lol. That wasnt where I got the name from though.

Oops.. Just saw this
Sasami Jurai wrote:*hugs and kisses g'bye*

Byyeee. :mrgreen:

You better be moderator when I get back, missy :x
:?
Lol. It's not up to me, lovely. ](*,)
:-k
But, I don't care who gets mod. I'm up against a lot of awesome people.
And like I said. We all deserve it equally.

And plus, if I dont get it next selection, my application will still be up. ;)
And eventually the other applicants will suck. :-"

Well. Haha. Im just rambling on now. :x
:-k
plus.. It's 11:25 here. Im tired. I dont usually wake up till 1-2 PM :yawn:
[-(

8)

Tpod
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tpod »

*votes YES*

i think you have the potential to make a great mod!
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 8)
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha

Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

I vote yes beacuse Nelly has learned and also has experience in being a moderator wish is always a bonus :mrgreen: Nelly will be a great benift to the moderator team and everyone deserves a second chance. ^^
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Zack Attack wrote:*votes YES*

i think you have the potential to make a great mod!

o.o Thanks. [:

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Commander~Lightning~Spike wrote:I vote yes beacuse Nelly has learned and also has experience in being a moderator wish is always a bonus :mrgreen: Nelly will be a great benift to the moderator team and everyone deserves a second chance. ^^
Aw. Thanks hun. [:

Seras

Post by Seras »

*claps* Okay after spending 6 hours in the sun doing uber hard work I will try to think smartly and type it out into comprehendable sentences.

You came back and you said sorry. Okay now a few month(s) later your telling me that I need to grow up and that I'm not acting modly from time to time. Don't think I'm holding a grudge I just want to explain something. We all have our off days. Something happens and you just break. It happens to everyone, including mods. You might not see Dretlin and Athos show it because I think they're lives are pretty much set. Mine isn't. I sitll have breakdowns, I still get aggrivated and if I'm correct you got aggrivated too. You know when you were a mod. It just happens. I'm going to be TOTALLY honest and say I breakdown on AA because I'm not in school and my friends live so far and I hate the phone so I come to the closest source of friends I can get, which is here. So what I'm saying is that even mods breakdown and act up. I know we're not supposed to but we're only human and humans run into problems. I know that you have them too =) We just gotta learn too... just lost all my thoughts. *holds up a sign with a thumb on it* woot go!
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Seras wrote:*claps* Okay after spending 6 hours in the sun doing uber hard work I will try to think smartly and type it out into comprehendable sentences.

You came back and you said sorry. Okay now a few month(s) later your telling me that I need to grow up and that I'm not acting modly from time to time. Don't think I'm holding a grudge I just want to explain something. We all have our off days. Something happens and you just break. It happens to everyone, including mods. You might not see Dretlin and Athos show it because I think they're lives are pretty much set. Mine isn't. I sitll have breakdowns, I still get aggrivated and if I'm correct you got aggrivated too. You know when you were a mod. It just happens. I'm going to be TOTALLY honest and say I breakdown on AA because I'm not in school and my friends live so far and I hate the phone so I come to the closest source of friends I can get, which is here. So what I'm saying is that even mods breakdown and act up. I know we're not supposed to but we're only human and humans run into problems. I know that you have them too =) We just gotta learn too... just lost all my thoughts. *holds up a sign with a thumb on it* woot go!
Mm. Well. I understand that, all I was saying is you need to learn to hold it in, and if you have to, punch a pillow. Dont vent it to people on AA. I learned that the hard way. If you want, we can talk about this more on chat or preferably AIM.

But thank you lots for your vote. I appreciate it.

Seras

Post by Seras »

Nelly wrote:
Seras wrote:*claps* Okay after spending 6 hours in the sun doing uber hard work I will try to think smartly and type it out into comprehendable sentences.

Mm. Well. I understand that, all I was saying is you need to learn to hold it in, and if you have to, punch a pillow. Dont vent it to people on AA. I learned that the hard way. If you want, we can talk about this more on chat or preferably AIM.

pull me off to the side then, idc if it's aa or aim just off to the side so we can talk.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Seras wrote:
Nelly wrote:

pull me off to the side then, idc if it's aa or aim just off to the side so we can talk.
Alright:)

Adolf
Master Otaku

Post by Adolf »

Nvm
Last edited by Adolf on Sep 16, 2009 10:19pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

hikaru. wrote:I think you'd be a good mod, and you're very nice and friendly, and your overall awesome. :3
<3
Awwe. Thanks Hikaru [:
ILOVEYOU.