My Moderator Application: Damn (NOU/Cookie/Iris/Nelly)

Locked

Would I Make a Good Moderator?

Yes, you would.
64
69%
No, you wouldn't.
25
27%
No Opinion.
4
4%
 
Total votes: 93

User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

Post by Hardcore »

SASSZAIN wrote:
Iris wrote: Really? O.o

Could you provide an example of me not controlling myself here, or via PM?
Because I think I've been doing good. o.o
AS of late I will say, you've been fantastic.
Unfortunately, Your past makes me still have a small skepticism. However, that still isn't enough to make me say anything less than yes xD
That's fair. :D Hope I can eliminate that feeling.

Everyones acted up on AA once or twice though. Well, most. xD
Like, most of the main applicants trying to be mod have, except like.. Scorp. Rofl.
But he's like...
Not human.
xDDD
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 01, 2008 4:47am
Gender: Male

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

Post by Boxcar Bob »

Persiaisis wrote:I voted "no" because:


1: It doesnt matter how long you've been on the site

2: Can you really control what you say to people?

3: If you question your abilities then so will everyone else
Lawl
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
josh :)
Uber Otaku
Posts: 740
Joined: Aug 26, 2006 12:38am
Gender: Male
Location: aus

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

Post by josh :) »

good one may lol
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
User avatar
Grell
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1404
Joined: Oct 15, 2008 1:39pm
Location: Somewhere <3
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

Post by Grell »

Brian May wrote:
Persiaisis wrote:I voted "no" because:


1: It doesnt matter how long you've been on the site

2: Can you really control what you say to people?

3: If you question your abilities then so will everyone else
Lawl
You know, now that I look at her old app, and review the reasons that she said no for Iris, it looks to me like this might be a little bit of revenge voting... :-k
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
User avatar
Aiden
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2342
Joined: Apr 06, 2007 11:06am
Gender: Female
Location: Go Away

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

Post by Aiden »

Sam, I think you're going to become a moderator again soon. I just hope that this next time you're not going to be too anal like you were last time. =D

And as for the post above me, I agree.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
User avatar
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1844
Joined: Jun 15, 2005 9:53am
Gender: Female
Location: With Ur Mom
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

Post by Persiaisis »

Dreaming Awake wrote:
Brian May wrote:
Persiaisis wrote:I voted "no" because:


1: It doesnt matter how long you've been on the site

2: Can you really control what you say to people?

3: If you question your abilities then so will everyone else
Lawl
You know, now that I look at her old app, and review the reasons that she said no for Iris, it looks to me like this might be a little bit of revenge voting... :-k

:-k =D> :-$ :-"
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

Post by Hardcore »

Well Persiaisis, if that's the reason why.. then that's disappointing. :(

And, Aiden. We've discussed this before. xD
Thank you for your continued support, though.
:)
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
User avatar
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1844
Joined: Jun 15, 2005 9:53am
Gender: Female
Location: With Ur Mom
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

Post by Persiaisis »

Iris wrote: Well Persiaisis, if that's the reason why.. then that's disappointing. :(

And, Aiden. We've discussed this before. xD
Thank you for your continued support, though.
:)
Im not here for your approval.
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

Post by Hardcore »

I didn't say you were.
Please stop spamming this.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
User avatar
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1844
Joined: Jun 15, 2005 9:53am
Gender: Female
Location: With Ur Mom
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

Post by Persiaisis »

Iris wrote: I didn't say you were.
Please stop spamming this.
That want spam it was me defending my vote which is the topic.
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

Post by Hardcore »

It was irrelevant.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
User avatar
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1844
Joined: Jun 15, 2005 9:53am
Gender: Female
Location: With Ur Mom
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

Post by Persiaisis »

My vote?? just let it go and drop it and it will be over
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
User avatar
Grell
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1404
Joined: Oct 15, 2008 1:39pm
Location: Somewhere <3
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

Post by Grell »

Persiaisis wrote:My vote?? just let it go and drop it and it will be over
Your vote means nothing, because what you did was wrong. For future reference, anyone reading Iris's app should minus one off the "no" section because its worthless and childish.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
User avatar
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1844
Joined: Jun 15, 2005 9:53am
Gender: Female
Location: With Ur Mom
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

Post by Persiaisis »

Dreaming Awake wrote:
Persiaisis wrote:My vote?? just let it go and drop it and it will be over
Your vote means nothing, because what you did was wrong. For future reference, anyone reading Iris's app should minus one off the "no" section because its worthless and childish.
u should just let it go. my vote was my opinion just like anyone else. i dont have to like every body. imma be the bigger person and let it go.
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

Post by Hardcore »

Wasnt talking about your vote. I was talking about the "I'm not here for your approval" comment.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
User avatar
Aiden
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2342
Joined: Apr 06, 2007 11:06am
Gender: Female
Location: Go Away

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

Post by Aiden »

Persiaisis wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote:
Persiaisis wrote:My vote?? just let it go and drop it and it will be over
Your vote means nothing, because what you did was wrong. For future reference, anyone reading Iris's app should minus one off the "no" section because its worthless and childish.
u should just let it go. my vote was my opinion just like anyone else. i dont have to like every body. imma be the bigger person and let it go.
No, you don't have to like everybody, but you shouldn't vote "no" just because of revenge, that's not at all the definition of "not liking somebody". We all know your vote was because of revenge for past posts elsewhere [[meaning your application and what Sam said]]
Persiaisis wrote:Im not here for your approval.
That seems a little off. See that's the definition revenge. You would care one way or another what the person you're voting for has to say. BESIDES, the fact that I really don't think you vote because of the reasons she listed. :/
You should try and base a vote upon recent behavior, and what they say they'll do. Not what they said you're not doing, and otherwise based upon said things in another application.

When Sam voted no for me, I didn't come back and revenge her vote. That's stupid.

And Sam, I'm sorry for that, but I did what I felt I really needed to say.
-Done Spam-

*goes to look at first page*
I think you'll go far. :D
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Locked