No
35%
No Opinion
No votes

Total votes: 26

SASSZAIN

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post by SASSZAIN »

Snowden wrote:I'm gonna say no because, you're not serious, and I don't like you. You are also ugly.
You have 5 posts.
While we appreciate your enthusiasm, we'd appreciate it if you kept your spam to yourself.

everything above this, was originally mean..
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
John Deacon
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by John Deacon »

SNOWDEN IS BABY DUCK!!! OMG
Arguments are healthy. They clear the air.
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

Sandro Mazzola wrote:SNOWDEN IS BABY DUCK!!! OMG
I had this pointed out to me in the chat. Fascinating isn't it?
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Ichigo
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Ichigo »

i may not believe in you, but yes all the way. jesus 4 president
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

D: What? How can that comment be immature, that comment Snowden made was modeled after what Sass would say, because of course, that guy is Snowden's hero. :D
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Uber Otaku

Just because your application was a joke doesn't mean mine is. I think you should grow up, Baby.
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

I'm gonna say no for now. Your application doesn't seem like a real one & some of the qualities you listed aren't good for a real mod. And even if Baby Duck is Snowden you should ignore his comment instead of throwing fire right back at him when we all know where this is gonna lead. Plus I can't believe you used Jesus Christ as your username! No one is special enough to use the holy one's name! That definitely gets you a No. But maybe I'll change my vote later if you convince me otherwise of yourself.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

lol Mew, he wasn't throwing fire back at him. Just letting him know that he's serious about being a mod.
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

If he is serious and thinks that ken will make a person who's been suspended and banned a mod then umm.....I don't know what to tell him because it'll never happen and he's just wasting time.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Uber Otaku

Mew Vanilla wrote:Your application doesn't seem like a real one & some of the qualities you listed aren't good for a real mod.
Well I can assure you it is a real one, I put effort into it and hope it is taken seriously. The reason why some of those qualities listed aren't exactly ideal moderator qualities is because I'm honest. I haven't tried to create the facade of an ideal moderator like so many others have, I've created my application with the sincerity you guys deserve.
Mew Vanilla wrote:And even if Baby Duck is Snowden you should ignore his comment instead of throwing fire right back at him when we all know where this is gonna lead.
I think my responses to Baby Ducks immaturity are justified. I do not feel it will encourage further flaming and if it does I'll let a moderator know :)
Mew Vanilla wrote:Plus I can't believe you used Jesus Christ as your username! No one is special enough to use the holy one's name! That definitely gets you a No.
When I created my user-name I was being facetious. It was a little joke and not meant to offend anyone. It's not like I'm claiming to be Jesus Christ, much the same as its not like someone with the user-name 'Goku', 'Captain Jack Sparrow' or perhaps even 'Ned Kelly' are claiming to be those characters. Mind you I will compare Jesus Christ to other movie characters, as Jesus Christ has appeared as a character in many movies.

By the way, I do understand how my user-name may be offensive and have considered changing it, unfortunately, however, the ability to change ones user-name has been taken away to make it easier to keep track of users.

And I'm glad to see your as optimistic as ever, Aoi Sakuraba. But perhaps your right. :(

Thank you all for your feedback.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Well Josh, I like you as a person I just don't think webmaster will give you a chance....sorry hun
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Psst Yo, JC.
Aoi doesnt know Ken very well <,<

Keep up the app. You're making me wrong XD
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Uber Otaku

SASSZAIN wrote:Psst Yo, JC.

Edit: Of all people I'd expect a comment like this, your the last. And this gives me a sense of satisfaction.

ps. cant believe i let that slip!
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Ohhh you've got to be [censored] kidding me! *slams the table and walks away* (btw I have nothing against you JC sorry to have spammed your App.)
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

scorpionwarrior wrote:lol Mew, he wasn't throwing fire back at him. Just letting him know that he's serious about being a mod.
Sorry. I've been taking things way to seriously lately. <.<
Jesus Christ wrote:
Mew Vanilla wrote:Your application doesn't seem like a real one & some of the qualities you listed aren't good for a real mod.
Well I can assure you it is a real one, I put effort into it and hope it is taken seriously. The reason why some of those qualities listed aren't exactly ideal moderator qualities is because I'm honest. I haven't tried to create the facade of an ideal moderator like so many others have, I've created my application with the sincerity you guys deserve.
True True! I respect your honesty (:
Again, I apologize I just get really snippy about things concerning religion. You have proved your points to me & I wasn't expecting such a fine rebuttal! I have now changed my opinion & give you a YES....... For now ;P
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Jesus Christ wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:Psst Yo, JC.

Edit: Of all people I'd expect a comment like this, your the last. And this gives me a sense of satisfaction.

ps. cant believe i let that slip!
ROFL
Dude, If I had ever not liked you for s really stupid reason, that reason just died. That was awesome. since you edited out your comment, I'll not make it public, but that was awesome. I should prolly do the same soon though ...

Please specify for me though, "a comment like this" Thats a `lil too broad of a statement for my mind to comprehend right now..