43%
No opinion
14%

Total votes: 7

SASSZAIN

Re: My Moderator Application: Kitty

Post by SASSZAIN »

You have nothing to apologize for lol. My standards are pretty high XD
I havent voted yet, i'm still keeping an eye on you. When i think of more things to ask, i'll ask them.

and GG did give you a reason, she thinks you're stupid. Thats her reason.
GG, ur mean.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Kitty wrote:
Gaming Goddess wrote:TBH, Kitty, you seem kinda stupid.

Take offense as needed.

I'm the one who voted no first too.
How am I stupid? and you gave no reason for voting no.
You know those people that try to talk about things they don't know? Well, you should be quite familiar with them, seeing as how you are one.
If there's one thing I don't respect, it's someone who's not even good at faking authority.

At least that's the impression I get, and I'm forced to assume people of like minds read you the same way.

And Zain; I'm just honest, a rare trait indeed.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Father Fintan Stack wrote:
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote: Everyone’s vote is as equal no matter what motivates it.
I've had my fun, and that's all that matters.
I thought I heard drilling in the wall.
Father Fintan Stack
Rookie Otaku

Post by Father Fintan Stack »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote: Everyone’s vote is as equal no matter what motivates it.
I've had my fun, and that's all that matters.
I thought I heard drilling in the wall.
By the way, I got the keys to your car, and I drove it into a big wall.
You dirty fecker.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Keep you's two's spam outta here please, and thank you.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Father Fintan Stack
Rookie Otaku

SASSZAIN wrote:Keep you's two's spam outta here please, and thank you.
If you ever say that to me again, I'll put your head through the wall.
You dirty fecker.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

SASSZAIN wrote:I'm still thinking about it. From what I've seen of you, you seem pretty okay. Not levelheaded, but not excessively hotheaded either. You lack foresight and preparation, which disappoints me. I get the feeling you just want to be a mod because its 'something to do' or whatever. Contrary to what some of the other mods, who don't do their job, would say, there is a bit of effort involved, and a certain level of skill associated with being a Mod. I have yet to be impressed by you :(

Father Fintan Stack wrote:I'll say no, I don't really know you that well, but what I have seen of you, you're not an honest person who gets along with others.
Your opinion in the matter sorta means nothing, considering you're very new to the site. Even if you've been lurking in the shadows, you still don't have anything to support your opinion other than first impressions.
Bring some proof of your accusations next time.
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:I love how people imply that modding actually takes skill.
case in point ^
Unless you want your feelings hurt, I wouldn't contradict what I said in such a manner, take it to pm. If you're thinking that knowing what the rules are, and locking/moving/deleting as necessary requires any real skill then you probably rode the short bus to school sure there may be a gray area here and there but those cases normally fall under a mod's style, and as long as they could rationally explain their move, which you have to do anyway, most people would let that go. And that is honestly something that I could do with my eyes closed. I'm willing to admit that I don't read as many forums as I used to, but that has more to do with lack of time to browse the forums and not as many users active and other than spam post, there really isn't that many opportunities since people seem to be getting along. Also if you have any problem with what I said, take it to PM as I don't want to make this topic about you and me, and before you or anyone asks, I responded to explain the reasons behind my previous post. It's modding an internet forum, no life changing decisions are being made.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Lots of users running around in shorts, making applications. I bet you like looking at that.

But I bet your probably imagining what they look like without shirts. Your sitting there, imagining that, with a big smile on your face...
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:I'm still thinking about it. From what I've seen of you, you seem pretty okay. Not levelheaded, but not excessively hotheaded either. You lack foresight and preparation, which disappoints me. I get the feeling you just want to be a mod because its 'something to do' or whatever. Contrary to what some of the other mods, who don't do their job, would say, there is a bit of effort involved, and a certain level of skill associated with being a Mod. I have yet to be impressed by you :(

Father Fintan Stack wrote:I'll say no, I don't really know you that well, but what I have seen of you, you're not an honest person who gets along with others.
Your opinion in the matter sorta means nothing, considering you're very new to the site. Even if you've been lurking in the shadows, you still don't have anything to support your opinion other than first impressions.
Bring some proof of your accusations next time.
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:I love how people imply that modding actually takes skill.
case in point ^
Unless you want your feelings hurt, I wouldn't contradict what I said in such a manner, take it to pm. If you're thinking that knowing what the rules are, and locking/moving/deleting as necessary requires any real skill then you probably rode the short bus to school sure there may be a gray area here and there but those cases normally fall under a mod's style, and as long as they could rationally explain their move, which you have to do anyway, most people would let that go. And that is honestly something that I could do with my eyes closed. I'm willing to admit that I don't read as many forums as I used to, but that has more to do with lack of time to browse the forums and not as many users active and other than spam post, there really isn't that many opportunities since people seem to be getting along. Also if you have any problem with what I said, take it to PM as I don't want to make this topic about you and me, and before you or anyone asks, I responded to explain the reasons behind my previous post. It's modding an internet forum, no life changing decisions are being made.
indeed
Father Fintan Stack
Rookie Otaku

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Lots of users running around in shorts, making applications. I bet you like looking at that.

But I bet your probably imagining what they look like without shirts. Your sitting there, imagining that, with a big smile on your face...
Ya dirty fecker.
You dirty fecker.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Gaming Goddess wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Gaming Goddess wrote:TBH, Kitty, you seem kinda stupid.

Take offense as needed.

I'm the one who voted no first too.
How am I stupid? and you gave no reason for voting no.
You know those people that try to talk about things they don't know? Well, you should be quite familiar with them, seeing as how you are one.
If there's one thing I don't respect, it's someone who's not even good at faking authority.

At least that's the impression I get, and I'm forced to assume people of like minds read you the same way.

And Zain; I'm just honest, a rare trait indeed.
What have I tried to talk about that I don't know?
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Father Fintan Stack
Rookie Otaku

You dirty fecker.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

I knew what I was talking about in both of those topics. Amy is my best friend and I was trying to help her. As for Xbox 360 I have one so yeah I knew what I was talking about. As for the PC, I don't have a great gaming PC.. Every PC I've had has been terrible for games. Oh and the whole modding situation was a misunderstanding. So I still ask what do I talk about that I don't know?
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Fecal Matter
Newbie Otaku

Post by Fecal Matter »

Kitty wrote:
Well I don't know you that well either and you obviously don't know me that well because I am a very nice person and I am an honest person. But you wouldn't know that because you are new here, unless you have misread some of my posts or something but anyway Welcome to AA. =D

So like I've read your post. And I agree with what you said. You do seem to be an honest person who gets along with all the users. And you seem to be moderately liked. But I'm still going to say no.
Lets all play a game of soggy waffles