43%
No opinion
14%

Total votes: 7

Kitty
Uber Otaku

My Moderator Application: Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Hello...I am Tracy aka Kitty. I would love to become a moderator because I would like to help out and I love this site and many of the people on here.

Reasons I think I would make a good moderator:

- I am 21, above the age of requirement.

- I am on this site almost every day.

- I try to post in all the topics I can, or I at least look into them.

- I don't swear or use inappropriate behavior in the forums or chat.

- I can keep cool when people are being immature, criticizing or inappropriate.

- I can get along with everyone, because I do not get angry easily and I treat everyone with respect.

- I have been a member since September 9th 2005 and I’ve been an active member since December 2009.

- I know this will take time and effort on my part and I'm willing to put that time in.
I love this site, it’s fun to come on here and talk to people and sometimes get my mind off of things.
I like to try and help people when I can and I would like to help out with the forums and chat to make sure people are not being inappropriate.

I have heard that you don’t need moderators right now but I don’t need to become one right away, I can wait till you need one and I just wanted to try because I care about this site and many of the people on it.

(If I have missed anything or if you have any questions please let me know, Thanks ^^)
Last edited by Kitty on Jul 03, 2010 10:37am, edited 1 time in total.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
SASSZAIN

Re: My Moderator Application: Kitty

Post by SASSZAIN »

a fresh mod app. This should be fun.

For me.

How long did it take you to make this app? (no, it doesn't matter, I'm just curious)
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Well about two days.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

"I can get along with everyone, because I do not get angry easily and I will treat everyone with respect.
"
? will, or are?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Both, I can fix that in the application.
キティ

Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Works for me. Yes, when we need them.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Thank you ^^
キティ

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Tell me, what does being a moderator mean to you?
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Being a moderator means-
-Helping people. (Which I already do now when I can.)
-Helping make sure the forums and chat are clean.
-Making sure nobody is out of line in the forums and chat.
-Getting along with everybody and respecting them.
-Setting an example by being respectful, polite and not swearing or being inappropriate.
キティ

Athos

Post by Athos »

Currently, are there any moderators (active, or non-active) that don't get along with? (Do not give names).

If yes, then how do you plan to work along side that person should an issue arise?
If not, then suppose you end up clashing with one of the moderators, how will you handle it? (I mean that they are really chapping your hide).

Also, as a moderator, what issues would you bring to our attention?
Also, what parts of the forum would you preside over?
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Well, I have no problems with any moderators that I know of. But if I do clash with one I would keep my cool and try to solve the problem that we have and try to fix it in any way that I could.
As a moderator the only issue that I know of right now is the new bots.
I do write in certain parts of the forums more than others but I do try to look in to all of the topics and such to see if I can help in any way.
キティ

Seras

Post by Seras »

I see someone voted no. Why did they vote no?
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Who knows? It doesn't bother me though.
キティ

Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Because they could, and get away with it. To be fair, I'm leaning yes. Your definatley one of the smartest recurring users, but, riddle me this, is there any point in having a new moderator? It seems that this site doesnt get as busy as it used to. Granted, I'm asleep when America would be online, but, is there really enough traffic to warrant yot a moderator CP? Answer me this well enough, and I'll see where my vote falls
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Seras

Post by Seras »

I know it doesn't bother you Kitty but the point I'm getting at is WHY did they say no.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I haven't voted yet, and as far as I'm concerned, if they don't explain the vote, it doesn't count.
Ethereal Blaze wrote:Because they could, and get away with it. To be fair, I'm leaning yes. Your definatley one of the smartest recurring users, but, riddle me this, is there any point in having a new moderator? It seems that this site doesnt get as busy as it used to. Granted, I'm asleep when America would be online, but, is there really enough traffic to warrant yot a moderator CP? Answer me this well enough, and I'll see where my vote falls
I refer you to her application.
Kitty wrote:I have heard that you don’t need moderators right now but I don’t need to become one right away, I can wait till you need one and I just wanted to try because I care about this site and many of the people on it.
Kitty wrote:
Being a moderator means-
-Helping people. (Which I already do now when I can.)
-Helping make sure the forums and chat are clean.
-Making sure nobody is out of line in the forums and chat.
-Getting along with everybody and respecting them.
-Setting an example by being respectful, polite and not swearing or being inappropriate.
What is your method for conflict resolution?