43%
No opinion
14%

Total votes: 7

Kitty
Uber Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Kitty

Post by Kitty »

That is similar to what Athos asked me, about clashing with other moderators. If your talking about other people's conflicts then I would try to help out, I would find out what the problem is and try to help them. If they don't want my help then I would warn them to keep the conflicts out of the forums and the chat (if it is really bad). But if the problem involves me then I would try to work it out with the person.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Seras wrote:I know it doesn't bother you Kitty but the point I'm getting at is WHY did they say no.
I have no idea... I'm nice to everyone here.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

What steps would you take in "trying to help them"
just blatantly saying "I'll do my best to help" means nothing to me. Do you have a method of doing things that will produce results? or do you just 'wing it'
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Well it depends on situation. If they are say fighting over a movie because one doesn't like the movie and the other does I would tell them it's each others opinion so just ignore it because there is no reason to fight. If they don't listen and/or it got worse then I would warn them to keep it out of the forums and chat and tell them to just ignore each other.
There's not much I can really do to stop them from fighting if they don't listen.
キティ

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

I'll say yes, I really know you that well but what I have seen of you, you are an honest person who gets along with others.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Thank you ^_^
キティ

Father Fintan Stack
Rookie Otaku

Post by Father Fintan Stack »

I'll say no, I don't really know you that well, but what I have seen of you, you're not an honest person who gets along with others.
You dirty fecker.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

I love how people imply that modding actually takes skill.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Father Fintan Stack wrote:I'll say no, I don't really know you that well, but what I have seen of you, you're not an honest person who gets along with others.
Well I don't know you that well either and you obviously don't know me that well because I am a very nice person and I am an honest person. But you wouldn't know that because you are new here, unless you have misread some of my posts or something but anyway Welcome to AA. =D
キティ

Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Kitty wrote:
Father Fintan Stack wrote:I'll say no, I don't really know you that well, but what I have seen of you, you're not an honest person who gets along with others.
Well I don't know you that well either and you obviously don't know me that well because I am a very nice person and I am an honest person. But you wouldn't know that because you are new here. Unless of course you miss read some of my posts or something but anyway Welcome to AA. =D
キティ

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I'm still thinking about it. From what I've seen of you, you seem pretty okay. Not levelheaded, but not excessively hotheaded either. You lack foresight and preparation, which disappoints me. I get the feeling you just want to be a mod because its 'something to do' or whatever. Contrary to what some of the other mods, who don't do their job, would say, there is a bit of effort involved, and a certain level of skill associated with being a Mod. I have yet to be impressed by you :(

Your opinion in the matter sorta means nothing, considering you're very new to the site. Even if you've been lurking in the shadows, you still don't have anything to support your opinion other than first impressions.
Bring some proof of your accusations next time.
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:I love how people imply that modding actually takes skill.
case in point ^
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

I voted yes.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

TBH, Kitty, you seem kinda stupid.

Take offense as needed.

I'm the one who voted no first too.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Father Fintan Stack
Rookie Otaku

Post by Father Fintan Stack »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote:
Persiaisis wrote:My vote?? just let it go and drop it and it will be over
Your vote means nothing, because what you did was wrong. For future reference, anyone reading Iris's app should minus one off the "no" section because its worthless and childish.
Everyone’s vote is as equal no matter what motivates it.
I've had my fun, and that's all that matters.
You dirty fecker.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Gaming Goddess wrote:TBH, Kitty, you seem kinda stupid.

Take offense as needed.

I'm the one who voted no first too.
How am I stupid? and you gave no reason for voting no.
キティ

Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

SASSZAIN wrote:I'm still thinking about it. From what I've seen of you, you seem pretty okay. Not levelheaded, but not excessively hotheaded either. You lack foresight and preparation, which disappoints me. I get the feeling you just want to be a mod because its 'something to do' or whatever. Contrary to what some of the other mods, who don't do their job, would say, there is a bit of effort involved, and a certain level of skill associated with being a Mod. I have yet to be impressed by you :(
I wrote in my application that I want to be a mod because I love this site and I would love to help out not because it is "something to do". I know there is a lot of effort involved in being a mod and I would totally work hard to help. I want to help, I'm on this site almost everyday and I'm usually in the chat when other people are in and I try to look in all the forums when I can to help. I'm sorry I haven't impressed you..
キティ