30%
Im still thinking
40%

Total votes: 20

I Am Kira!
Master Otaku

Hi... um, heres my application

Post by I Am Kira! »

Hi, i would like to be a moderator, not cuz every1 is doing it, bbut because i love this website, and i would like to give back to it by doing my part to help every1. I usually greet newcomers and tell them to call me for help,and im a great RPer.i dont know SO many people here, but i know a few good friends. I can be very helpful and give some good advice. i know if a topic is getting outta hand as well. if u wanna know anything else to help with ur decision, post and ill answer.
I will create an ideal world, where only those i deem worthy will live in peace. I will eliminate all the evil humans in this ruined world. if not me, then who else?

ANGEL OF HELL
Absolute Otaku

re: Hi... um, heres my application

Post by ANGEL OF HELL »

i will have to think on that 1.......add a little more detail and maybe
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans

Nyx is the wife, ya digg?

Hige
Ex-Moderator

Post by Hige »

Hmm.....No oppinion
Put some more info on how you would help others and discuss issues out further, And ill make up an answer :P
Je Vois Tout
If you let the fly live the spider is going to die.
You can't save both without one suffering.

Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin

Post by Theo »

Magic 8 Ball said "CONCENTRATE AND ASK AGAIN".

Hige
Ex-Moderator

Post by Hige »

XD
Good answer
Je Vois Tout
If you let the fly live the spider is going to die.
You can't save both without one suffering.

Mai

Post by Mai »

The magic 8 ball means:

You really didn't read what the webmaster said, did you? Well, since this is all coming from the magic 8 ball....

-[re]read what the webmaster has to say about making an aplication
-Edit your aplication to meet the standards.
-If you can't do that then just ask for your aplication to be terminated.

Note! Just because your aplication gets brought to the terminated Moderator Aplications doesn't mean you can make a new one. There is a high chance that if you mess up on your first one that the second will be judged harder and you more than likely wont get a position!
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.

Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin

Post by Theo »

No really, I rolled the magic 8 ball and answered. But don't use my feedback to decided if someone should be a moderator or not.
    :twisted:

Mai

Re: re: Hi... um, heres my application

Post by Mai »

Theo wrote:No really, I rolled the magic 8 ball and answered. But don't use my feedback to decided if someone should be a moderator or not.
    :twisted:

Okkkkkay Mr.Theo 8)

Any-who just imagine Frank that what the magic 8 ball meant in my terms, I said.

Yup..that came out a bit confusing...
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.

I Am Kira!
Master Otaku

Post by I Am Kira! »

Ok, i went back and read the thing again. i am over 13, im 14. i have no problem poosting, im almost always kind and respectful.

Ive had a few friends tell me about thier problems, like one friend told me ineof thier friends died and they didnt want to talk to anyone. i gave him/her(i dont wanna tell who w/o his/her permission)advice and she took it. i spoke to him/her a few days later and they said they felt a lot better. and thats not the only one. ive helped quite a few people.

Ive been through kind of a lot myself (deaths, poverty,robbery) and i know wat peope nneed to do to make them feel better. sometimes i wish i took my own advice. But besides that, im a good friend to anyone who asks for help, no matter wat. ive helped a few people get started on AA, with things like making friends and wat kinds of boards to post on.

thats all i can really say unless ur more specific
I will create an ideal world, where only those i deem worthy will live in peace. I will eliminate all the evil humans in this ruined world. if not me, then who else?

Mai

Post by Mai »

Are you sure it meets the standards? I know from the top of my head that you have to have a blue question mark as your topic icon, the title being (for you) "My moderator aplication: Frank" the poll options need to be edited to how the webmaster wants them...Er- if you need a link as to how to correctly make an aplication then I'll be glad to direct you to the thread. :mrgreen:

Mai

Post by Mai »

Here's the proper link. It has been posted in this forum under: "Read Me First" by the webmaster, but I think it'll be easier with a direct link:

How to become a Moderator, Including how to make your aplication thread title, Poll options and what it should consist of.

Hope that helps you a bit.

I Am Kira!
Master Otaku

Post by I Am Kira! »

Im not the only one who put the topic name different, and i have three otions, Yes , No, and No opinion(I worded it different though)

Mai

Re: re: Hi... um, heres my application

Post by Mai »

Frank wrote:Im not the only one who put the topic name different, and i have three otions, Yes , No, and No opinion(I worded it different though)
Well, it doesn't matter if your not the only one. If you are really motivated to get the job then I suggest you edit it to meet the guidlines that were set for the users.

Motoko Chan
Uber Otaku

Post by Motoko Chan »

I'd vote for you any day!!You'd make a great mod!
Cross your legs and smile!

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

I say No Opinion - I don't know you that well and you 'seemed' to follow the instructions.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.

Chibi1229
Uber Otaku

Post by Chibi1229 »

frank u have good reasons so i say yes :mrgreen: