36%
no opinion
27%

Total votes: 11

miaka_yuki_124
Visitor

re: moderater application (corrected)

Post by miaka_yuki_124 »

to everyone who has posted for my application the first to application i messed up on the polls & couldnt fix them so please excuse them
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: moderater application (corrected)

Post by Raoul Duke »

miaka_yuki_124 wrote:to everyone who has posted for my application the first to application i messed up on the polls & couldnt fix them so please excuse them
that didnt make sense, but i get what you meant
rachs13
Ramen Slurping Otaku

my moderater application

Post by rachs13 »

hi,
my name is rachs13 i'm 16 years old and i would like to be a moderater here at absoulute anime. i am very kind with my posting and respect others and there thoughts and how the feel about the topic. i would like to be a moderator to protect the site from hacker spam and virsus and other problems.I am a very reliable person and who sticks to her word, i am very organized and want to help fellow moderators make this site wonderful and encourage other's to join.
*awsome animes*

Tokyo mew mew~Kaikan Phrase~Shakugan no Shana~Naruto Shippuden ~Pretty Cure~Zatch Bell~Fruits Basket~Karin~Oran high school host club~full moon wo sagashite~shugo chara!~Special A~Pretear~Nana~Aishiteruze baby
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Re: moderater application (corrected)

Post by Hardcore »

Lol?
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.