no opinion
27%

Total votes: 11

miaka_yuki_124
Visitor

moderater application (corrected)

Post by miaka_yuki_124 »

hi,
my name is katie i'm 16 years old & i would like to be a moderater here at absoulute anime. i am very kind with my posting & respect other thoughts & how the feel about the topic. i would like to be a moderator to protect the site from hacker spam & virsus and other problems.I am a very reliable person & who sticks to her word, i am very organized and is willing to put her time into making this site wonderful & encourage other's to join
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

re: moderater application (corrected)

Post by Raoul Duke »

Sorry mate, no.

You're not old enough. And you don't really have any idea what it involves to be a moderator, demonstrated by your reasons for becoming one.

This is also your 3rd attempted application.
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

locke? we have mods younger than her. she fits the criteria. all she needs to do is tell us what else shes gonna do as a mod.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

By not old enough I meant not mature enough.
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

if shes not mature enough, how come your a mod? ive seen ya flame. not a mod thing at all. if she can convince, i may vote yes.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Flaming doesnt prove your immature or not. And defending yourself against flames and insults can be classed as flaming so if Locke sometimes defends what he says or takes a stand when someone insults him, it could be classed as flaming. I doubt it would prove him immature. And if the man says she's immature then he has his reasons. As for me...I havent decided yet, but it leans against No
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: moderater application (corrected)

Post by Raoul Duke »

Piro wrote:if shes not mature enough, how come your a mod? ive seen ya flame. not a mod thing at all. if she can convince, i may vote yes.
You're trying start a flame war right now, so please, pyro, calm down. We need to stay on topic. :)
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

mhhh..judging by your number of posts and how long you have been here, i dnt think you will be active enough.
PK-Sora
Visitor

Post by PK-Sora »

You cant tell how mature someone is by there age. You have my support for mod.
miaka_yuki_124
Visitor

Post by miaka_yuki_124 »

do you need more imput on why i would make a moderator?
i think i have a lot to offer as a moderator. besides incouraging other to i intend on help other stop despites between lover's & hater's club's & solve other forum problems
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

...you said "i intend on help other stop despites between lover's & hater's club's & solve other forum problems"
and, it has to be said, you cant stop the lovers and haters clubs. its a way of showing fanaticism over a character/anime/band. tho it will stop flame wars between the clashing clubs, its a wasted endevour, but a noble one none the less ^_^ gotta admire the desire
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
Hige
Ex-Moderator

Post by Hige »

Ahhh friend
" i would like to be a moderator to protect the site from hacker spam & virsus and other problems."
How would you defend us against hackers and forum viruses?
A lot more information on that
And how you would stop flaming, Help members of the forum, And answer any question thrown your way (Well, Most of them)
And how you would answer back to a not so understanding user, Or a very young one not knowing much of forums
Right now im sticking with a no
Access Denied
Je Vois Tout
If you let the fly live the spider is going to die.
You can't save both without one suffering.
miaka_yuki_124
Visitor

Post by miaka_yuki_124 »

for the new users to the forum i would help them in what ever way possible and will make all users feel respected, like their rights and privelages are being upheld i am also willing to look trought all the forums to stop spaming & flaming at all cost
Last edited by miaka_yuki_124 on Nov 14, 2005 7:21pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: moderater application (corrected)

Post by Raoul Duke »

hojo wrote:You cant tell how mature someone is by there age. You have my support for mod.

Precisely. Just because someone is old enough, doesn't mean they are mature enough. :)
Marina
Visitor

Post by Marina »

I don't think you would be a good mod, you would do a poor job if you were one of our mods. You barelly begun with your registration. You sound immature enough to be a kid, though you're 16 I respect that. I voted for no. Sorry
Hige
Ex-Moderator

Post by Hige »

This is also FAR from corrected from the other two or three threads you've made to apply
"Terminated Moderator Applications: moderater application
Total Votes : 1
PostNov 12, 2005
Subject: moderater application Previous Page | Top of Page
miaka_yuki_124

hi,
my name is katie i'm 16 years old & i would like to be a moderater here at absoulute anime. i am very kind with my posting & respect other thoughts & how the feel about the topic. i would like to be a moderator to protect the site from hacker spam & virsus and other problems.I am a very reliable person & who sticks to her word, i am very organized and is willing to put her time into making this site wonderful & encourage other to join

Last edited by miaka_yuki_124 on Nov 12, 2005; edited 1 time in total"
And thats pretty much the same as the other ones you've made yet you still think you can persist through applications like this?
I believe everyone knows whats going to happen to this thread, So i bid farewell to it :\;
Je Vois Tout
If you let the fly live the spider is going to die.
You can't save both without one suffering.