Mod Application: [UltimateRasengan!]Naruto(Just edited)

Would I make an exceptional Mod?

Yes
60%
No
33%
Not sure
7%

Total votes: 85

[Batman]

Mod Application: [UltimateRasengan!]Naruto(Just edited)

Post by [Batman] »

(( EDIT ))

Note: My application seemed a bit too short and average. So,i'll edit. By the way,this is -(Naruto Uzumaki)-'s application that is being edited.

I would like to first point out that this poll might have no hope. I didn't edit it fast enough,and it seems like Slash is to become the next moderator. I still haven't given up. I'm going to continue editing until I get it right.

~Rewrite~

Thank you for taking the time to atleast read this remake....

First,to start in this newly edited application,I would like to thank Xanthus for the great advise to rewrite this. I wouldn't have noticed my sloppiness in the application if not for him.

~Reasons~

~ I am a VERY active member of this forum. I'm on late at nights,and could be useful when other moderators aren't online. Although almost no one's online at 4:00am,I still keep current watch. 8)

~ I'm usually in the chatroom alot,heh...As you can see. I tend to find obnoxious and ignorant spammers that lag up computers with smilies and start random flames. Yes,VERY annoying,especially when there's nothing you can do about it. :x

~ I have the dedication,as far as my opinion goes. I've been waiting for almost two months for this application to let me become moderator. I'm VERY patient,and don't throw a big fit when I don't get my way. (Well,if it's something rediculous,that's different.) :)

~ I DON'T spam very often. True,everyone has atleast spammed once. I'd have to say that ever since i've put this application up,i've only spammed about four times. I don't like spammers,either. Some of the spammers at Absolute Anime think they can spam and do whatever they like. I'd very much like to stop that. :?

~ I try NOT to flame. Vash has pointed this out: That you have to learn to hold it back and shut up. Yes,that is now an important,yet incomputent rule for the moderators. Flamers I cross are usually spammers,and spammers I don't like. I feel i'm respected here at AA. Maybe i'm hated by some,and I won't say any names,because that would be considered "flamming". When someone insults me,or I feel offended,I do sometimes go off. Now,that doesn't mean that I ALWAYS pick fights with people. If I am to become a moderator,I will find a different way to deal with it. If I can't,please remove my moderator title. (If I ever get one) :heh:

The reason I would like to become a Mod is simple. I want to make Absolute Anime better,prevent spam,and help people out. My main reason is to gain more respect and keep away certain obnoxious spammers,which i'm tend to be good at. I admit I can let people off easily at times,or give them a warning when they don't deserve it,but i'd still be more than convinced to lock a topic when there is too much spam. I also admit that my immaturity has gotten the best of me at times. I can understand if that is a reason I cannot become a Moderator(Immaturity seems to be a BIG thing in moderator rules). I have spammed in the past,though I try not to anymore in the present.

Basic reason list:

1.) To gain respect

2.) To help out AA users(Solve problems,how to use/deal with things,ect.)

3.) To keep away spamming and obnoxious users

4.) To keep watch late at nights

5.) Other possible things i'm assigned to do.

Those are just the basics,may I point out. I am much more dedicated than you think. =]

My number one goal at Absolute Anime is to become a Moderator here. If I can't make it through this application,I shall try again when I know the time is right. That will probably be sometime in a while,though. I have made my point in my application.Thank you,and have a nice day. ^^
Last edited by [Batman] on Jun 27, 2006 9:13pm, edited 3 times in total.
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?

Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-

Post by Cody-kins »

sure you made sasnowy
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before

[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

Good Sasnowy...-Pats Sasnowy on the head- and...thanks,Gaara...I never thought you would vote for me...
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?

Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Sasnowy! [-( You combined my Snowy and Sasuke! lol Nice! ^^ I vote yes! :D
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~

[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

Sasnowy got me another vote!! =D Thank you,Sasami...I just hope my application was good enough for the serious Mods and other people who come in here...Sasnowy won't give me their vote,I don't think =/...
batman? mod? what?

Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

lol Snowy is right by the computer with me. :P

[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

Lets not start spamming,now...that is what PM is for...^_^
batman? mod? what?

Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Good, that's what a perfect mod would say. :D

Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

I VOTE A BIG YES! not just because your realy kind, sweet and funny, but because you have all of the qualifications to be one! I VOTE YES! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain

Shinmeiryuu
Visitor

Post by Shinmeiryuu »

Hmm, this application is pretty good, but a "Not sure" from me until I give this application more scrutiny. I'll state my final decision by tomorrow at the least.

Hayasa
Visitor

Post by Hayasa »

i vote yes! :mrgreen:

[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

Thank you ^_^ Finally someone else voted...
batman? mod? what?

Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black-Harmonia »

thats a pretty good application, better then most ive read here! you got a yes!! =^-^=
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!

日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Gonna check through your posts later on today so if you have done some stupid things you'd better be prepared to explain reason and if you have changed and if so, why. The reasons are ok, we'll see later if I say yes or no.

[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

Thank you,Kitsune ^_^...and,Kimblee,I have done some stupid things,as I have posted in my application.If any reason I were to change,it would to be an appropriate Moderator.If i'm counted on to do something important,than i'm most happy to carry it out.
batman? mod? what?

Nick the hero
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Nick the hero »

I vote yes , not only because you are my buddy , but because you are a responsible person.
I love Shadow Mistress.
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!