7%
No
60%

Total votes: 15

Nick the hero
Full Metal Otaku

Would I make a good Moderator : Nick the hero's application

Post by Nick the hero »

Hey everybody , this is my second moderator Application , and i have one very important question , would i make a good mod?

Reasons why i should be a mod :
1. i have moderator status in multiple forums.
2. i am a very responisble person
3. i am a VERY active member on the forum.
4. i handle all incidents in a very mature and helpful way.

I have spent a lot of time on AA so i know how things work, on the down side I forget things at times but I am always up to fixing the problems.

Most importantly I promise to do my job , this is a great forum and i want it to stay that way.

I really do hope you all give me a chance. thank you for your time.
Last edited by Nick the hero on May 28, 2006 4:26pm, edited 2 times in total.
I love Shadow Mistress.
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
[Batman]

Re: Do I make a good Mod : Nick the hero's application

Post by [Batman] »

I think you'd make a great Moderator here.^^; You keep your cool when someone trys to pick a fight,and you help friends out alot.One thing,though.I find your application very short and didn't make it a poll.If it were to be a poll,I would vote: Yes.Therefore there is not,so I can't.=/
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Three things. You messed up massivly on your app. There is no poll, the title is wrong, and you didnt cpitalize your 'i's lol. That last one doesnt realy matter to me too much, but the rest will get you sacked by the Mods.

Hopefully the third ones the charm [-o<
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

SASSZAIN wrote:Three things. You messed up massivly on your app. There is no poll, the title is wrong, and you didnt cpitalize your 'i's lol. That last one doesnt realy matter to me too much, but the rest will get you sacked by the Mods.

Hopefully the third ones the charm [-o<
Puncuation is VERY important.Grammar,intelligent,maturity,and responsibility is what it takes to be a Moderator,basically.Put all those things in there,and you got the potential.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Nanashi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nanashi »

My reasons are the same as Sasszain's. You really need a poll and it would help greatly if you had that and could provide more detailed examples of why you would be a good mod. You really need to have the ? mark next to your app and it wouldn't help to read and re read this http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... hp?t=13005

This will point you in the right direction. So it's a no right now from me. Peace out :color:
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
Nick the hero
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Nick the hero »

sorry , I forgot about the pole ,dont post no just yet ,I made a simple mistake by forgetting , also , everyone is picky. [-X
I love Shadow Mistress.
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
Nanashi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nanashi »

Just fix it up and I may chang my answer. I most likely will. Peace out :color:
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Nick the hero wrote:sorry , I forgot about the pole ,dont post no just yet ,I made a simple mistake by forgetting , also , everyone is picky. [-X
Thats our job, as AA members. we must be picky in the rules. A mod is also supposed to follow the rules, and beond.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
[Batman]

Re: Would I make a good Moderator : Nick the hero's applicat

Post by [Batman] »

Well,atleast he changed it to a poll =/..
batman? mod? what?
Nick the hero
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Nick the hero »

And i made my main post longer , I hope you all forgive me
I love Shadow Mistress.
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

All is forgiven. ^_^
batman? mod? what?
Nick the hero
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Nick the hero »

Thanks.
I love Shadow Mistress.
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

i voted yes...
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Nick the hero wrote:sorry , I forgot about the pole ,dont post no just yet ,I made a simple mistake by forgetting , also , everyone is picky. [-X
You mean to say that we go easy on you and lie and therefor perhaps let a complete idiot become moderator(that didnt mean that you are an idiot just that we have to answer honestly and be very picky)?

Anyways...the one thing that mostly strenghtens my answer (which is "No") is that you didn't capitalize your "I"'s and that is veeeeeery bad. Besides...you arent very active in other places, I have yet to seen you anywhere except in very bad RP's (in my opinion).

So it's a definite "No" from me. Try again later after a few months.
Nick the hero
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Nick the hero »

Well , say what you wish, no one is stopping you from making your opinion. And if I ever obtain moderator status (which will probably never happen) I will not spend all my time in the RP forums.
I love Shadow Mistress.
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

NUU T_T You understand,Nick,that the RP forums is where you're best known?
batman? mod? what?