No Opinion
8%

Total votes: 49

Slash
Uber Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Slash

Post by Slash »

That....scared me....

Anyhoo, thank you Homunculus Sloth! I try not to scare too many people off. Of course you can never tell what kinda backbones some kids have, heh. Anyways, thanks for your time and vote!
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."

Mai

Post by Mai »

Well at least we accomplished something. Like JEEZE. =;

ANYWAYS. You almost scared me off, you know. Yeah, you're totally scaring the hellubba out of me. Arrghhh, arf arf. I'm cringing in fear.

*Cringes*

See! *Points* You're frickin' scary. I'm not too sure about you being capable of Moddy-ness now. Mods are supposed ot be friendly. Like, wow. This is just bogus. Absurd. Bad.

I lost all faith in you. :cry:

But that all will change once you get on one knee and ask the Big One. C'mon. DOIT. 8)
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.

Slash
Uber Otaku

Post by Slash »

Aw, C'mon, I'm not scary, just slightly fear-inducing to the point of heart failure. Remember what I said a few posts ago? Slamming down my fluffy fist? How scary is that? You were more scary whenever you said 'arf, arf' right there. Like, you were posessed by a seal or something.

Anyhoo, I actually never scared anyone off before. I don't go into the New Members forum very much, but I certainly don't scare 'em off. Maybe from my awesomeness. But that's all.

Hobo_13
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Hobo_13 »

heh heh...
Really? you've never scared people away???
It's fun...you should try it sometimes...me and my friends make little kids cry.
Kiss The Future!

Mai

Post by Mai »

You know, that fluffy hand looks just as scary as my 'arf, arf'. And, c'mon, arf, arf, that looks so cute. I love seals. Maybe you should act more like a seal..With..Um..Fluffy fists.

INYOURFACE. =;

I'm just kidding, l'amour. I mean no harm. :wink:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.

Pr1celess
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Pr1celess »

I would have to say yes.. The application was really great.. Grammar, spelling, punctuation, ETC.. There was only one part that I did not like, the not tolerating spammers and flamers.. yeas you should warn them but you should also check over their posts and see if they've ever spammed or flamed before.

Or also some new people might not have read the AA rules, and then you should point the rules out..

But overall, Slash you would be an exceptional moderator.
It's only funny, until someone gets hurt.. Then its freakin hillarious.

Proud member of Wolfe's Pirate Crew :)
:pirate:

Slash
Uber Otaku

Post by Slash »

Thank you Pr1celess. I do agree that people should not be punished on first-time breaches, but it is important to slap their hands before they become accustomed to it. In my opinion, spam is one of the biggest problems here, and I believe that there should be more strict enforcement of it (Check Forum Assistance for my rant and rave about the spammer problem, I pretty much cover it there).

Thanks for your vote!

ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by ritsukasgirl »

you would make a goo moderator. :color:

Slash
Uber Otaku

Post by Slash »

Heh, thanks a bunch ritsukasgirl. I always love good feedback ^_^

Pr1celess
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Pr1celess »

Slash wrote:Thank you Pr1celess. I do agree that people should not be punished on first-time breaches, but it is important to slap their hands before they become accustomed to it. In my opinion, spam is one of the biggest problems here, and I believe that there should be more strict enforcement of it (Check Forum Assistance for my rant and rave about the spammer problem, I pretty much cover it there).

Thanks for your vote!

You're welcome and yeah you're right.
I never thought about it that way.. Lol.

And no offense to all the mod applications out there but.. Blaise is the only competition you have..

Naruto, the kid who changed his account.. honestly I think you'll both make it.

Good luck.
Last edited by Pr1celess on Jul 12, 2006 12:56pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slash
Uber Otaku

Post by Slash »

Thanks for the continued support. There are a lot of applications in queue and there are some good candidates, so I'm sure it could sway any way. I do hope that a few of us make the cut though, as I think we all have something a bit different, but essential to add to AA. Our main objectives might be different but our goals are all the same.

Pr1celess
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Pr1celess »

Slash wrote:Thanks for the continued support. There are a lot of applications in queue and there are some good candidates, so I'm sure it could sway any way. I do hope that a few of us make the cut though, as I think we all have something a bit different, but essential to add to AA. Our main objectives might be different but our goals are all the same.

I spoke too soon Honey Bee 14 is good too. and Okay I'll add you too I guess Lol. Oh I hang in chat a lot so try to come in when ya get the chance?

Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

ritsukasgirl wrote:you would make a goo moderator. :color:

Here's some more constructive criticism for you, Slash. If you want to make a good moderator, try staying SOLID.
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.

Pr1celess
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Pr1celess »

Lordi wrote:
ritsukasgirl wrote:you would make a goo moderator. :color:

Here's some more constructive criticism for you, Slash. If you want to make a good moderator, try staying SOLID.

What do you mean by solid Lordi??

:?

日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Solid
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
In geometry, a solid is a three-dimensional figure. See solid geometry.
In jewelry, a solid gold piece is the alternative to gold-filled or gold-plated jewelry. The term can also apply to other precious metals, such as solid silver.
In woodworking, a solid piece of wood is the alternative to using one type of wood for the structure with a different veneer wood used on the surface. The term can also be used to describe the non-hollow version of wooden objects, such as doors.

A solid is a phase of matter characterized by resistance to deformation and to changes of volume.

At the microscopic scale, a solid has these properties:

The atoms or molecules that comprise the solid are packed close together.
These constituent elements have fixed positions in space relative to each other. This accounts for the solid's rigidity.
If sufficient force is applied, either of these properties can be violated, causing permanent deformation.
Because any solid has some thermal energy, its atoms vibrate. However, this movement is very small and very rapid, and cannot be observed under ordinary conditions.
The branch of physics that deals with solids is called solid-state physics, and is a type of condensed matter physics. Materials science is primarily concerned with properties of solids such as strength and phase transformations. It overlaps strongly with solid state physics. Solid-state chemistry overlaps both of these fields, but is especially concerned with the synthesis of novel materials.

The lightest known solid is man-made and is called aerogel. The lightest aerogel produced has a density of 1.9 mg per cm3 or 1.9 kg/m3 (526.3 times lighter than water).

Pr1celess
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Pr1celess »

I know the definition..