No
12%

Total votes: 34

日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

My Moderator Application: Knight in Dark Armour

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Yo to you all folks on AA!

I thought that I'd make a moderator application since I want my old moderator job back, but I first wanted to see if I'm still good enough :wink:

Ok so...I've been a moderator here on AA before under the name Knight in Dark Armour mostly (KiDA) so I have alot of experience. I've been a member of AA for a long time (this would be my third account) and I know how to get around pretty well. I log on atleast 4-6 times a day and check out stuff even though I'm still not a moderator.

I usually get along fine with people and know alot of the more older users and even some of the new. I'm a good friend with almost all current moderators so teamworking with them is no problem for me.

What I'd do as a moderator? Simple...Do what a moderator is supposed to do, keep the forum cool, fix small problems, help those that need help and try to be a friend with everyone.

Why I want to be a moderator again? Well because I still kinda get the reflexes to fix stuff and I still go around and just check places and report them so it would be nicer if I could have the power again to help and fix.

Oh and some personal info, my name is Erik and I'm 19 years old and live in Sweden. Work as a bartender and also as a cook.

So anyways, I sure hope that you guys still approve me as a moderator but if not, then I would understand completely ^_^

So anyways....Cao!

PS. I'll vote no opinion on myself so I get to see all your votes ^_^
Last edited by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション on Aug 18, 2006 12:05am, edited 3 times in total.

Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Zangetsu

Post by Bambi »

Yes. Your application was excellent. Nice structure. You were a mod, so you know the ropes. You're sensible and cool headed too. Which is needed to become a mod. Sadly, some mods aren't. Good job Erik. Best Application for a while. 8) :x
Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥

Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

NO! Are you crazy?! Now that your demodded who'd be crazy enough to make you a mod again!!!

lol!!! Kidn'!! I vote yes. You were a great mod before, and I'm pretty sure you'll be an even better one now. An excellent application indeed!

日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Thanks you two! I appreciate your support and nice words! :love:

Vash
Uber Otaku

Post by Vash »

Ahh finally. I was getting tired of you sending me pms with threads to be closed or with users abusing the rules. Now you can handle this yourself again :P .

I think it should be clear that this is a clear yes from me.
Anner <3
\,,/

Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

I wanna see you in live action. You're a Retired Mod, but I've wondered how you've been a full-time one before I joined (or was it after...? A bit late for me to start remembering things at the moment).

I'll shut up now, but go for it!
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子

Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

i say yes. i remember back when you were a mod, and ya did a great job ^_^
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...

日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Wow lots of people are supporting me! :) Thanks alot Vash and sorry for bombing you with PMs now and then lol.

Don't worry Lieutenant Colonel Ryukon, i'll try not to disapoint you. So hopefully you'll have a chance to see KiDA in action again :wink:

Aw thanks Sinpathy, it feels good to know someone that actually noticed your work before ^_^

Thank you all for your support and votes! I sure hope this will turn out a good application in the future :mrgreen:

PS. Anna, I forgot to post it before but I didn't get demodded! Ahem....I retired on my free will while I was on top :lol:

[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

I think you made an excellent moderator bad then. Not only that,but your application is awsome. If anything,you voted for me...

Another "Yes" from me. Good luck,man! =D> \:D/
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?

Hige
Ex-Moderator

Post by Hige »

You were a mod in the past, and a darn good one, your appy had its ups and downs, and im not voting yes because you're my good friend, im voting yes because you know the island from end to end, and i know for a fact, that you will do a good job, your job.
Je Vois Tout
If you let the fly live the spider is going to die.
You can't save both without one suffering.

Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Zangetsu wrote:PS. Anna, I forgot to post it before but I didn't get demodded! Ahem....I retired on my free will while I was on top :lol:

I'm sorry, that's what I meant. I read my post before reading yours just now, and it suddenly hit me that the term "demodded" wasn't appropriate, lol.

Jasmine_Bee18
Master Otaku

Post by Jasmine_Bee18 »

Wow I must applaud you for such an excellent application. And how you address everyone individually to respond to their comments. Bravo. Yes from me.
A life grows inside of me and I shall call him Adam Jordan. I feel as if I do have an importance in the world and its to give this little one life

日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Thanks Puffy my man for voting from what I've done and not from that I'm you're friend, it means alot to have your support!

It's ok Anna, I know you didn't mean anything bad, lol.

I must thank you for that nice compliment Honey Bee and I try to do my best ^_^

Mai

Post by Mai »

sagndsoiuhnfg! >< OMIGODLIKEDUH. Yes.

You knew that was coming, didn't ya? DIDN'TYA?! *Squints eyes* Yeah...I can see you. *Squishes eyes together* there you arrrreee. I seeee youuuuuu.

I hope you get it back. :bounce:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.

Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

Zangetsu wrote:
Don't worry Lieutenant Colonel Ryukon, i'll try not to disapoint you. So hopefully you'll have a chance to see KiDA in action again :wink:

I don't think you'll disappoint me. The people I trust so far hasn't let me down yet, but it's not like I'm putting pressure on you and the others or anything.

You'll be great moderating again, Zangetsu-san :D

(if my username is too long, which I know it can be, heh, just use 'Ryukon'. It's okay)
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子

日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Stella wrote:sagndsoiuhnfg! >< OMIGODLIKEDUH. Yes.

You knew that was coming, didn't ya? DIDN'TYA?! *Squints eyes* Yeah...I can see you. *Squishes eyes together* there you arrrreee. I seeee youuuuuu.

I hope you get it back. :bounce:

:shock: ... When are you gonna stop stunning me with posts like that...? (Psst, thanks for supporting my darlin, you know I love yah :wink: )

And yeah Ryukon, I guess that could work :P Fine, Ryukon it is from now on! :)