My Moderator Application:Straw Hat(Edited)

Would I make a good moderator?

yes
25%
no
63%
No opinion
13%

Total votes: 16

Tsukasa
Uber Otaku

My Moderator Application:Straw Hat(Edited)

Post by Tsukasa »

First, I would like to thank everyone reading this for taking time out of their busy lives to do so.

I think I would make a good mod based on these Qualities:
I get along with mostly everyone.There are my spots where I don't get along, but then everyone has those.

I vow to help stop flaming where it starts. If someone starts flaming I'll stop it before they can get the other person going.
I have expirience in forum manegment on Gaiaonline and runscape. i know what it akes and how time consuming it is.

I barely spam(Everybody does it at one time or another)Not counting PCC the last time i spamed was in my last app. fighting with Gravytrain.
I have been on AA for awhile. I have 600+ posts and

I know where everything should go.
I go through all forums just to see what people are talking about. This means if I were to see A topic In the wrong forum I could move it and post why.
I am on often. I can check through the forums constantly to make sure no flaming, spamming, or misplaced topics are there.

I can take criticism. I am even learning how to be a better member as we speak.

once again thank you for your time.
Last edited by Tsukasa on Jul 07, 2006 9:46am, edited 1 time in total.
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!

Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application:Straw Hat

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Erm...don't you already have an application?

[Batman]

Re: My Moderator Application:Straw Hat

Post by [Batman] »

Straw Hat...^_^;;

I'm giving this to you straight....

Stop making annoying applications. This one looks the same as your other 5 million. =]
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?

[Batman]

Re: My Moderator Application:Straw Hat(Edited)

Post by [Batman] »

I change my mind after your edit,Straw Hat. Not the best application in the world,but so much better than your other ones.

Congratulations,you have your first "Yes." =] Good luck.
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?

日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

You have a "No" from me, since you didnt even request your last to be terminated and you could've simply edited your last one instead.

Tsukasa
Uber Otaku

Post by Tsukasa »

Hisagi Shuuhei wrote:You have a "No" from me, since you didnt even request your last to be terminated and you could've simply edited your last one instead.

I did request it to be terminated and too much early spam
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!

日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Oh well, I still put a "No".

Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

Well, your applications have gotten better over time, but I'm going to vote "No".

The structure of your application isn't quite what it should be and I can see areas where it could be improved. I also don't see you post around much where I go (I don't look into PCC or the RP forum) on the board, so I can't say I know much about you, even though I've had longer time on here than you, therefore I can't be convinced. I should say now that post count doesn't really matter as long as a good majority of them have quality content.

Even if you have your downs in some places, you're going to have to work with them, even if you don't like them. If you can't, then just stop yourself and move on to something else and come back later.

You have come along, and you're getting better, but a no-go for me right now.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子

Pr1celess
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Pr1celess »

Lieutenant Colonel Ryukon wrote:Well, your applications have gotten better over time, but I'm going to vote "No".

The structure of your application isn't quite what it should be and I can see areas where it could be improved. I also don't see you post around much where I go (I don't look into PCC or the RP forum) on the board, so I can't say I know much about you, even though I've had longer time on here than you, therefore I can't be convinced. I should say now that post count doesn't really matter as long as a good majority of them have quality content.

Even if you have your downs in some places, you're going to have to work with them, even if you don't like them. If you can't, then just stop yourself and move on to something else and come back later.

You have come along, and you're getting better, but a no-go for me right now.

I say No opinion, he's partially right but partially wrong.
It's only funny, until someone gets hurt.. Then its freakin hillarious.

Proud member of Wolfe's Pirate Crew :)
:pirate:

Tsukasa
Uber Otaku

Post by Tsukasa »

please lock

Electrixal
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Electrixal »

lol i think u would actually make a great one!
What good is cake if you can't eat it!?

Kippei-oniichan
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Kippei-oniichan »

I think you would make a Good /\/\()|)3R/-\7()R

Vash
Uber Otaku

Post by Vash »

Did you not get the point of the word "terminated" yet? It means that the person cannot become a mod through this this thread.
Anner <3
\,,/