No, you wouldn't.
12%
No Opinion
9%

Total votes: 43

[Batman]

Re: My Moderator Application: Delancey_15 [Panda]

Post by [Batman] »

Sakura-Kiss wrote:you dont show any exprience.

:-k

Did you mean experience? :-s :? :-k

If so, she's been here for a year. You'd think she has some experience.
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?

[+Kunoichi+]Sakura Haruno
Visitor

Post by [+Kunoichi+]Sakura Haruno »

{Rasengan!}Uzumaki Naruto wrote:

Yeah, she has been on here for a year.

Pr1celess
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Pr1celess »

*~Twin Risa~* wrote:

Yep I'll third that..

She's been here a long time.
It's only funny, until someone gets hurt.. Then its freakin hillarious.

Proud member of Wolfe's Pirate Crew :)
:pirate:

Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black-Harmonia »

Pr1celess wrote:
*~Twin Risa~* wrote:

Yep I'll third that..

She's been here a long time.

i ment in moderating....
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

I believe you can be a great moderator however you sometimes get angry just beause of others opinions. You once tried to bite my head off just because I think Naruto is Lame and completely over rated. Being a moderator means that your going to have to put up with other peoples opinions as in neggetive or possitive because they are just that, Expressed feelings on a subject. You are my friend but as a once apon a time moderator I can tell you that moderators deal with neggetive behavior from time to time and it comes from opinions or other situations. I think in due time you will become a moderator but for now I must say no opinion. Dont take this in a neggetive way, reflect on what I have said and learn from it (sounds like some lame naruto line haha lol j/k) anyways Take care. :)
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]

Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Post by Panda* »

Cold wrote:I believe you can be a great moderator however you sometimes get angry just beause of others opinions. You once tried to bite my head off just because I think Naruto is Lame and completely over rated. Being a moderator means that your going to have to put up with other peoples opinions as in neggetive or possitive because they are just that, Expressed feelings on a subject. You are my friend but as a once apon a time moderator I can tell you that moderators deal with neggetive behavior from time to time and it comes from opinions or other situations. I think in due time you will become a moderator but for now I must say no opinion. Dont take this in a neggetive way, reflect on what I have said and learn from it (sounds like some lame naruto line haha lol j/k) anyways Take care. :)

Cold, dear, I was kidding when I blew you off. I'm terribly sorry... I promise I would respect your opinion from now on... ](*,) Thanks anyways.

To Sakura-Kiss: Like I said, I have been a moderator to some other anime website. Although those other websites I have forgotten >_<! (it's my friend's site, all right?)
And like Narry and the other people said I have been here for a year. You've had to be kidding me that I never did notice moderator's actions here.
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333

mystah skillz
Newbie Otaku

Post by mystah skillz »

i think you'd be a great Mod
we bout to run up, pop ya'll right in the shoulder thought i alreay told ya, we bout to run up

Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black-Harmonia »

«¤Panda¤» wrote:
Cold wrote:I believe you can be a great moderator however you sometimes get angry just beause of others opinions. You once tried to bite my head off just because I think Naruto is Lame and completely over rated. Being a moderator means that your going to have to put up with other peoples opinions as in neggetive or possitive because they are just that, Expressed feelings on a subject. You are my friend but as a once apon a time moderator I can tell you that moderators deal with neggetive behavior from time to time and it comes from opinions or other situations. I think in due time you will become a moderator but for now I must say no opinion. Dont take this in a neggetive way, reflect on what I have said and learn from it (sounds like some lame naruto line haha lol j/k) anyways Take care. :)

Cold, dear, I was kidding when I blew you off. I'm terribly sorry... I promise I would respect your opinion from now on... ](*,) Thanks anyways.

To Sakura-Kiss: Like I said, I have been a moderator to some other anime website. Although those other websites I have forgotten >_<! (it's my friend's site, all right?)
And like Narry and the other people said I have been here for a year. You've had to be kidding me that I never did notice moderator's actions here.

i did read your retaliate to my 1st comment so i know you have experience now, but i still dont like the fact your so young, not to imply your immature, but i havent seen any maturity showing you can handle the responsibility as a mod.

Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Post by Panda* »

Sakura-Kiss wrote:i did read your retaliate to my 1st comment so i know you have experience now, but i still dont like the fact your so young, not to imply your immature, but i havent seen any maturity showing you can handle the responsibility as a mod.

To let you know, some mod was only 12 when they became a moderator. If you want to know who they are just ask me. What do you mean you haven't seen my maturity? Maybe that's because you do not know me well enough...?

GRAVE!!! ZOMG! I remember you, oh how I've missed you!!!! Thank you! =DDDD mystah skillz 8)
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333

Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black-Harmonia »

«¤Panda¤» wrote:
Sakura-Kiss wrote:i did read your retaliate to my 1st comment so i know you have experience now, but i still dont like the fact your so young, not to imply your immature, but i havent seen any maturity showing you can handle the responsibility as a mod.

To let you know, some mod was only 12 when they became a moderator. If you want to know who they are just ask me. What do you mean you haven't seen my maturity? Maybe that's because you do not know me well enough...?

apparently they became a mod before i came here, so that is no matter to me now. and why i hevtn seen maturity, i havent looked at your posts without seeing some sign that your mature for your age. again, not to imply your imature. and it doesnt matter if i know you well enough or not. it shouldnt be expected when making a mod application, everyone who sees it will be your friend (not to accuse you did asusme this)

[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

Hmm.... :-k

I don't seem to understand.

I've known Panda for a while, now. She has helped alot around AA.

As far as immaturity goes, i'll have to disagree with that. Just because you've seen her posts, acting immature, doesn't mean she really is.

I've only seen her act immature about three times. :|

It's still a yes from me. Panda, you'd make a great mod, no matter your age.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?

Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black-Harmonia »

i didnt say i have seen her act immature! but that doesnt mean shes is mature..

[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

Sakura-Kiss wrote:i didnt say i have seen her act immature! but that doesnt mean shes is mature..

What are you trying to say then?
batman? mod? what?

Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black-Harmonia »

Sakura-Kiss wrote:i didnt say i have seen her act immature! but that doesnt mean shes is mature..

i havent seen her act any more mature then a normal 12 year old should

[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

Sakura-Kiss wrote:

What are you talking about? This is an anime site. Which means most people are animated too. She was just acting when she acts immature. It doesn't really mean she's immature. (ok ok, you're not calling her immature -_-)
batman? mod? what?

[+Kunoichi+]Sakura Haruno
Visitor

Post by [+Kunoichi+]Sakura Haruno »

Sakura-Kiss wrote:

What are you talking about? This is an anime site. Which means most people are animated too. She was just acting when she acts immature. It doesn't really mean she's immature. (ok ok, you're not calling her immature -_-)

Right, but everyone acts immaturely sometimes.