Yes, you would
17%

Total votes: 12

CoNtR0l
Visitor

My Moderator Application:The DARKBiRdS story

Post by CoNtR0l »

Why I should Be Mod

Ok would I make a good mod :?: Yes I will I already mod 3 forums and they all love me.Am direct and to the point I know alot about anime so I answer alot of questions.I post alot and am on alot of forums.So you know I got alot of info in me.

I know the rules on forums I learn them.So you'll always see me not doing anything wrong.Am nice I tell you what you need to know.And am pashent :wink:

I also am strict with rules say your spamming I will give them 2 or 3 warning if they continue I will close the topic do too spamming.I am very nice so please take the first warning as a hint.

Am also very funny I like to mess around.So you'll see me post something funny here and there. :color:

So this is why I should be a mod please vote yes thankx =D>

If you want to check out my introduction please visit this url :arrow: http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... hp?t=21311
Last edited by CoNtR0l on Sep 22, 2006 3:30pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application:The supreme-hell story

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Ummm, I'm going to have to vote... No, but wait! I have some numbered reasons.

1~ You just joined... You need to give yourself time to look around the place and get to know the people. I say give it about 3 months first and see where that goes...

2~ Spelling... Let's face it everyone is going to nail you on this one even if it is one or two words.

3~ You say you've been a mod on 3 other forums so you're going to have to provide links to back that up. Even telling which forums they where would be a big help in seeing the kind of job you did there, and if everyone did in fact love you.
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask

CoNtR0l
Visitor

Post by CoNtR0l »

Ok the member thing just joined does it metter all I know is I will be providing alot of good help on the forum. ](*,)

Tsukasa
Uber Otaku

Post by Tsukasa »

like he said above......spelling!
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!

CoNtR0l
Visitor

Post by CoNtR0l »

lmao as you guys post these spelling post your probabley making sure you dont do a typo lmao.Im sure I can find more then 3 post were you messed up on spelling and your sitting here judgeing me. =;

Tsukasa
Uber Otaku

Post by Tsukasa »

give it some time, iv'e tried 5 times, it's not easy to get the position
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!

CoNtR0l
Visitor

Post by CoNtR0l »

Straw Hat wrote:give it some time, iv'e tried 5 times, it's not easy to get the position

because of how hard you guys are judgeing so dont look at me you make it hard on others then when its your time they want to do the same. :-k

Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

supreme-hell wrote:lmao as you guys post these spelling post your probabley making sure you dont do a typo lmao.Im sure I can find more then 3 post were you messed up on spelling and your sitting here judgeing me. =;

That may be, but this is a moderator application... Think of it as applying for a job at Wally world. If you can't spell right how are people supposed to understand the warnings you would give? Plus the spell check makes it alot easier.

Yes, the new member thing does count for something... You need to get to know some of the people and rules first. Not every website is the same.

Lastly, I wouldn't want to be a mod anyways so I can be strict. Argueing with the people who are trying to give helpful tips just makes it easier for others to say no. Plus it shows that you might not be able to handle the job when other members like Gravytrain come a calling...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask

CoNtR0l
Visitor

Post by CoNtR0l »

Ok I guess its a no I dont want to be mod now so yeah youll know who votes no for you now :wink:

Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black-Harmonia »

supreme-hell wrote:Ok the member thing just joined does it metter all I know is I will be providing alot of good help on the forum. ](*,)

does it say that anywhere when you apply for a position? i dont think so. good spelling is just somthing that should go with it, showing your professional and serious.
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!

CoNtR0l
Visitor

Post by CoNtR0l »

BAKA be quite your just a stupid baka WEST SIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

I have to disagree with you, supreme-hell, and agree with everyone else. They are just trying to help you and you don't seem to be appreciating it. At the moment, you seem rather rude.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black-Harmonia »

supreme-hell wrote:BAKA be quite your just a stupid baka WEST SIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

and your trying to be a mod?. [-X
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!

CoNtR0l
Visitor

Post by CoNtR0l »

no we'll as I said up there forget it because I dont want to deal with 12 year old ass-holes like you [-( you guys are soo annoying so I will just typ in bdz grammr and makez fun of u. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

And yet you decide to act like one. :roll:
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

CoNtR0l
Visitor

Post by CoNtR0l »

yepz we'll as u guyz/guls act like 12 year olds and hate bd grmmer am her so hope 2 see u arnd :)