17%
Yes, you would
17%

Total votes: 12

Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application:The supreme-hell story

Post by Ryukon »

I'm going to have to go with a 'no' for this. Confidence is always a nice trait to have, but they have to be applied to certain places so it doesn't come off as a sort of arrogant statement.

This may be an anime forum, but there's still the technical, general and other things that needs to be dealt with. The questions asked here aren't always about anime after all.

You have a bit of grammer under your belt, but there is still room for improvement as well as more "meat", so to speak, to go with your application to support your proposition to being a Mod; like whether or not, when you come to an argumentive/heated situation between users or even yourself and a user, if you can keep your cool and handle it in a mature manner. Being nice and courteous shouldn't come in the way of your job as a moderator. Rules are rules and there is no going around about it. Just provide more to make your persuation better. And also, why do you want to become a moderator? What does being a moderator mean to you?

As for other things at the moment, the others in the thread has said pretty much all that I had left to offer.

Supreme-hell-san, I'll also be straight and critical with you for your recent comments right now: with the way you've been posting in here shows that you're not ready to be a Mod. If you can't take suggestions as they're meant to be, think about them, refuse to listen to reason and receive help when people don't really have to give you their time in their lives, then you won't do so well at all.

The way I see it, you do have potential to be a Mod. Everyone does, but like fingerprints, everyone is different and isn't always on the same page. You have some minor things to give growth to, but maturity is the one that should be focused on the most at this point.

Give some time, take what those that have posted here to heart and mind, and continue being with us. There's no set number of times that you can apply, so you may try again later. You may also request to have your application terminated, and locked even if you wish to have no one else posting in your thread.

Side note: read the Sticky threads if you haven't. They'll help, too.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子

Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

supreme-hell wrote:Why I should Be Mod

Ok would I make a good mod :?: Yes I will I already mod 3 forums and they all love me.Am direct and to the point I know alot about anime so I answer alot of questions.I post alot and am on alot of forums.So you know I got alot of info in me.

I know the rules on forums I learn them.So you'll always see me not doing anything wrong.Am nice I tell you what you need to know.And am pashent :wink:

I also am strict with rules say your spamming I will give them 2 or 3 warning if they continue I will close the topic do too spamming.I am very nice so please take the first warning as a hint.

Am also very funny I like to mess around.So you'll see me post something funny here and there. :color:

So this is why I should be a mod please vote yes thankx =D>

If you want to check out my introduction please visit this url :arrow: http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... hp?t=21311

Well, you sound like you dont wanna learn proper english...

I would have to say that if I was to take this application seriously, I would be an idiot.
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.

[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

Exuse me but...

Please stop being an obnoxious member. It bothers other users and can provide flamming, supreme-hell.

And don't make fun of 12 year olds. 8) Half of them are on this forum. Who knows? I may be 12, but still, obviously, have good grammar. But no, i'm 16. Although I do know a 12 year old that type better than you.

Your application's a mess. Put some commas in there, it'll make it look more educated. For some reason, you make it seem like a pain in the back for trying to help you with your application. It just makes you seem immature and unreasonable to deal with. Suck it up, we're giving you advice. You're taking it like a 12 year old, which just shows you have low patients.

For pete sake, put some intrest in your application. I got bored with reading it on about the 5th paragraph. You seriously have to back these things up if you want to overcome your problem of being a newbie on the forums.

Your user obnoxiousness + All of the above reasons = My vote "No".
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?

Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

Seriously man, for a mere 16 year old, Narry has a few good points. (Sorry, I had to say that LOL) .

I think you should listen to him, as his application annihilates your own. Also, as people have undoubtably assured you, get out there on the forums and GET KNOWN! You haven't been here long, and that is against outr regulations. READ THEM! They are placed as a sticky in this forum.

Good day to you, but my answer is a definate no.

CoNtR0l
Visitor

Post by CoNtR0l »

*head banging*To SoMe KoRn wHaT dId u sAy soRry i waS LisTenInHg tO soMe ahHhHhhHh *KorN* :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

Now, THAT was childish.

(Although KoRn are very good...)

Now my answer is a definite NO permanently, unless you can somehow justify that last remark, which I doubt. THIS IS A MOD APPLICATION - TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, you fool...

Vash
Uber Otaku

Post by Vash »

DARKBiRdS wrote:*head banging*To SoMe KoRn wHaT dId u sAy soRry i waS LisTenInHg tO soMe ahHhHhhHh *KorN* :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Good to know that you will never be a mod here.
Anner <3
\,,/

Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

Vash wrote:
DARKBiRdS wrote:*head banging*To SoMe KoRn wHaT dId u sAy soRry i waS LisTenInHg tO soMe ahHhHhhHh *KorN* :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Good to know that you will never be a mod here.

*Nods in agreement*

So true, Vash my man.

CoNtR0l
Visitor

Post by CoNtR0l »

I said back then [I dont know why you guys replyed still] I dont want to be mod for this forum.I will just be know as a fcked up member
SLIPKN0T AND KORN RULES :crazy: :crazy:

Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

Fine then. Consider this application terminated.

XXXLOCKEDXXX

Vash
Uber Otaku

Post by Vash »

DARKBiRdS wrote:I said back then [I dont know why you guys replyed still] I dont want to be mod for this forum.I will just be know as a fcked up member
SLIPKN0T AND KORN RULES :crazy: :crazy:
Well you are now known as a stupid as hell member. You happy now?
Anner <3
\,,/