72%
I'll think on it
No votes

Total votes: 18

Blue_Lone_Wolf
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: Mod Application!!

Post by Blue_Lone_Wolf »

yeah i guess that's true lol get tired sitting down! that's funny. and it's true that emotions can get in the way but they just come into play when i don't want them too, especially when i'm trying to be as cold and neutral as possible. but if being both emotional but neutral helps me get the job then compromise is in order.
Blue Lone Wolf, Leader Of The Blue Wolf Clan

º-Tenshi_Karasu-º

Post by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º »

Why are so many people voting against Blue?
I think you would be a great mod, although you're aplication could be better...
but, np!
go for it, blue!
keep trying!
love
Val
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK

"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged

Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

Blue_Lone_Wolf wrote:yeah i guess that's true lol get tired sitting down! that's funny. and it's true that emotions can get in the way but they just come into play when i don't want them too, especially when i'm trying to be as cold and neutral as possible. but if being both emotional but neutral helps me get the job then compromise is in order.

Emotions aren't really a big problem. We're humans and we need something like those in our lives as it is apart of us. I'm just trying to get some clarity is all. Emotions and feelings can be fine but I'm a little more concerned about having those things get in the way that causes you to take one side of a problem.

You're coming along and I'm getting a picture of you just a little more. The next time around when you apply, I can't say my answer about you being a Mod will change, but I will consider you.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子

Mr_Coffee
Visitor

Post by Mr_Coffee »

Excuse me, are my eyes bad or does she/he have twenty posts? Moderators should have experience with the site and know it like the back of their hand. Obviously someone with such a small amount of posts doesn't know AA very well.

The poll isn't exactly what was requested verbatim for a mod application and your spelling and grammar is subpar. Something that can easily be fixed with an extremely small amount of effort. FireFox 2 for example, contains an integrated spell checker that is very useful for forums.

Ryukon had it on that last post. Moderators are supposed to uphold the rules of the forum and keep things inline. As a result, they themselves are expected to portray exemplary behavior and represent the forum. In short, they must behave perfectly.

Blue_Lone_Wolf
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Blue_Lone_Wolf »

uh... i feel loved? though i will take your advice into account, your words still confuse meto some extent. but rest assured that your words will be put to great thought.

日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Mr_Coffee wrote:Excuse me, are my eyes bad or does she/he have twenty posts? Moderators should have experience with the site and know it like the back of their hand. Obviously someone with such a small amount of posts doesn't know AA very well.

Actually posts don't really count that much. I had a very very small amount of posts when I became a moderator. It all depends on when you joined and how active you are. People knew I was active but I didn't post all that much.

Just thought I'd state it once more since alot of people think that posts do make a difference. Even though Blue_Lone_Wolf might've joined recently (I dunno, didn't see), I'm still saying this so that people can learn it.

Mr_Coffee
Visitor

Post by Mr_Coffee »

I see your point, and I'd usually agree. However, 26 posts seems like a frighteningly small number for a moderator. That means we've only had 26 times to view BLW's behavior. I think you got it right on the active part however. Lurking certainly shows a certain amount of forum activity, though it is hard to discern how often and when one actually lurks.

In addition you can't really tell what that person is like without viewing his/her posts, and it's hard to make a decision as such.

Blue_Lone_Wolf
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Blue_Lone_Wolf »

Gee. I feel... loved? so i haven't found a place where i can fit in just yet? at least by bein' a head honcho i might get more contacts than before. i mean if you can't get to them, let 'em come to you right? If they have problem, i'll do what i can to solve it. Besides, lurking's my thing. i'm a wolf for cryin' out loud!

Kuragari

Post by Kuragari »

Blue would be a good mod tho imo. She's usually in the chat, that might explain the post count
Does red burn your eyes? Too bad.

Blue_Lone_Wolf
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Blue_Lone_Wolf »

Kuragari wrote:Blue would be a good mod tho imo. She's usually in the chat, that might explain the post count
Yeah i spend a good amount of time on chat rather than forums. Besides, finding a forum that suits me is kinda rare ya know? but if people want to talk to me on any of those then go ahead. Say what ya gotta say and i'll respond. but Kuragari does have a point when i'd make a good mod if given the chance ya know?

Seras

Post by Seras »

You've beaten my head off before, you dont take peoples crap espically when they breaking the rules. i say go blue!
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

Blue_Lone_Wolf
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Blue_Lone_Wolf »

Thanks Seras but i think it's goin' to take more than just encouraging words to get me there. I need votes and lots of 'em. I don't think that giving up this soon would be good for those who think i'm top notch.

Blue_Lone_Wolf
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Blue_Lone_Wolf »

Thanks Seras but i think it's goin' to take more than just encouraging words to get me there. I need votes and lots of 'em. I don't think that giving up this soon would be good for those who think i'm top notch.

x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by x_Sakura_Haruno_x »

Though I am new to the site, I have to say I went through other peoples applications, and just want to comment and give my opinion. I think being a Mod is great and all, but you are only limited to so much power, as said before, less freedom.. I am a Mod of my own site, It gives you less freedom, this job is gonna be tough is all I'm saying to you. But I never seen you post on any forum that I could find, maybe I'll see if I can vote later then.

Jasse
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jasse »

Geez this application sux :( Tell you what, request it to be terminated and then PM me for help on how to make an application that people can take seriously, i'll be glad to help.
Dick Nasty wrote:DickSandwich
Jesus Christ wrote:ur a mastermind
Gaming Goddess wrote:I know, I know. I'm just messing. You've always been able to please me sexually Jasse

Vash
Uber Otaku

Post by Vash »

I don't think this user's around here anymore.
Anner <3
\,,/