25%
no
75%

Total votes: 8

Electrixal
Mobile Suit Otaku

My mod application

Post by Electrixal »

Hello I am Elec trix and i would like to be a mod because i think i would be a good person at it.

I admit i have not been here alot and i have sweared a lot and i think i have spammed a bit.

I have seen only a few mods actually taking there duty into action like Vash, Symos, Absolute Kai and {Rasengan!}Uzumaki Naruto but some of them put there job to seriously i may be a bit laid back but i would still do my job.

i do not know wot to put next so

i would love to be a mod so plz vote for me :)

Neo-Nigguro
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: My mod application

Post by Neo-Nigguro »

Do yourself a favor and edit this before anybody has a chance to see it. This has way too many grammar mistakes, and it doesn't really sell your good points to well. Try again mo-fo, this looks more like an joke rather than a actual application.
Last edited by Neo-Nigguro on Nov 08, 2006 12:35pm, edited 1 time in total.
EarlyMike mah bro. Reppin New Jersey the original dirty dirty
Now Ani's b****

The Bold Brothas never die fools

Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

やれやれ。。。

Application rule-wise? I think your first application was better than this one...

Content-wise? There's a little more quantity than the last application, that's for sure. But not a whole lot of quality than your first because you only said a small amount about yourself and then you also talked about other Moderators.

Maybe you should try looking back on your first application and look over all the posts, even if you didn't like what happened on in there, and input all that you can into here. There's lots of things that you can use for this application from your first attempt and those posts will help you improve and make people take you more seriously.

Again, as much as those posts were harsh (and even I think so a little bit), they'll help you greatly.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子

Electrixal
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Electrixal »

ok :D
What good is cake if you can't eat it!?