I think I would be a good mod...hu...wouldn't I?

Wanna make Valkery a mod?

Sure, why not
46%
No way
54%

Total votes: 13

日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Re: I think I would be a good mod...hu...wouldn't I?

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

(Yeah I noticed, sorry about that. I usually judge from the way of speaking, in this case writing and from the avatar if I haven't seen the gender line.)

And I will still keep to my end of this discussion since I have pretty solid proof for my argument, which is myself. But of course everyone is still entitled to their opinion and reason to why he/she votes "No" it's just that I wanted to clarify that there is no need whatsoever of having a high post count to be a moderator, I can assure that.
Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Sorry but no.
I don't think you'll have that kind of responsibility we require and you forgot the oh so great third option ^^;; "No opinion"
No post count doesn't have anything to do with it.
Just if we have that feeling that you are willing to do a good job of being a moderator ^^
i told yuo about stares dog
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º

Post by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º »

Thank you.
I shall follow all these advices.
I may not have a high post count, but I am responsible, Homunculus, I am very dedicated to absoluteanime for my how personal reasons and I will always do a good job. I already have experience and therefor, I know I can do a good job.
As for the third option, I did place it in when I posted this aplication, but, probably due to this computers malfuction, it didn't apear.

I apreciate all you advice, but I have one more question: Since I shall create a new and improved aplication, what should I do to this one?

Once again, Thank you.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK

"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
Lucky.
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Lucky. »

neokokemulejr wrote: Alright. If you say that you will take the time to be a good mod, why won't you take the time use proper grammer? We all make mistake myself included, but then there are those of you who don't even try.

opmg i think th is so pathetic all of the applicants have a choice if they like to speak a sorter langague then i think itas up to them everyone who says that is so stupid.

i think you have worked hard enough to earn a big fat YES :D
My AA sis BLoody Vampire
♥♥♥♥♥ I love EarlyMike ♥♥♥♥♥
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Angel *~Valkery~* wrote:Thank you.
I shall follow all these advices.
I may not have a high post count, but I am responsible, Homunculus, I am very dedicated to absoluteanime for my how personal reasons and I will always do a good job. I already have experience and therefor, I know I can do a good job.
As for the third option, I did place it in when I posted this aplication, but, probably due to this computers malfuction, it didn't apear.

I apreciate all you advice, but I have one more question: Since I shall create a new and improved aplication, what should I do to this one?

Once again, Thank you.

Ask for it to be locked and moved to the Terminated Moderator Applications.

Oh and Lucky Romantic we aren't talking about short hand typing like OMG or LOL. We are talking about spelling and the like. With the spell check where it is BEFORE the submit button there should be no reason that words are mispelled.
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

Lucky Romantic wrote:
neokokemulejr wrote: Alright. If you say that you will take the time to be a good mod, why won't you take the time use proper grammer? We all make mistake myself included, but then there are those of you who don't even try.

opmg i think th is so pathetic all of the applicants have a choice if they like to speak a sorter langague then i think itas up to them everyone who says that is so stupid.

yea and i think what just put is a vry good example and i can get far withis kind of langague

Honestly, being a Mod isn't a joke. People have to view this like an application for a job and actually put thought into it, attempt at some grammer and spelling that's not hard to do, and also read the Read Me First and such because there are rules to formatting an application instead of putting only what they want.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º

Post by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º »

Yes, I do think that being a mod is a serious deal, and I do face it like a job.
Thank for enlightning me about what to do with this thread.
oh, and thank you Lucky Romantic.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK

"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Terminated on the creators request.

Good luck with your next one.
AnitaGuida
Master Otaku

Post by AnitaGuida »

When I first came to aa I was lost and none of the moderators that I asked have helped me. So I ask some advices to Val and she helped me a lot on all she could. So thank you Val and to know you as I do, yes of course you would be a great moderator! :D
Want to learn the most awsome language of all awsomeness? Then I can teach you the wonders of portuguese!!! Just ask ;)