33%
No opinion
13%

Total votes: 24

zeros-content56
Ex-Moderator

My Moderator Application: Zeros-content56

Post by zeros-content56 »

As some of you Know I've been On AA for quite some time and Am familiar with the site. I've tried this once before about a few month ago and I figured I'd give it another site since i've matured in that time.

Reasons why I'd make a Good mod:
1. I visit AA often ( about once every other hour to check my Rp's in the rp section) so I would be on hand most of the time to fulfill my duties as a moderator. I don't mind checking every section on the site because i'm interested in whats going on and i'm a bit nosey.

2. I care about this site since I've met alot of great friends here and even more interesting people. It is because I care that I would be sure to maintain the peace and organization of this site.

3. In the past i've caused very little trouble for this site and have a pretty good conduct record Meaning I wouldn't be a hipacrit when I performed my duties against a raging flamer or a spammer.

4. i've been here for what seems like forever so I know alot of you guys and alot of you know me. those of you who know me well enough know that I hate rushing into decisions and like to hear both sides of the story before acting. I will be fair in my judgements no matter the problem.

5. Even now without the title of mod I still try to keep things in line despite what others may think of me. Here's a recent example ( http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... &start=112 scroll down to my first post on the page ). Notice That even when They responded with their rebuttal i didn't pursue the matter any further keeping the topic on track.

I shall now await your judgement , for you are the people and the people choose their representatives and thats kinda what a mod is. They set an example for the rest of the AA community and keep things in line.
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Zeros-content56

Post by Black-Harmonia »

Aside from a few gramatical errors, your provide good reasons. You get a yes from me. Good Luck.
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
NecroZombie T-37
Newbie Otaku

Post by NecroZombie T-37 »

Good luck with that, buddy. I'm with you all the way.
Have you ever noticed that in most videogames, when you go to hell, it is infested with zombies? What are zombies doing in hell? Wouldn't hell be full of hideous monsters or foul demons instead of brain-eating corpses?
Lenfa
Uber Otaku

Post by Lenfa »

Yeah, good reasons. A yes from me, Good luck. ^_^
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

I will vote yes on one condition... You post your wonderfull art once more? :D
Last edited by Cold Revolver on Dec 04, 2006 1:15pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
HitsuGaya Toushiro
Absolute Otaku

Post by HitsuGaya Toushiro »

Yeah, you'd be good, but my opinion doesn't matter here, everyone hates me now.
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

I've see that you've put effort in this application, putting the errors you have made beside. Yes from me. =]
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
OniKira
Absolute Otaku

Post by OniKira »

Ah Zero.

You and I have known each other for a while here on AA, and I've seen your maturity on the site and personality grow first hand. You have excellent manners and a friendly personality, always willing to help others. You are also particular about various things, even PMing when a certain situation or circumstance on the site is out of order. It's as if being a moderator is a position you've always suited, but have simply never had the chance.

Well nows your chance. And I'll support you the whole way through. Your application has excellent content and reasoning, yet there are just a few grammar and spelling errors... ^_^

Aside from that, outstanding job. You get a most definite "yes" from me.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Ok I vote yes, short and sweet, straight to the point.. -Adios

what Lawliet said. :D Hey Lawliet you realy need to change your name back.. :roll:
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

OniKira
Absolute Otaku

Post by OniKira »

Killy wrote:Ok I vote yes, short and sweet, straight to the point.. -Adios

what Lawliet said. :D Hey Lawliet you realy need to change your name back.. :roll:
So, Lawliet should revert back to OniRuroKen? What about Killy back to Cold?

It won't stay as Lawliet for too much longer. I had to change my name due to some people internet stalking me. It's more of an alias at the moment. However, Lawliet is a really cool character from a certain anime I'm currently obsessed with. Bonus points if you can name the anime. ^_^;

lol
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

zeros-content56
Ex-Moderator

Post by zeros-content56 »

The anime Is Deathnote and Thx for all of your support , I really mean it. Not to rag on u oni but please Pm all Non-Topic Info lol. You all flatter me by Voting yes and those who voted no I respect your opinion. To those who have voted and to those who will vote in the future , Thank you for your time.
OniKira
Absolute Otaku

Post by OniKira »

zeros-content56 wrote:The anime Is Deathnote and Thx for all of your support , I really mean it. Not to rag on u oni but please Pm all Non-Topic Info lol. You all flatter me by Voting yes and those who voted no I respect your opinion. To those who have voted and to those who will vote in the future , Thank you for your time.
Perhaps getting too acquanted with mod duties, hmm? lol, jk

But really Zero, don't worry about things like that.

^_^

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Lawliet wrote:
zeros-content56 wrote:The anime Is Deathnote and Thx for all of your support , I really mean it. Not to rag on u oni but please Pm all Non-Topic Info lol. You all flatter me by Voting yes and those who voted no I respect your opinion. To those who have voted and to those who will vote in the future , Thank you for your time.

^_^
He will worry!!! :x lol you sound like my mom. :o j/k
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

OniKira
Absolute Otaku

Post by OniKira »

Killy wrote:
Lawliet wrote:

^_^
He will worry!!! :x lol you sound like my mom. :o j/k
:|

...w/e

NecroZombie T-37
Newbie Otaku

Personally Zero, I think you would make a great mod. You introduced me to this site, tried your hardest to keep spammers from killing my RPs, and you're the most responsible person I have seen on this site. I don't care how often you post, I just know that you will set an example to all of the other moderators on this site. Good luck buddy.
Have you ever noticed that in most videogames, when you go to hell, it is infested with zombies? What are zombies doing in hell? Wouldn't hell be full of hideous monsters or foul demons instead of brain-eating corpses?
NecroZombie T-37
Newbie Otaku

Lawliet wrote:

^_^
He should worry. That's what killed all of my RPs.