70%
No Opinion
10%

Total votes: 20

Lance Crimson
Uber Otaku

My Moderater Application:Lance Crimson

Post by Lance Crimson »

Hello all ill be applying for mod an ill give a few reasons why is should be a mod,an also ill put reasons why i should't be a mod

Reasons i should be a mod:
1.I'am an old poster,everyone knows me for my sarcastic attitude an ability to make friends with everyone.
2.I post alot,an check most if not all topics to see what people are posting an whats on their mind.
3.I help new people an welcome everyone to the forum,an sometimes i even bring people i know.
4.I'am of course over the age of 13.
5.My grammar an puncuation are clearly almost. perfect,an i don't even use a spellcheck.
6.My tolerence.
7.Because I'am Lance,duh.

Reasons I Should'nt be Mod(I'm not going to lie either,i want to be truthful to myself an to others)

1.My hatred for idiots,i can't help it but i usely make fun of idiots,here is the list of things to check if your an idiot.

(1.Can't spell correctly(like if you can't spell application you should be beaten with a baseball bat)
2.You use shortcut letters or numbers to try an fit a sentence together,heres an example"L1k3 0M1 G0d U SUK 410t")

(Back to the list of reasons why i should'nt be a mod)

2.I'am a rude abnoxious(ill say i bet i spelled this wrong)idiot who lets his temper get the better of him.
3.I tend to correct people alot if they mispell something,its just a habbit.

Right now i cant come up with anything better,but if you feel i left something out of any of the catagorys please put it up along with your judgement
an if you see i mispelled a word please for the sake of god correct me.thank you for your time an i hope to see my name green soon.
If you've ever seen an idiot who knows how to keep his cool an knows what to say then you have most likely seen me

lin9
Master Otaku

Re: My Moderater Application:Lance Crimson

Post by lin9 »

ya you should be a mod very well done mate!! 8)
AA Twin:XxXxHao-Angel!
AA sibs i have 12 so far!yay!!

KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

Um, you do know that you are supposed to put spaces between words and capitalize proper nouns, right? Perhaps you should use the spell check. And "I'll" isn't spelled ill. I say no opinion for the moment, mainly because of the second reason you put why you wouldn't make a good mod.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

Lance Crimson
Uber Otaku

Post by Lance Crimson »

like i said iam usely perfect but i might miss a few,ill leave them like that though,i dont like trying to be perfect on everything,an if you mean spaces like this "For example" then yes i do know
If you've ever seen an idiot who knows how to keep his cool an knows what to say then you have most likely seen me

Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

um for me its a no. no offence but iv seen/heard you in the chatroom and you kinda broke ALOT of rules. like im pretty sure you swore at leat 6 times and offended users.(such as myself :| ) i dont think you have enough tolerance to be a mod sorry.

and putting the bottom part on was kinda redundant dont you think? i mean thats like going to a job interveiw and saying " i want to work in your resturant but ill probably spit on the food and mistreat costumers." :|

and you also contradict yourself. for example:

reason 6 why i should be a mod: "My Tolerance"

and then in the list of why you shouldnt be a mod,
you wrote
"My hatred for idiots,i can't help it but i usely make fun of idiots,here is the list of things to check if your an idiot."

and

"I'am a rude abnoxious(ill say i bet i spelled this wrong)idiot who lets his temper get the better of him."

Your tolorent yet you let your temper get the better of you and you have a hatred for idoits. wouldnt that rendure you as "NOT-tolerant"?

im sorry but this entire aplication is just absurd
(and no its not because i have it out for you. i have pointed out facts. :| )
Last edited by Coin~operated Boy<3 on Jan 03, 2007 3:37pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain

Lance Crimson
Uber Otaku

Post by Lance Crimson »

thank you for expressing your opinion,i only rag on members for fun,if they can't take a joke then they can't take a joke,i cussed? by saying crap,hell,*damn? but its ok its for fun an i knew most of the people that i was ragging on,its to show who can tolerate more insults.also if you consider idiot an insult when they clearly cant spell right then i dont know what else to say,but i never expected to be picked as a mod,an for the last part i put that cause most people never admit their flaws,i know im an a hole an im proud of it,its my personality

Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Lance Crimson wrote:thank you for expressing your opinion,i only rag on members for fun,if they can't take a joke then they can't take a joke,i cussed? by saying crap,hell,*damn? but its ok its for fun an i knew most of the people that i was ragging on,its to show who can tolerate more insults.also if you consider idiot an insult when they clearly cant spell right then i dont know what else to say,but i never expected to be picked as a mod,an for the last part i put that cause most people never admit their flaws,i know im an a hole an im proud of it,its my personality

yes however with that personality you are not bound to be a mod.
and if you didnt expect to be picked then why did you write this up? your wasting everyones time then? :?
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain

KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

If you never expected to be a mod, why did you put up an application? I get the feeling that many people on AA are sick of users who make applications because there are many that make them as a joke.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

I second everything Coin-Operated Boy and KoYue have said.

Sorry man, but no way! You yourself listed what your shortcomings were and I must say having a short temper that gets the better of you is not something for a mod to have. [-X You're contradicting yourself. Furthermore, you didn't give any reasons how you would help make the forum a better place.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.

♥DIVA♥
Absolute Otaku

Post by ♥DIVA♥ »

plus.... you said you corect peoples spelling alout however you spell many things wrong, including your signature. sorry hun its a no from me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl! :love:
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw

Lance Crimson
Uber Otaku

Post by Lance Crimson »

no its self satisfaction,plus i did it to see the thoughts of others an see how they would react to me if i became a mod

an lust my sig is so old,i never fixed it,fallow is supposed to be follow an there are other mistakes

an i can tolerate jokes that make people as in"your a sissy school girl" the short temper is toward idiots

Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

but thats what you have to deal with when your a mod, idots.

Lance Crimson
Uber Otaku

Post by Lance Crimson »

i know,thats why i put it under "Reasons i should'nt be a mod"

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Lance Crimson wrote:i know,thats why i put it under "Reasons i should'nt be a mod"
Which is exactly why I stated that you are contradicting yourself. :lol:
Does God Exist?

Lance Crimson
Uber Otaku

Post by Lance Crimson »

I know lol but its better then lieing now isnt it? atleast im honest

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Lance Crimson wrote:I know lol but its better then lieing now isnt it? atleast im honest
The mod application requirements do not state that you have to list your shortcommings. By listing them you drastically decrease your chances of becoming a mod.
Does God Exist?