57%
Frankly my dear i dont give a damn
8%

Total votes: 61

animaniac
Uber Otaku

My moderator application:animaniac

Post by animaniac »

ok im doing this again because no one gave me a valid reason for terminating my mod application and it was only up for a day... so im doing it again

I think id make a good mod because
1. i dont spam and havent done it in a while i have changed my ways in order to become a better member which shows my determination in helping out this forum
2. i post alot and am here often which i believe gives me the experience needed
3. i get along with the members here so i think people respect me through their friendships
4. i wont abuse my mod powers if i were given the opportunity to become one
5. i am up to date with what goes on in the forum so therefore i could pinpoint the problem areas within the forum in terms of posting and topics
6. id be responsible and flexible when the situation calls for it i will be respectful to all members and consider their needs but also ensuring it is within forum guidelines
7. ive been here since june 2005 and have been a regular member which shows my dedication to the forum site
8. im over 13
9. i can be tolerant and will not outburst on those who give other members and the forum a hard time
10. i can take criticism and deal with troublesome members without flamming and i respect all members
11. i will do my best to ensure rules are followed as well as do my best to follow the rules of being a moderator

i believe what makes a great forum is the ability for moderators and the members of this site to be able to work together and respect each other as well as have some level of friendship to one another and i believe i have that ability .... alot of mods i feel abuse their power too much which causes friction between members and therefore force people to leave or hinder members from comming back.. i feel i can represent the people as well as the forum to ensure the environment is a pleasant one

im persistent in becomming a mod because i think i could help the forum as well as the people .... i mean i will be honest and open to everyone.. i will explain my actions and explain to those who have not followed procedures to make sure this forum and its members are happy as well as make sure that the forum is in order.

id appreciate it if i was given a proper chance and if this is to be terminated id like to know the reasons why.. thankyou
Last edited by animaniac on Jan 15, 2007 4:48pm, edited 5 times in total.
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo

Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Re: My moderator application

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

*huggles* animanic your my friend and all and i love you and stuffs... but YOU DID IT WRONG AGAIN! you have to follow the rules or you will be deleated on the spot hun. you have to be exact. please do me a favor and read the instructions to be a mod. i would say yes but i just cant theres too many mistakes.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain

animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

ive read it a million times! and i am exact... its straight to the point.. what else do you guys want??
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)

Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4099

ok read this. you must follow the directions PRECICELY. like you have to write, for example "My Moderater Aplication:animaniac" as the topic. hun im sorry but you couldnt have possibly read it carefully. you have to follow the rules because thats how the webmaster decides if you are good at following directions. and since this is your third one... you might wanna just termiate it now and try again.
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain

animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

what? is it because my poll answers are different and my topic is different??... i mean its basically the same thing

KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: My moderator application:animaniac

Post by KoYue »

The poll thing may be it because it doesn't seem professional. A mod application is like a job application. It should have proper spelling and grammar.
Ani, the reasons you gave a really good, but I think you could improve your application a bit more. Maybe look at other applications to see what makes them good or bad and learn from them.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

yeah you have to follow the rules EXACTLY. you cant jazz it up or anything. it has to be correct.

animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

ok ok.. i admit that i did the poll "differently" i was just putting some humor in an already intense situation.. but that shouldnt hinder the reasons why i could possibly be a good mod... arent my reasons valid?

KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

Your reasons are valid, but your application seems to lack professionalism at first glance and that may make people question your reasons.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

Crazy talk
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Crazy talk »

MAKE THE MANIAC MOD already!!!!!!!
Life is short, break the rules, 4give quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anythin that made you smile :) and may u know God in a special way this year

Orion
Absolute Otaku

Post by Orion »

No. Reason: Its animaniac, any reasonable intelligent person who knows her also knows why she should not be a mod. Mods should be reasonable, intelligent, and not ignorant. Sorry animaniac.
Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Cleavage! :o

animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

you're just deliberately trying to boycott me arent you orion??? tell me how i am not reasonable, intelligent and not ignorant.. please inform me id really REALLY like to know

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

I second what ‚ô•Coin-Operated Boy‚ô•and KoYue have said. So basically, a NO from me. You can do this, animaniac, just try again and follow the instructions to a "T".
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.

Ichigo
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Ichigo »

1. No because we all know that you wrote all that to seem like a good mod, but then after that.....
2. No because you said i wasn't sexy
3. 2 is the most important one
4. 2-4 is joke :roll:

Alpha wolf
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Alpha wolf »

whats wrong with u people ani would make a great mod and AA needs to have more jazz to it anyway.. it sucks right now.. so ani would be perfect..I VOTE YES
Last edited by Alpha wolf on Jan 16, 2007 7:34pm, edited 1 time in total.
Respect and love is all u need.
RSM RULES

Trishina
Absolute Otaku

Post by Trishina »

two thumbs-up for ani. ^_^
They say"practice makes perfect" but "nobody is perfect" so why practice.