No way, get real
57%
Frankly my dear i dont give a damn
8%

Total votes: 61

Pennyroyal Tea

Re: My moderator application:animaniac

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

zeros-content56 wrote:Despite the fact this is making AA more exciting , Im rather bored of this. Look if your SO insistant on being a Mod do as Sasszain says and make a new App. Lay this one to rest because the odds are not in your favor. At least if you make a new app you'll start out with 0 yes's and 0 no's. Oh and this time set it up right please.

I hate you.... but I love puppies :x :sick:
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

zeros-content56 wrote:Despite the fact this is making AA more exciting , Im rather bored of this. Look if your SO insistant on being a Mod do as Sasszain says and make a new App. Lay this one to rest because the odds are not in your favor. At least if you make a new app you'll start out with 0 yes's and 0 no's. Oh and this time set it up right please.

Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

You didn't have to post it multiple times. :heh:
Ani, I suggest you get this application locked and terminated. It's full of spam. Make a new one, follow ALL of the rules, and hope for the best.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

KoYue wrote:You didn't have to post it multiple times. :heh:
Ani, I suggest you get this application locked and terminated. It's full of spam. Make a new one, follow ALL of the rules, and hope for the best.

Ditto.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

To lock and terminate or not to lock and terminate, that is the question.

Say it and it shall be done, with great pleasure. :mrgreen:
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

SASSZAIN wrote:To lock and terminate or not to lock and terminate, that is the question.

Say it and it shall be done, with great pleasure. :mrgreen:

All this and the newly appointed Moderator says he will love you, or so his avatar cleanly states.
Last edited by Cold Revolver on Jan 23, 2007 12:16am, edited 1 time in total.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]

animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

awwww come on.... webmaster is king ... he unterminated this .... its not my fault people keep spamming in my application.... lets get back on topic here shall we?

I will be a great mod... my actions will be that of a highly respected and highly trained moderator such as those before me... I am and will be dedicated to the moderator code of conduct... I will continue to do the great works that make AA what it is and perhaps even better (since its already down the crapper)... all this shall be done when I become a moderator someday :mrgreen:
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

... Clearly? that the word you wanted?
And if ya read my siggy you'll know ho my Avi is directed at.

And as for my afection for Ani, its purely business. And by business i mean i want her to succeed and thats about it. xD
I think she shall too. Lookit the changes she's made already.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

SASSZAIN wrote:... Clearly? that the word you wanted?
And if ya read my siggy you'll know ho my Avi is directed at.

And as for my afection for Ani, its purely business. And by business i mean i want her to succeed and thats about it. xD
I think she shall too. Lookit the changes she's made already.

No, my Text "Clearly" says "cleanly" haha but nice try. :D and yes your avatar does not have no pretext in or around it to sugest that you love no single person or persons. It clearly states you love every single user on AA regardless of gender. Although I do not judge you or any gender. You can do as you please. lol
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

cold tsk tsk tsk.. you spammed in application [-X :heh: (see how i spotted that?? :D as any good mod should do)
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

animaniac wrote:cold tsk tsk tsk.. you spammed in application [-X :heh: (see how i spotted that?? :D as any good mod should do)

Yes but you "CLEARLY" spammed as well, as any mod should not do. haha :D
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Actualy, that was warning you.

As for spam in this app, Even i'll say, thats to late to stop :roll:
as for my avi, it will be fixed xD When i have time *has time now but is lazy*

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

SASSZAIN wrote:Actualy, that was warning you.

As for spam in this app, Even i'll say, thats to late to stop :roll:
as for my avi, it will be fixed xD When i have time *has time now but is lazy*

Do not get pushy amigo, me and ani were only reminiscing. :)
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

yes that was a warning cold :heh: plus I was making an example... reminiscing?? about what may I ask?