57%
Frankly my dear i dont give a damn
8%

Total votes: 61

SASSZAIN

Re: My moderator application:animaniac

Post by SASSZAIN »

*doesnt understand what Animaniac wants done* :-s
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

32 to 17....must we kick this dead corpse of a topic any further?
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before

animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

hey i can still get back on the horse.. this is just a little setback
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo

Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Crazy talk wrote:MAKE THE MANIAC MOD already!!!!!!!

If you'd asked nicely I might have pulled a string or two. Young lady, I should baste your bacon.

Jeez Louis... give.it.a.rest.
Good thing you're not a guy animaniac:

"wanna do it?"
"um, no."
"wanna do it now?"
"no not really."
"I bet you want to now."
"no."
"ok, well I'll be here if you wanta."
"ok."
"[inappropriate content]. you want me now don't you?"
"hardly."
and so forth.
I'd predict rape at the end of this conversation.

Seras

Post by Seras »

Lol god thats great! *laughing her ass off* anyhow this isnt a little set back. this is a big one >,< 18 yes, 33 no and 5 undecided.... well i just came here to see what Anner posted thanks for the laugh *gets back to her research* :(
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

It looks like someone is back in town
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

I tell you one thing, you got allot of votes 57 all together \:D/ thatā€™s better then most people unless you know some one with more :-k
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!

Jasse
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jasse »

The votes I think come from people who visit this thread to get a laugh. This is one of the most popular applications if you want to see how humiliated someone can get.
Dick Nasty wrote:DickSandwich
Jesus Christ wrote:ur a mastermind
Gaming Goddess wrote:I know, I know. I'm just messing. You've always been able to please me sexually Jasse

animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

Yeh well its adding alittle excitment to the ddeadness of AA dont you think??... and if its helping A become more interesting , hey I can take a little humiliation
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo

Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

animaniac, this is one of those rare times when you're absolutely right, and when I say rare, I mean super rare like those shiny pokemon cards I'd trade 20 of my cards for back in elementry school. Rad.

Advice of the day:
I don't understand why you want to be a mod this badly. With the way things are going you are not only embarrasing yourself and Crazy Talk, but also increasing the number of users who don't appreciate your presence in the forums. I recommend taking a break from all the fired-up threads, and keeping it on the down low. That's only if you still want to be a mod, because I'll tell you now, it ain't happening anytime soon (or maybe even ever... :( ). Aw pookie.

(however, I rather enjoy reading your posts, along with Crazy Talk's. So, don't stop!)

And another thing, Crazy Talk is scaring people... me especially. I hear she eats babies with cooties. That's why she's got so much cooties and stuff, ya know? Quit making her do your dirty business for you, and when I say quit I mean continue.

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

.. Rii hiii hiight.
*re reads posts*

I think this app is dead Ani. I think you should have it terminated, then make a new one. Thats my opinion. Keeping this one here is just gonna make it get off topic and have your new found awesomeness tarnished. Again, opinion.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

zeros-content56
Ex-Moderator

Post by zeros-content56 »

Despite the fact this is making AA more exciting , Im rather bored of this. Look if your SO insistant on being a Mod do as Sasszain says and make a new App. Lay this one to rest because the odds are not in your favor. At least if you make a new app you'll start out with 0 yes's and 0 no's. Oh and this time set it up right please.

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

zeros-content56 wrote:Despite the fact this is making AA more exciting , Im rather bored of this. Look if your SO insistant on being a Mod do as Sasszain says and make a new App. Lay this one to rest because the odds are not in your favor. At least if you make a new app you'll start out with 0 yes's and 0 no's. Oh and this time set it up right please.

I hate you.... but I love puppies :x :sick:
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

zeros-content56 wrote:Despite the fact this is making AA more exciting , Im rather bored of this. Look if your SO insistant on being a Mod do as Sasszain says and make a new App. Lay this one to rest because the odds are not in your favor. At least if you make a new app you'll start out with 0 yes's and 0 no's. Oh and this time set it up right please.

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »