My Moderator Application: DJ ÑÎÑJÅ

Locked

Would I make a good moderator?

Yes, you would
22
36%
No, you wouldn't
33
54%
No opinion
6
10%
 
Total votes: 61

DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

My Moderator Application: DJ ÑÎÑJÅ

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

I would like to become a moderator on this lovely site, Absolute Anime

I believe this site, as I've said many times to various people, is getting moderators that are way too lenient to do their job effectively and seriously, and even though we may end up having 30 different moderators, what difference does it make if they all do not do their jobs correctly, and effeciently? That's like having 30 different burger stands in one town, but every burger stand created food that's taste was very poor. What makes me any different from other applications?

I'm fair and I do not bend to anyone's sides. I'll warn even my closest friends on this site if need be, and I'm not biased, as some of the current moderators are. I'm strict, and I have good reasoning. I believe that being strict will convince users to abide by the rules or leave. I'm not the type of person to give 40 different warnings to a person and not crack down. I give 2 or 3 and that is it. I do not believe moderation is a game, as others do. Many, many, times in chatroom I've experienced moderators (usually the same one or two) that believe they should abuse their power simply because they can. They do this by repeatedly creating useless, unneeded alerts that has lagged my computer and many others' computers. Moderation isn't a joy ride, and although I like to enjoy myself, as many people know, I have an extremely mature and serious side of me that comes out in certain situations, and moderation and how this site is ran are both things that call out said maturity.

As for my duty and trustworthiness, forget about my past. I've turned a new leaf, and that was then and this is NOW if you would like more information on that, please go here for more information on that, seeing as how this is a moderator application, not a thread speaking of my changes back to my old personality: http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... hp?t=25895

On another note, I've been on this site for a very long time, since around March of 2005 if I'm not mistaken. Also, I wish for people to realize that it's not about what I've done in the past that should influence the decision of me becoming a moderator, it should be what I am NOW and my ability to do the job succesfully and effeciently with respect.

Thank you all for taking your time to read this application, if you have any questions or comments, please reply to this thread. I'd like criticism, not rude, unneeded comments. Remember that. Any comments such as those will most likely be ignored.

Thank you.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Location: In your bathtub
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: DJ ÑÎÑJÅ

Post by Cold Revolver »

I really dont think you want to be a moderator for the right reasons amigo, trust me being a normal user is much better. Do not take this personaly man, I like you as a normal user.. you dont need to become a mod to get my respect. :)
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: My Moderator Application: DJ ÑÎÑJÅ

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

...I never even SAID I NEEDED to become a moderator for respect in my other thread. I said that the fact I may not have very much respects due to past deeds may influence my moderator application in a negative manner.
User avatar
ANGEL OF HELL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1274
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
Gender: Male
Location: I dont even know anymore
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: DJ ÑÎÑJÅ

Post by ANGEL OF HELL »

DJ ÑÎÑJÅ wrote:...I never even SAID I NEEDED to become a moderator for respect in my other thread. I said that the fact I may not have very much respects due to past deeds may influence my moderator application in a negative manner.
I hear ya. I tried this a long time ago. I turned a new leaf, and I wasn't a jackass anymore. People coulden't see past my old ways, so I got hammered. But that's life. but it is also my fault as well. Not long after, people kept PMing me with "I can't believe YOU would apply! lyke OMG you suck." So, that just made me mad and I became a jackass again =D. Now I'm just mellow.

I hope they give you the second chance they didn't give me.
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans

Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Location: In your bathtub
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: DJ ÑÎÑJÅ

Post by Cold Revolver »

DJ ÑÎÑJÅ wrote:...I never even SAID I NEEDED to become a moderator for respect in my other thread. I said that the fact I may not have very much respects due to past deeds may influence my moderator application in a negative manner.
You created a thread to gain votes. Respect. I just think you wanting to become a moderator has nothing to do with AA. If I am wrong please forgive me. But My opinion of you is good, your my pal but I dont think your cut out to be a "Moderator". You have become much better as of late and if you keep it up the people of AA (lolz) might just give you a chance! Why does everyone want to be a mod anyways?

Its so boring.. you do not do much, and your always questioned on every action you make. eh tis just my opinion, being a normal user is fun for me. ^^
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: My Moderator Application: DJ ÑÎÑJÅ

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

Thanks, dude.
Cold Revolver™ wrote:
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ wrote:...I never even SAID I NEEDED to become a moderator for respect in my other thread. I said that the fact I may not have very much respects due to past deeds may influence my moderator application in a negative manner.
You created a thread to gain votes. Respect. I just think you wanting to become a moderator has nothing to do with AA. If I am wrong please forgive me. But My opinion of you is good, your my pal but I dont think your cut out to be a "Moderator". You have become much better as of late and if you keep it up the people of AA (lolz) might just give you a chance! Why does everyone want to be a mod anyways?

Its so boring.. you do not do much, and your always questioned on every action you make. eh tis just my opinion, being a normal user is fun for me. ^^
ME BECOMING A MODERATOR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME GETTING RESPECT.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Location: In your bathtub
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: DJ ÑÎÑJÅ

Post by Cold Revolver »

I think it does. Why? Because I know you and your always wondering why you never have much on AA. but you worry to much, you do have friends here on AA. stop being a babe and just relax lolz. You always post in other people app and threads that your never recognized. Is that not true? You dont need to be a moderator man, you do fine as a normal user. :) No hard feelings k?
Last edited by Cold Revolver on Jun 17, 2007 11:02pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: My Moderator Application: DJ ÑÎÑJÅ

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

Gaaah. Whatever, dude.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Location: In your bathtub
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: DJ ÑÎÑJÅ

Post by Cold Revolver »

DJ ÑÎÑJÅ wrote:Gaaah. Whatever, dude.
See thats the attitude of an everyday, always and forever normal user! :pirate:
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: My Moderator Application: DJ ÑÎÑJÅ

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

:P No, it's just I've gotten tired of arguing with you.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Location: In your bathtub
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: DJ ÑÎÑJÅ

Post by Cold Revolver »

DJ ÑÎÑJÅ wrote::P No, it's just I've gotten tired of arguing with you.
You were arguing with me, I was making my argument based on facts.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: My Moderator Application: DJ ÑÎÑJÅ

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

Alright, whatever you say. You've said your opinion. No need to spam my moderator application over it.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Location: In your bathtub
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: DJ ÑÎÑJÅ

Post by Cold Revolver »

DJ ÑÎÑJÅ wrote:Alright, whatever you say. You've said your opinion. No need to spam my moderator application over it.
Already? You cannot take criticism? You should always take other peoples opinions to heart and if need be be preared to defend yourself with a sturdy argument! This is key to becoming a...a..a. beh!! moderator..sooo boring. anyways good luck!
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: My Moderator Application: DJ ÑÎÑJÅ

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

Cold Revolver™ wrote:
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ wrote:Alright, whatever you say. You've said your opinion. No need to spam my moderator application over it.
Already? You cannot take criticism? You should always take other peoples opinions to heart and if need be be preared to defend yourself with a sturdy argument! This is key to becoming a...a..a. beh!! moderator..sooo boring. anyways good luck!
I CAN take criticism. As I've proven already earlier in this thread. Thank you for commenting, but we do not need to spam all over the place over a single opinion...
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Location: In your bathtub
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: DJ ÑÎÑJÅ

Post by Cold Revolver »

DJ ÑÎÑJÅ wrote:
Cold Revolver™ wrote:
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ wrote:Alright, whatever you say. You've said your opinion. No need to spam my moderator application over it.
Already? You cannot take criticism? You should always take other peoples opinions to heart and if need be be preared to defend yourself with a sturdy argument! This is key to becoming a...a..a. beh!! moderator..sooo boring. anyways good luck!
I CAN take criticism. As I've proven already earlier in this thread. Thank you for commenting, but we do not need to spam all over the place over a single opinion...
Spam is part of your everyday healthy diet, much better than the whopper! Ok..lolz im done. promise.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Draco;P
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1450
Joined: Nov 03, 2006 4:42pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: DJ ÑÎÑJÅ

Post by Draco;P »

well, I think you'd make a decent mod, you've got the determentaion (I know, I can't spell) I'll vote yes...I guess :D have fun ;)
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
Locked