My Moderator Application: Negative Zero

Would I make a great moderator?

Yes
75%
No
22%
No opinion, (please give me a chance to convince you of my worthiness)
3%

Total votes: 88

Pennyroyal Tea

Re: Would JJ the Suffering make a good moderator?

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Thanks all for the support, and I shall not disappoint any of you people, I'll be one of the greatest mods on this site, you can take that to the bank.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

you've already got 33 "yes" votes and you only created it last night or today (i forget which one) see i knew you'd make a GREAT mod!
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Hey dre, whats going on amigo? weird your your doing this, never figured you the type to be a law man..lolz. I remember when you used to hate me, than we became friends, those were insane days, probally my fault haha. anyways I think you would make a good smart moderator, Maybe one with sharp pointy teeth. Got my vote partna. :pirate:
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Cold Revolver™ wrote:Hey dre, whats going on amigo? weird your your doing this, never figured you the type to be a law man..lolz. I remember when you used to hate me, than we became friends, those were insane days, probally my fault haha. anyways I think you would make a good smart moderator, Maybe one with sharp pointy teeth. Got my vote partna. :pirate:
Aww I didn't hate you I don't think, but we're cool now so it doesn't matter, we were pretty heated back then, good times, good times. :D
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

although you and I have had our arguments in the past....you have this absolute mega insane otaku's vote for yes
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Cody-Kins wrote:although you and I have had our arguments in the past....you have this absolute mega insane otaku's vote for yes
Hahaha we did have our differences, but we're definitely cool now :wink:
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku

Post by Master InuYasha »

I vote yes because you are a nice, and kind person. You also help me when I need
help. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

I vote yes, because aside from his bieng a close personal friend, he has been an active user, and he has behaved himself as of lately. He doesn't take crap from anyone, but only when they have approaced him, and we need someone who is not going to be weak and secure the forums, while at the same time, can be an understanding person.

This is not a stupid case of just adding another moderator. We would be adding a moderator who we all know, and that deifnetly will be here most of the time when we need him.

I vote yes, because it was a legitimate good application, and I also vote yes for my own gain, that should he be a moderator, he would tidy the forums up to become possibly more enjoyable.
I remembered my password.
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

wow, well said mik3...couldnt have said it better myself
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
Adolf
Master Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: JJ the Suffering

Post by Adolf »

<3
I vote yes.
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

Is there a reason, Hikaru?
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

I vote yes, man. 8)

You're here all the time, you post alot, you've been here for a while, and you're very mature. =D>

Good Luck, Dre!
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Thanks folks, and when and if I become a mod, I'll do my best to be fair to everyone, I'll be just like Judge Mathis, or Judge Joe Brown :D
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

You have my vote.
Good Luck 8), Sure you'll get this role fine!
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Amray wrote:You have my vote.
Good Luck 8), Sure you'll get this role fine!
Thanks Am, you're the best :wink:
Mai

Re: My Moderator Application: JJ the Suffering

Post by Mai »

Dre, I have one hundred percent faith that you would b an incredible moderator. As a retired moderator myself, it would make me that much happier and confident about AA's well-being knowing that you would be joining the team.

Here's your report card:

JJ The Suffering: A+
:mrgreen:

Lol. Enough of that mumbo jumbo. I stand by it completely when I say that you have the qualities to do this site well and make things take a turn for the better. You dont manipulate others or treat them in any unkind manner or fashion. And that's envious in ways it's a virtue I sometimes lack.

I know you will live up to your word and I know 3/5'th the aguement can agree to that.

Good luck and I hope you get the position.

Best of wishes,
Lue :]
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.